Our festival and event staff services
Our event teams provide support and customer service to festival and event goers, whilst working with other onsite agencies to help reduce crime and keep ticket holders safe.
The key areas our festival and event staff assist with include:
- Working in campsites, arenas, on gates, fire towers, and wristband exchanges.
- Our staff are the eyes and ears of a festival or event; trained to be proactive and alert to any potential problem.
- Promoting crime awareness and crime prevention to the public.
- Working with onsite teams to ensure medical, fire and security issues are dealt with promptly and safely.
- Helping to prevent overcrowding and on hand to monitor crowd safety.
- Assisting the public to create an environment where they feel safe.
- Directing the public, assisting with ingress and egress to help the process run smoothly and effectively.
- Supporting ticket holders, providing information about the event including facilities and performances to ensure they have the best possible time at your event.
Festival and event feedback
We've received fantastic feedback from festival organisers and even the UK Police Force! You can find some of the feedback we've received on our festival and event feedback page.
Festival and event staff feedback
We pride ourselves on both the service our festival and event staff provide and the enjoyable working environment we create for our festival and event staff.
You can find feedback from our festival and event staff on our festival and event staff feedback page.
If there is anything you would like to ask or you would just like to chat with us about our festival and event staff services, the easiest way is to...
Connect with us on Messenger
You can connect with us @hotboxevents on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
Watch festival and event staff interviews
If you'd like to hear from some of our festival and event staff make sure you check out our festival and event staff interviews!
In our interviews you'll get to hear the experiences of festival and event staff who have joined us, talking about how they found their shifts, how they were treated by the Hotbox Events team at the festival and events they've worked at, taking on more responsibility year on year and progressing to new roles, and even how the experience and confidence gained has helped with their career progression away from festival and events!
Photos of festival and event staff
Another way to take a look at our festival and event staff in action is to check out some of our festival and event photos!
In our festival and event photo galleries, you will find thousands of photos covering our festival and event history over the past twenty years!
Festival and event newsletter
We usually send an email newsletter about once a month, if you would like to keep up to date you can subscribe!
If you would like to drop us an email its email@example.com
You can reach our office by phone on the numbers below...
Tel: 01252849600 (UK) select option 2 for Hotbox Events
Tel: +441252849600 (International) select option 2 for Hotbox Events