Reading 2014

• 1.6K Views
  • Last Post 04 June 2014
LukeTate89 posted this 04 June 2014

Just thought I would start a topic on here for people coming along to Reading this year, I will be coming down for the 2nd time this year and meeting a couple of people I met last year!

Just wondering who else is coming!

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Leial posted this 05 June 2014

Coming! This will be my first year! I will be getting there on the Tuesday from Spain, so I hope I do not get lost on the way there hahahaha I'm sure we are all gonna have a great time :)

LukeTate89 posted this 05 June 2014

Oh okay sounds good! Are you coming on your own or with friends? It's really easy to find you'll be fine!!

bakershake posted this 06 June 2014

Miles and miles of country lanes...easy to find ;) Hooray for signposts!

Although I'm not driving this year, am coming on the train. As Luke told me I will have to travel a lot lighter than last year! Maybe PurpleHayze might be passing Reading Station as I arrive hint hint ;)

Leial posted this 08 June 2014

quote:
Originally posted by LukeTate89
Oh okay sounds good! Are you coming on your own or with friends? It's really easy to find you'll be fine!!

LukeTate89, I'm coming on my own, none of my friends wanted to come with me hahaha. Flying in August is a little expensive. I'm so bad when given directions, I will have to study the map of the place before I get there hahahaha.

BAKERSHAKE, I'm also coming on the train from Heathrow. If you are going from there may be we can meet somewhere! Though I doubt anyone will be catching the train from Heathrow unless they come from abroad.

LukeTate89 posted this 08 June 2014

Meet at reading station with Steve and I'm sure either me or Hayley will be able to pick you both up!

HelloKittyAy posted this 10 June 2014

Also flying in alone from the Netherlands most likely to Gatwick but iv made the trip many times so can also assist at Reading station of anyone wants :)

blankott posted this 14 June 2014

Coming!!
Is gonna be my first year as well. Very excited but nervous about going lone!

I'll be going by train from London :D

PurpleHayze posted this 16 June 2014

quote:
Originally posted by HelloKittyAy
Also flying in alone from the Netherlands most likely to Gatwick but iv made the trip many times so can also assist at Reading station of anyone wants :)

Hey Aaron...I live 15mins from gatwick...u want a lift to reading???

ashantiiiiii posted this 04 July 2014

is anyone passing through Coventry or Birmingham on the way??? im going on my own and knowing me I will get lost on the way!

ashantiiiiii posted this 04 July 2014

quote:
Originally posted by blankott
Coming!!
Is gonna be my first year as well. Very excited but nervous about going lone!

I'll be going by train from London :D

what part of London? im either going to reading from Birmingham/Coventry or south east London so if u want to travel with someone im up for it [:)]

Leial posted this 06 July 2014

Is anone near Heathrow?? O.O

LukeTate89 posted this 06 July 2014

Not sure if I'm going to drive yet but if I do I will come past heatrow

Leial posted this 08 July 2014

OMG! What time would that be? Hypothetically speaking.

LukeTate89 posted this 08 July 2014

I would be aiming to get there about 1pm on the Tuesday. So maybe around 12:15.

bakershake posted this 11 July 2014

Getting train from Essex, hoping to arrive lunchtime on Tuesday too. Will be changing at Liverpool Street onto tube and then getting mainline service from Paddington :)

LukeTate89 posted this 16 July 2014

What shifts have you all requested?

YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close