Anyone interested in 2 volunteer places for latitude festival? ALPHA Shift

• 2.9K Views
  • Last Post 04 July 2018
karlphilippmax posted this 02 July 2018

Anyone interested in 2 volunteer places for Latitude festival?? 11-16th July. 3 x 8 hour volunteer shifts (thurs 9am, Friday 5pm & sun 1am) you then get rest of weekend to enjoy festival.

I'm now unable to attend due to family commitments but can't get my deposit back unless I can find someone to replace us!

Message me if you're interested šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
JakeRegan93 posted this 03 July 2018

Hi there. Iā€™m on team Foxtrot but wouid be interested in swapping to team Alpha because the shift patterns are more suitable. Iā€™d need to ask the Office team if Iā€™m ok to switch but Iā€™m certainly interested. Thanks.

LG90 posted this 03 July 2018

Hey!

Myself and my girlfriend would be up for taking over the shifts for you as those shifts are perfect for us šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼

• Liked by
  • karlphilippmax
karlphilippmax posted this 03 July 2018

Hey LG90!

That would be awesome! I spoke with Hotbox and I would need to send them your names and your email adresses. You would only need to apply once more via the Hotbox website, to pay your deposit, then you could take over our shifts! Would you mind doing that, and sending me your names and email adresses to: karl.philipp.max@hotmail.de.

Thank you so much!

LG90 posted this 03 July 2018

No worries!

Just sent you an email from us now

karlphilippmax posted this 04 July 2018

There are still 2 Free positions for Latitude! Just to confirm WE DO NOT WANT TO SWAP SHIFTS, we cant attend the festival due to personal circumstances and would be happy to give them away, so we can get our deposits back! If you are interested, or you know someone who is, please contact me!

karl.philipp.max@hotmail.de

Thank you so much to all of you!

YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close