Latitude 2017 - Lifts

• 4K Views
  • Last Post 08 July 2017
Nicki posted this 07 February 2017

Hello!

Volunteering for Latitude 2017  and have no car to get there I assume that other people will be in the same situation?

To start the ball rolling - anyone going from Birmignham or London and would be up for giving a lovely person (me!) a lift, let me know! 

• Liked by
  • taty.emly
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
picklelilley posted this 08 July 2017

London based people: I'm going on Wednesday from north London and have space for 2 if not loo much stuff but I'm going after lunch.

• Liked by
  • Liz A
Claire2407 posted this 08 July 2017

@fensophia are you still looking for a lift? I am driving from Swindon on Wednesday, returning Monday

cwyz posted this 29 June 2017

Hi everyone, I'm Cecilia. Solo Latitude

Is anyone travelling from Greater London to Latitude on Wednesday? I'm happy to chip in £15 for petrol.

Cheers and happy festivalling!

Maya posted this 21 June 2017

I've managed to book a train to Halesworth from Sheffield, apparently shuttle buses are going from there to the festival pretty much all day tues/wed.

Was concerned about journey length and price but managed to half the train fee using the train split website! (Sorry I sound like an advert put I'm pretty pleased with it, recommend to anyone thinking of getting a train )

Just saved my volunteering shift preferences....fingers crossed!

See you all at Latitude

KatieJ1612 posted this 21 June 2017

Hello, would you possibly be able to pick me up from Newcastle? 

mais posted this 20 June 2017

Hi everyone,

I'm volunteering at Latitude and was wondering if there were any lifts available from Birmingham area or anywhere near there really. I will supply snacks and money for petrol. Please let me know if you have space!

Thanks

Maisie

Monsterseatcake posted this 20 June 2017

Hey everyone. 

Im driving from Cambridge to Latitude and have one space in my car.   I can pick up from Cambridge North station. 

ill be driving  (a14) through Newmarket, Bury and Stowmarket if anyone wants a lift from there!

Im Jo Longland on facebook. Ping me a message on there as i probably wont check this much!

Cheers 

Jo

Liz A posted this 18 June 2017

Hi,

I am volunteering at Latitude and would really appreciate a lift! I live in North London and am happy to contribute to petrol money. Please let me know if you have space for me.

Thanks!

Liz

A.Smiffy posted this 17 June 2017

Does anyone have any spare room for me and my small tent?

I'll be travelling from N. Wales (so would be happy to meet at a specific place).

I could get the train but it means a very long journey, so was hoping to get a lift!

Thank you so much!

Amy

A.Smiffy posted this 17 June 2017

Hey I saw your post about maybe having another seat free?

Just wondering if it's still on the cards? I'm desperate for a lift... arrghhh

Amy

Life48 posted this 17 June 2017

Hi, 

2 of us are traveling from Worthing, anyone else making the trip, neither of us can drive so a lift with petrol paid for would be sweet.

First time volunteers so I don't know when or where we're supposed to be by when? If anyone could help with that it would be so rad 🏄🤙

Pretty much anywhere South of London, we'll get there.

If there are sadly no solutions, does anyone know the best way to get there? Train or bus. Have railcard if that helps. 

FenSophia posted this 17 June 2017

Hello, 

Was wondeirng if anyone has space in there car for one more, I live in Britol but anywhere near there would be awesome. I'll supply petrol money and moams. 

snoopy posted this 16 June 2017

Anyone driving from west/South Wales and has a space in their car? Thanks!

• Liked by
  • A.Smiffy
Anne posted this 15 June 2017

Thanks Andy, I've replied :-)

Mad_Cyril posted this 15 June 2017

Well actually Anne, perhaps not!

I'll send you a DM and explain....

Andy

Anne posted this 15 June 2017

Hello again everyone

If anyone is going on the Tuesday in time for the 7pm briefing and travelling from (or near to) Bedford, I'm still looking for a lift. Unfortunately nenevall's offer won't work for me (thanks anyway though).

Petrol money, toffees and sparkling conversation in return. I'm thinking I might be too far off route for Mad Cyril (Andy)?

Nicki posted this 15 June 2017

Hi sarahkirving - try Mad_Cyril (Andy) he might be able to help!

sarahkirving posted this 15 June 2017

Hi! Im hoping to travel from Manchester to Latitude as I am volunteering, just wondering if anyone has one space in their car! Will help with fuel obviously and will provide plenty of snack! Thanks  

nenevall posted this 15 June 2017

anne and katiegex pm'd the both of you re latitude lifts.

Mad_Cyril posted this 15 June 2017

Alright folks?

This will be my third visit to Latitude but this time I will be driving down from Scotland on the Tuesday.

I'll probably only have space for one (maybe two people depending on bags, tent etc) and can pick up from anywhere depending upon whether i take the M6 or A1 route.

Give me a shout if that's helpful to anyone

Andy

Show More Posts
YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close