Download first-timer 2018

• 3.5K Views
  • Last Post 31 May 2018
helainawood posted this 23 May 2018

Hi everyone

This is my first time volunteering at a festival; as a matter of fact, I've never been to any fesitval on this sort of scale before.  I've already had a good read of the info pack that came through on my PAAM page today, and I've been placed in TOWER TEAM ALPHA, which seems to be a relitevley small team of 14 volunteers.

Naturally, I have confidence issues with these sorts of things, espeially when it comes to meeting new people, so if you're in TOWER TEAM ALPHA, whether you've volunteerd before or a newbie like me, I would love if you could let me know so I can get to know some of you before the festival. 

Aside from the experience, one of my major goals is to build my confidence and make new friends - we'll likely be sharing similar tastes in music, which is a big plus - so if you're on my team, please let me know!  Of course, if you have any general tips or advice at all, it would be much apprecieated.

Thanks!

- Helaina

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Chikiller posted this 24 May 2018

Hey! Me and my friend are in Tower team alpha! First time volunteering here too, and the only other download we went to was in 2013 :<

• Liked by
  • helainawood
Just-gwen18 posted this 29 May 2018

Hey!

This is my first time volunteering at download, did my first festival last year at reading 😊

• Liked by
  • helainawood
helainawood posted this 31 May 2018

that's great, looking forward to meeting you

helainawood posted this 31 May 2018

i'll be doing Reading this year too, are you tower team alpha too?

YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close