2 or 3 seats available to Download

• 2.2K Views
  • Last Post 31 May 2019
Naomi posted this 15 April 2019

I have 2 or 3 seats available in my car depending on luggage. I'll be driving from Teesside to Download on the Tuesday and back on Monday. I can pick up from any service stations on the way on the A1 / M1

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
TomM posted this 11 May 2019

Hi Naomi.
Do you still have spaces available? Where in Teeside are you going from? I live in South Shields so could make my way to you and then car share from there. I'd be happy to contribute to petrol costs, did you have anything in mind?
Tom

Naomi posted this 15 May 2019

Just saw this, I have messaged you

CherylM posted this 30 May 2019

Hi Naomi. Do you still have spaces available? If so would I be able to get a lift? I live near Newcastle so could drive to yours and go from there. Obviously happy to contribute towards petrol.

Naomi posted this 31 May 2019

Hi, I already have two extra people in the car and I'm just not sure i will be able to fit everything in. I'll check with them how much stuff they plan to bring? If not I think I saw someone else on the download volunteers facebook page that was coming from the north east and looking to travel with someone?

Amanda posted this 31 May 2019

Hi Cheryl, I’m looking for lift from Middlesbrough Tues-Mon if you decide to drive and want petrol money, thanks

YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close