Our Volunteer and Stewarding Services
Our volunteer teams provide support and customer service to event goers whilst working with other onsite agencies to help reduce crime and keep event ticket holders safe.
The key areas our volunteer stewards assist with include:
- Working in campsites, arenas, on gates, fire towers, and wristband exchanges.
- Our stewards are the eyes and ears of an event; trained to be proactive and alert to any potential problem.
- Promoting crime awareness and crime prevention to the public.
- Working with onsite teams to ensure medical, fire and security issues are dealt with promptly and safely.
- Helping to prevent overcrowding and on hand to monitor crowd safety.
- Assisting the public to create an environment where they feel safe.
- Directing the public, assisting with ingress and egress to help the process run smoothly and effectively.
- Supporting your ticket holders, providing information about the event including facilities and performances to ensure they have the best possible time at your event.
We've received fantastic feedback from event organisers and even the UK Police Force! You can find some of the feedback we've received on our event feedback page.
Volunteer and Steward feedback
We pride ourselves on both the service our event volunteers provide and the enjoyable working environment we create for our stewards.
Joining Hotbox Events as a volunteer provides a valuable insight for those interested in working in the event sector, whilst at the same time offering a valuable service to the event.
You can find feedback from our volunteers on our event volunteer feedback page.
If you run an event and would like more information about the service Hotbox Events can provide please contact us.