Latitude Bravo 2

• 1.2K Views
  • Last Post 21 June 2013
Ash90 posted this 21 June 2013

Hey all
Posted this topic for us in Bravo 2 to maybe get to know each other a bit before the festival. Cant wait to meet you all.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
ZoeMac posted this 23 June 2013

Hey Ash90!

I've just been assigned to Bravo 2 - exciting! Do you know if we're CATs or HATs? Looking forward to meeting you too :)

Ash90 posted this 23 June 2013

Hey ZoeMac

I have a feeling we might be CATs, but not to sure. In a way i hope we are. :)

Is it your first time volunteering? :)

ZoeMac posted this 24 June 2013

Yeah it is, yours too? I've applied by myself as my friends were being indecisive about whether to volunteer or not :/ are you volunteering with anyone?

Ash90 posted this 24 June 2013

Yeah it is my first as well. Sadly no, my friends are quite boring I tried being persuasive but didn't work. Iv been getting quite nervous lately too.

ZoeMac posted this 24 June 2013

I wouldn't worry about it, I'm sure they'll be other people volunteering by themselves as well as us! What day are you heading up for? Apparently we've got to be there for 11am or 4pm on Wed. I may go Tues just to set up camp and not have to rush...

Ash90 posted this 24 June 2013

Im going to be hopefully arriving lunch time on Wednesday.

geo1608 posted this 24 June 2013

quote:
Originally posted by ZoeMac
I wouldn't worry about it, I'm sure they'll be other people volunteering by themselves as well as us! What day are you heading up for? Apparently we've got to be there for 11am or 4pm on Wed. I may go Tues just to set up camp and not have to rush...

As long as you arrive by 4pm on the weds you will be fine. I started out on my own 4 years ago and now have plenty of festivals friends, we are all very friendly

Grace posted this 26 June 2013

Thought I'd just say Hi - Have also been assigned Bravo 2 and am coming alone so will be looking to make some friends.
If anyone's coming up from the South West and wanted a travel buddy that'd be cool.

Ash90 posted this 29 June 2013

Hey all in Bravo 2

Not long to go now, hope you all are looking forward to it.

ZoeMac posted this 02 July 2013

Definitely looking forward to it - can't wait! Just need to sort my pick up from Diss station to Latitude and I'm pretty much ready to go :)

Grace posted this 02 July 2013

So exciting! Was listening to lots of the Glastonbury coverage at work and really it's got me excited!

Ash90 posted this 02 July 2013

Im getting excited, just wont be really buzzing till I leave work Tuesday night. but I am really excited to meet you all be nice to be meeting new people again.

Thanks ZoeMac and Grace for replying to this post has definitely eased some of my crazy worries.

ZoeMac posted this 04 July 2013

No worries Ash90. And I'm excited too! So looks like Bravo 2 have got to be on site for 11am on the Wed! Just read the info pack, wish I'd booked an earlier ticket...

Ash90 posted this 04 July 2013

Im trying to get the Tuesday off work or leave earlier so i can stay overnight somewhere and then sign in and setup camp early on Wednesday. Either way looks like a race to get to the briefing, should be a fun experience.

Grace posted this 05 July 2013

What're you doing about that, ZoeMac??
I've booked a ticket to get me to the site for like lunchtime as I thought we could attend any of the briefings? Have emailed Hotbox to ask whether I could attend the second one as I don't really feel like paying for another ticket..

And I'm sure we have nothing to be worried about, Ash90 - especially if the weather manages to stay hot as promised!

Ash90 posted this 07 July 2013

I hope the weather is sunny but with a breeze, if it is as hot as it has been I don't think I will last the 5 days.

ZoeMac posted this 07 July 2013

I've spoken to thetrainline who aren't letting me refund my ticket :( so may just have to rebook unfortunately. But I'll get in touch with Latitude as really they should have told us before that we would have a set briefing to go to. Let me know what they say though Grace!
Can't wait the weather is AWESOME here in London!

Grace posted this 08 July 2013

Emailed on Thursday but still haven't heard anything... Could you let me know if they get back to you? I might try to call this afternoon.

I'm currently in France (I've been working here for the last 10 months) and it's BOILING!!! So I am definitely hoping for a breeze - but still, I think I'd rather hot than rain!

ZoeMac posted this 09 July 2013

Hey Grace,

I've now had to rebook :( not sure about whether we can go to the other meetings. So I'll be there from Tuesday now!

Ash90 posted this 09 July 2013

Sounds like it could be an interesting start to the festival for everyone. Be fun to see if I could beat the race to get to the briefing in time, because I should be getting there for about 9am on the Wednesday and signing in will probably be murder, but we shall see. Unless I set up camp after the briefing to save some time.

Glad to hear you've sorted out your travel plans ZoeMac was beginning to think id be alone.

really really looking forward to seeing everyone now with it being only a week to go, ahh getting shivers. :]

Show More Posts
YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close