Download 2017

• 17K Views
  • Last Post 12 June 2017
BeckyP posted this 01 February 2017

Hey thought i'd set up a forum for any Download volunteers! Always good to chat before hand. I've worked with both hotbox and festaff previously over the years it's so much fun!

• Liked by
  • Tommy
  • Dunky
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Tommy posted this 12 June 2017

Thank you all for a great Download , met some good people hope you all got / get home save and until next year stay safe \m/

Tommy posted this 07 June 2017

Great to here arrive at east midlands at 3.05 ,should be there for 4 ,hope to bump in to you at sme point \m/

ashort posted this 07 June 2017

Sun is out. Let's hope it stays out!
Looking forward to seeing everyone later.

Aaron

• Liked by
  • Tommy
Caticorn posted this 05 June 2017

Hi, anyone going to Download on Wednesday from Bristol and has space in their car? I need a lift.

Lingxin posted this 05 June 2017

Hi guys,

I'll be coming from Liverpool by train on Wednesday. First time solo, volunteering and first time to a UK festival (I'm from Germany). I'm in Echo 1. Looking forward to meet you guys!

zilters posted this 05 June 2017

Change of plan: I'll now be driving up. PM me if you want a lift from Brighton or the surrounding areas, or anywhere en route

crawf123 posted this 03 June 2017

Hi,

I am travelling from West London, I can do pickup from around Heathrow. I have space for two.

It's my first time at volunteering and first time at Download, I am in CHARLIE 2.

zilters posted this 03 June 2017

Anyone able to give me a lift to Download from Brighton (or nearby)? Need to head up on the 6th (Tues) and back to Brighton on the 12th. Petrol money etc. I can also teach you how to brew beer and speak French

Ali

Kaiteeboo posted this 01 June 2017

Does anyone know if you can swap shifts? I'm in ECHO 1

ale5875 posted this 01 June 2017

Italians are everywhere, haha. I'm leaving from Malpensa to Stansted on the 6th, I'll spend an afternoon and a night in nearby Nottingham, and then I'll get to the festival site on Wednesday. Which team are you in?

Alice posted this 01 June 2017

Wow, there are more italians than I expected! Are you leaving from Italy? I'll fly from Bergamo to East Midlands on tuesday!

ale5875 posted this 01 June 2017

Another fellow Italian here! First time at Download, I'm in team Echo 1. Excited to see Moose Blood and System of a Down among others, and to know many of you. 

• Liked by
  • Alice
ashort posted this 01 June 2017

Erica. Thanks! Booking this up right now.

erica posted this 01 June 2017

Hey everyone! So I saw many people looking for lifts from London and just wanted to let you know East Midlands Trains have tickets for £11 St Pancras - East Midlands Parkway (then there's a shuttle to EMA, shouldn't be more than £7). It's cheap and you can get to Donington is about 2 hours! Hope it helps!

• Liked by
  • ashort
Alice posted this 31 May 2017

Thanks Becky!

• Liked by
  • Tommy
Tommy posted this 31 May 2017

hi Becky  arrive at dl wednesday about 3.30 from airport hope to catch up with some of the teams im in Delta 1

Tommy posted this 31 May 2017

hi got my shift Delta 1 anyone else the same

• Liked by
  • Alice
  • samgolby
ashort posted this 31 May 2017

Cecilia, I'm also looking to go from Central/East London at the same time as you (although Wednesday departing after 30pm as its the earliest I can get out). Trains/buses do not accomodate my needs! So tricky!

cwyz posted this 31 May 2017

Hi, I'm Cecilia and I've been put in Bravo 1  

1) Is anyone driving from Central London to Download on Wednesday? I'm happy to chip in £15 for petrol. 

2) Is anyone driving from Download to Central London/East London on Sunday night or very early in the morning on Monday? I need to get to work on Monday. I'm happy to pay £25 for this ride. 

Cheers and happy festivalling!

ashort posted this 31 May 2017

Hey Guys. I've been allocated Top Road 1. Not one of preferences. Struggling to see how I'm gonna get there and back in time. Any ideas?

Show More Posts
YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close