Leeds 2010 Shift B

• 1.5K Views
  • Last Post 02 September 2010
Phil posted this 02 September 2010

Many thanks to all the Cat?s that worked Leeds 2010 on shift B.[:)]

Thanks to my Team leaders, Sarah, Liz, Oliver, Sarah, Vicky, James then Oliver, Louise, Mark and Tori.

Special thanks to Julie for been the best assistant, it was a pleasure and a privilege to work with you. Hope that we will see you next year.[8D]

Big thanks to CAT control, Amy, Mark and Brian. Once again you were a great focal point for all communications and a great help finding solutions.

Minibus Mark and Al, what a valiant effort to have shift changeovers on time despite circumstances beyond your control.

Many thanks to ?the Management? (Mark, Jo, Steph and Adam) for all their hard work before, during and after the event.

Roll on next year.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
M13UGS posted this 02 September 2010

Well said Phil, it was my pleasure getting the CATs on and off shift... despite getting stuck behind Poo Lorries and Biffa Bin Trucks at the time when it was most inconvenient.

Looking forward to next year's events already.

lizzjack posted this 03 September 2010

And we got to also say thank you to phil in that list. So thank you phil and julie it was nice meeting you both and hopefully see you at another event soon.
Thank to everyone on the list above as well.
It was a pleasure working with all of you and i am looking forward to next leeds festival and also working at other festivals next year!!!!
And as you said phil \"Roll on next year\" xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cool_Mum_Joolz posted this 08 September 2010

Hi Phil - thanks to you too - I really enjoyed working with you even if I did spend all my time moaning about toothache. Next year, who knows? Will have to put campervan on my birthday list....

YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close