Lattitude 2016

• Last Post 11 July 2016
Hollielikestea1 posted this 20 June 2016

Hey :) thought it would be nice to talk to people going to latitude :) especially those who are going solo as quite nervous about that :(

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
MadCyril posted this 28 June 2016

Hey Hollie, how are you doing?

I was the same as you last year but you need not worry - very easy to make pals and it was a fantastic week. I met a few folk who were there on their own and everyone just joins in. I'm going along with someone i met last year so feel free to camp next to us :)

Have you got your shift pattern through yet?

Andy (TowerCat C2)

hollygowler posted this 30 June 2016

Hi Hollie, Im also attending on my own, really looking forward to it and hear it very easy to meet people

hollytaylor posted this 02 July 2016

I am yet another Holly going on my own to Latitude! Maybe we should make a gang of Hollys?! Just wondering, is it normal to get your 19th shift preference? I on Team CHARLIE which hasn't worked out great for me to be honest, as I really wanted to be free on Sunday evening to watch New Order and Bill Bailey. I wonder if there is anyway to swap shifts...? Holly

rwilliams93 posted this 04 July 2016

Hey, I'm going on my own as well. What shift pattern are you on? I'm on Alpha 2 :) x

Mad_Cyril posted this 04 July 2016

Holly Taylor - the shift patterns are allocated to those who put their deposit in first. a pal of mine was one of the first so got her first choice, whereas i was a little later and got my 8th. However, you can email the Hotbox staff and see if anyone has pulled out and you might get one of your better choices (they did that for me last year!)

If it is your first time and you are travelling alone then closer to the time it's easy enough to arrange meeting at the staff campsite. We should be there by 5pm on the Tuesday and will easily look out for folk or meet at the cabin office. That's an open offer to all btw :)

I'm on TowerCat C1, not C2 as it says above (typo) and my pal is on Arena 2!

Jobe posted this 06 July 2016

Hey, I am volunteering through hotbox on my own (although I know some people who are volunteering through child.org and some others who are at the festival as performers), I'm on towercat 1, looking forward to meeting people :)

AlexH posted this 06 July 2016

Hey, I'm also volunteering on my own, looking forward to meeting everyone - working Bravo 2. Any tips from anyone who's volunteered before? :-) Alex

Nicoleund posted this 08 July 2016

Hi also going on my own, I'm pixie team 4 :)

Mad_Cyril posted this 11 July 2016

I'm just thinking that this time tomorrow i should be pitching up in the campsite!

Anyone else going to be there tomorrow night?

Andy (TowerCat C1)

YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close