Our event volunteer and stewarding services
Our volunteer teams provide support and customer service to event goers whilst working with other onsite agencies to help reduce crime and keep event ticket holders safe.
The key areas our volunteer stewards assist with include:
- Working in campsites, arenas, on gates, fire towers, and wristband exchanges.
- Our stewards are the eyes and ears of an event; trained to be proactive and alert to any potential problem.
- Promoting crime awareness and crime prevention to the public.
- Working with onsite teams to ensure medical, fire and security issues are dealt with promptly and safely.
- Helping to prevent overcrowding and on hand to monitor crowd safety.
- Assisting the public to create an environment where they feel safe.
- Directing the public, assisting with ingress and egress to help the process run smoothly and effectively.
- Supporting your ticket holders, providing information about the event including facilities and performances to ensure they have the best possible time at your event.
We've received fantastic feedback from event organisers and even the UK Police Force! You can find some of the feedback we've received on our event feedback page.
Event volunteer and steward feedback
We pride ourselves on both the service our event volunteers provide and the enjoyable working environment we create for our stewards.
Joining Hotbox Events as a volunteer provides a valuable insight for those interested in working in the event sector, whilst at the same time offering a valuable service to the event.
You can find feedback from our volunteers on our event volunteer feedback page.
If there is anything you would like to ask or you would just like to chat with us about our event volunteer and stewarding services, the easiest way is to...
Connect with us on Messenger
You can connect with us @hotboxevents on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
Watch event interviews
If you'd like to hear from some of our event volunteers make sure you check out our event volunteer interviews!
In our event interviews you'll get to hear the experiences of event staff and volunteers who have joined us, talking about how they found their shifts, how they were treated by the Hotbox Events team at the events they've worked at, taking on more responsibility year on year and progressing from an event volunteer to staff role, and even how the experience and confidence gained working at events has helped with their career progression away from events!
Photos of event volunteers and stewards
Another way to take a look at our event volunteers in action is to check out some of our event photos!
In our event photo galleries, you will find thousands of photos covering our event history over the past twenty years!
We usually send an email newsletter about once a month, if you would like to keep up to date you can subscribe!
If you would like to drop us an email its email@example.com
You can reach our office by phone on the numbers below...
Tel: 01252849600 (UK) select option 2 for Hotbox Events
Tel: +441252849600 (International) select option 2 for Hotbox Events