2018 Hotbox Events Festival Staff and Volunteer Lift Sharing

• 4.6K Views
  • Last Post 11 August 2018
Mark posted this 31 January 2018

What is lift sharing?

The idea of festival lift sharing is to meet with others who are heading in the same direction, usually in a car, and travel together.

You save on fuel costs and help protect the environment!

In previous years, many of our festival staff and volunteers have arranged to share lifts via the Hotbox Events Forum so please do try and travel together whenever possible and spread the word!

How to arrange to share a lift?

If you are offering a lift, please post a message in this forum including:

• Which festival you are travelling to
  • Where you are travelling from, or can meet up
  • How many spaces you have in your vehicle
  • When you are travelling

E.g. "I am leaving Cornwall on 9th July, passing London, travelling to Latitude Festival, I have two spaces in my car"

If you are requesting a lift, please post a message in this forum including:

• Which festival you are travelling to
  • Where you are travelling from, or can meet up
  • How many spaces you need e.g. just you, or for friends too
  • When you are travelling

E.g. "I am leaving Cornwall on 9th July, passing London, travelling to Latitude Festival, with one friend"

How to contact people about lift sharing?

You can contact people from the Hotbox Events forum; if you click on someone's username next to one of their posts you will be taken to the user's forum profile where you can click ‘Message Me’. This is a good way to work out details such as times and locations.

Best of luck finding your 2018 festival lift!

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
amyhelen posted this 20 February 2018

I'm heading to Download on June 5th from Walsall (Birmingham). I have four seats available for anyone who needs a lift!

• Liked by
  • helainawood
celeste_coisne posted this 26 February 2018

Hey! I'm leaving Lille (france) on August 21th for Reading festival. If anyone is heading to Reading from France (or London ?) this day let me know !

laurae posted this 22 March 2018

Anyone driving to Latitude from the North East? Just for one person

clare-simmonds@hotmail.com posted this 22 March 2018

Anyone travelling to Leeds festival (21st or 22nd August) from Leicester or East Mids? Just me needing a lift😊

gracie10 posted this 23 March 2018

Needing a lift from Norwich (Norfolk) area to Reading Festival, anyone available?

Laurenmarie2018 posted this 02 April 2018

I will have one-two spaces to RiZE and Reading. Will be driving from either Peterborough or Leicester. I have put one-two spaces as my car is teeny so depends on how much stuff you have! 

kayleighwright posted this 09 April 2018

Looking for a lift from Sheffield to both Download and Leeds Festival ☺️

• Liked by
  • abjayne
indiaharrison posted this 21 April 2018

Hey! I’m travelling from Kettering and Leicester is on the way so I’ll be able to give a lift!

c2mmi posted this 22 April 2018

Looking for a lift from Manchester to Download

tomallcroft posted this 23 April 2018

hey

im heading to 

reading, lattitude and rize 

im from bournemouth and currently taking my work van but i might have a car by the festivals so may have more space

let me know if your interested 

Saskia posted this 24 April 2018

Is anyone else heading from London to Latitude on the Wednesday, and back on the Monday? I know it's early days yet!

Drew posted this 25 April 2018

2018 Heading to Download, Latitude and Reading from SUFFOLK....two spaces in the van available.

Roryjacksonn posted this 27 April 2018

Heading to Reading from Swansea. 1-2 spaces available in my car, depending on how much luggage you have. Will be able to pick up along the M4 from Swansea - Reading. Let me know if you are interested.

joannamsf posted this 27 April 2018

Needing a lift from near Bradford to download just me can go on either the Tuesday or Wednesday X could get to Leeds or nearer

Amacstan91 posted this 29 April 2018

Heading to lattitude and Leeds festivals from Suffolk/Norfolk 2/3 spaces available, will provide good road trip tunes!

• Liked by
  • gracie10
Arturas posted this 29 April 2018

Going solo to Download on tue/wend and Leeds festivals from London (from east, but cant travel to you). Looking for lift share, I'm kinda big guy 6.3 feet, and ofc I do have luggage. Btw looking for information about festivals who were there last year. Would be nice if someone could contact me. 075505252212

Thanks!

HannahMay posted this 14 May 2018

Looking for a lift from Norwich (or close by!) to Download Festival - arriving Tuesday and leaving Monday if at all possible?

Tifn13 posted this 14 May 2018

Hi !

Is anyone driving to Download from Kettering/Desborough/Corby on Wednesday ? And leaving on Monday morning ?

I would need a lift

Lauge444 posted this 21 May 2018

Hey looking for a lift to Download on Tuesday. Haven't booked a flight yet so location is kind of flexible ha preferably London, Manchester, Leeds I'm easy tho. Cheers x

Just-gwen18 posted this 29 May 2018

Hi,

Looking for a lift to Download from Bedfordshire area going Tues/Wednesday coming back Monday if possible. Willing to travel a bit to meet someone and contribute to travel 😊 x

Just-gwen18 posted this 29 May 2018

Hi,

Also looking for a lift to Reading Fest, going solo from Bedfordshire area and willing to travel a bit to meet someone 😊

isaacnewman posted this 29 May 2018

Hi! Is anyone travelling from Leeds/around Leeds area to Download on the Wednesday? Looking for a lift! Happy to contribute petrol money 

abjayne posted this 29 May 2018

Hi all, I'm off to Download on Wednesday 6th (as in Team Tower Charlie) with a friend and we've figured we've got room for 1 more. Leaving from Barnsley but willing to pick up from Sheffield or Meadowhall Train Station. If you're interested contact me via Facebook messenger

https://www.facebook.com/98ajayne

• Liked by
  • Jersey95A*
Louise Webster posted this 30 May 2018

Hi there, 

LIFT WANTED from SHEFFIELD (or South Yorkshire area) to LATITUDE. Just for one small person and I can provide excellent snacks! 

Many thanks  

(Drop me a message on 07412329974 if you can help, thank you!)

carris.89@hotmail.com posted this 31 May 2018

Looking for a lift for 2 people from Download to either London, Bristol or the SouthWest on Monday after the early shift finishes! Can contribute to petrol/snacks/music 😊

• Liked by
  • Just-gwen18
helainawood posted this 02 June 2018

Hi, I'm a solo first-timer heading up to Download festival on Tues 5th looking for a lift.  My mum is driving me up from South Wales (close to Cardiff) but we can get anywhere between the m4/5 stretch between there and Birmingham, so if anyone around that area is happy to meet at a pick-up point, please let me know!

Just-gwen18 posted this 02 June 2018

Hey,

I am still in need of a lift to download either Tuesday or Wednesday. From Bedfordshire but can travel to Cambridge, London or nearby.

If anyone can help, here's my number 07857978907 x

Linden Weyer-Brown posted this 05 June 2018

Hello,

Searching for a lift from South Devon (near Exeter) to Reading festival on Tuesday 21st or Wednesday the 22nd of August. 1 seat required.

awawo posted this 24 June 2018

Hi, two girls are looking for a lift to Latitude Festival on Wednesday from Guildford or London. Or anyone could pick us up from Diss train station would be very grateful. x

axelle dufresne posted this 29 June 2018

Looking for a lift from brighton to latitude on the wednesday and back on the monday for me and one friend

louisepenhaligan posted this 03 July 2018

I am driving from Kent if that helps? 

louisepenhaligan posted this 03 July 2018

Hi, I'm driving from Kent if that helps. I could pick you up from a station on the way or from Diss station?

Mad_Cyril posted this 05 July 2018

Hiya,

Have you got anything sorted for travel?

I'll be just north of leicester on Tuesday but heading to Newcastle when it all finishes. If you're in a pickle then perhaps we could arrange something?

Andy

Cieran posted this 07 July 2018

Copied from my other thread i made really in need of a lift or i am unable to attend the festival.

Just a Bump for my thread. Still require a lift or i am unable to attend seems i have CAT Team ECHO so can be the tuesday or wednesday that i arrive. lift from derby - spondon to latitude required and dropping off on return after festival too. will just have a big bag for most my things my tent and some alcohol of course.

Any possible offers my number is 07877976604 so you can text me or whatsapp me and let me know who you are and why you are messaging.

thanks again

Just-gwen18 posted this 11 August 2018

Hey I'm Gwen,

I am looking for a lift to Reading from the Bedfordshire area going Tues and coming back Monday. Willing to travel a bit to meet someone and contribute to travel 😊

YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close