Latitude 2010 -

• Last Post 18 July 2010
M13UGS posted this 18 July 2010

Back home from Latitude and want to say thanks to Steph, Jo, Tavis, Mike, Mike, Dom, Rob and the rest of the management teams...

Also, a really big thank you once again to the great team I had working with me on Family Camp... Phil, Freya, Becky, Charlotte, Catherine, Ally, Ruth... you all did a great job and it was really good to have you on the team. [:D]

Hope to see you at Big Chill and/or Reading.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Jo Shields posted this 19 July 2010

Mark you did a fantastic job up on white, thank you so much. You made an awful lot of families very happy with your outstanding efforts from you and your team, and made their weekends just that little bit easier.
Really sorry we missed you when you left. See you at big chill :-)

M13UGS posted this 19 July 2010

Thanks Jo, I really enjoyed it, the shifts flew by, given that we were busy from start to finish... I Loved it... and the team were really great... and I can safely say would all qualify for 'professional tent erectors'....

See you at Big Chill. ;-0)

bags666 posted this 21 July 2010

Another fantastic year, cheers to Mark, Steph, Jo, Tavis, Rob, Gaz, Amy, Ami, Amii, Adam, Mike, Mike, Dom and Adam

Had a fantastic time, met some new amazing people and also thanks to my A Team Green cats who in the most part in the heat of the early shift on sunday pulled out some amazing work!!

YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close