Big Chill 2011

• 4.2K Views
  • Last Post 21 February 2011
UpsyDaisy posted this 21 February 2011

Chris Evans had Robert Plant on his radio show last Friday and while he was on he dropped into the conversation that the next time he and his Band of Joy will be playing in the UK is on Sunday 7th August at the Big Chill! Brilliant![:)]

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
JessHessing1989 posted this 23 February 2011

big chills

JessHessing1989 posted this 23 February 2011

cheers for 2011

Amymeister posted this 05 April 2011

Does anyone know when the Big Chill line up is due to be announced? I've been on the website a few times and there's nothing! They're really late with it considering all the other festival line ups have been announced!

Mark posted this 05 April 2011

Mid April I believe.

UpsyDaisy posted this 07 April 2011

This has appeared on the Big Chill website today :-

\"The much-anticipated line-up, along with tickets, will be released from 4pm on Monday 18th April 2011.\"

See you there Amy

UpsyDaisy posted this 16 April 2011

I've just found the camping info on the Big Chill website, and early camper tickets will be on sale to give you access to red, purple and yellow from 2pm on WEDNESDAY, and everyone else can arrive from 8am on Thursday, guess that means an earlier start for CATS this year!

Morton39 posted this 17 April 2011

I was planning on going down on the Tuesday. Does this mean I may need to go down on Monday????

Amymeister posted this 18 April 2011

That's good, cause I can't get over till Tuesday this year!!

Amymeister posted this 19 April 2011

Big Chill Line up has been announced!!

Yay The Chemical Brothers should be pretty dam epic!!!!

chrisgclark posted this 21 July 2011

No long now, my first festival volunteering, can't wait! looking forward to making some new friends :-)

M13UGS posted this 22 July 2011

Chris, you'll be welcomed by the CATs, new and old alike. It's a great experience and lots of fun.

Do you have transport arranged?

I'm driving up from London, near Kings Cross on Tiesday morning, am able to offer you a return lift based on equal share of fuel costs.... drop me a message of you're interested.

YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close