Anyone in Charlie 1?

• 1.4K Views
  • Last Post 09 August 2015
sadiakd posted this 09 August 2015

Hi! Has anyone else been allocated to Charlie 1? Just thought it'd be nice to maybe chat to a few of you beforehand :)

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
AlexO posted this 10 August 2015

Yeah I have, are you Leeds?

sadiakd posted this 10 August 2015

Oops I forgot to mention, Reading

lisamaria posted this 11 August 2015

Hey! Yeah, I'm in Charlie 1, too :)

goda posted this 12 August 2015

hey, i'm in Charlie 1 at Reading as well. are you guys volunteering alone or with friends? :)

sadiakd posted this 12 August 2015

Heyyy. I'm volunteering with one friend, how about you guys?

goda posted this 14 August 2015

i'm coming alone, a little nervous about that... :/

lisamaria posted this 14 August 2015

I'm coming with my sister. We're both volunteering for the first time, and Reading is also our first music festival in Britain (we're from Austria), so I'm really excited but also a little nervous. Have you guys been to Reading festival before?

sadiakd posted this 14 August 2015

Don't be nervous about coming alone, you'll make friends really quick. And nope, this is my first time at Reading so I'm nervous but excited too :) What acts are you hoping to see the most?

lisamaria posted this 18 August 2015

I'm really looking forward to Mumford & Sons, Bastille, and Catfish and the Bottlemen. I'd have loved to see Jamie T, too, but unless I'm working in the arena I'll miss him :/

nikksta posted this 23 August 2015

Hi! I'm coming alone and working Charlie 1 too!

Never been to a camping festival before so hoping to find some pals before hand.

My Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/nicolalar if anyone wants to add and talk on there :)

sadiakd posted this 23 August 2015

I'm looking forward to Mumford and Sons too! I'm so glad we have the Friday off.
And hey there, mine's: http://www.facebook.com/sadiaakd, I'll add you :)

YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close