Thought I'd share a suggested kit list for Reading Festival as it may help some of you. This is also on the Reading Festival Volunteers Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2139956629594715/
- Hotbox Info Pack (print from PAAM)
- Sleeping Bag
- Roll mat to sleep on
- Money and bank card
- Mobile Phone and charger
- Portable phone charger (fully charged and ready to use)
- Sun cream
- Tissues and toilet roll
- Batteries for the torch
- Can/bottle opener
- Bin bags
- Alcohol (just no glass bottles)
- Mug, plate, bowl, spoon, knife, fork (reusable stuff - save the environment!)
- Extra large water bottle
- 2 pairs of trainers/shoes
- More underwear and socks than you think you need!
- sun hat
- Wellies (just in case, though not likely you'll need them in this heat!)
- Waterproof jacket
- Dry shampoo
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Shampoo/shower gel
- Wet wipes/baby wipes
- Breakfast biscuits (e.g. Belvita) - small and easy to store.
- Crisps, fruit, and anything else you want.
- Small camping stove, gas and pans to cook in (if you're adventurous!)
I think that's it. If there's anything else that I've missed, let me know!