Reading Shift swap - T C Bravo > Alpha (2 people)

• Last Post 31 July 2013
Hywel posted this 31 July 2013

Me and my friend have been allocated the Tower Cat Bravo shift. In my horror, I realised this means we would miss our favorite bands, Green Day and SOAD if we went with this shift. Any Alpha or Tower Cat Alpha volunteers want to swap with me and my friend?[?]

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
grainneMC posted this 03 August 2013

Hey :) me and my firend got assigned echo 1 which means we're missing our favourite band alt-j. I know it isn't as good as getting an alpha shift but you'd still get to go to Greenday, so fancy swapping?

am.bra posted this 04 August 2013

Hi Hywel! I'm in the group \"bravo\" but not Tower Cat, it was my first choice so I'm happy with it! I don't think we gonna miss Green Day as we start working at 5.. They might play before that.. Same for System..

bakershake posted this 05 August 2013

Green Day will be playing around 9pm as headliners, SOAD about 7.30 ish as second on the bill

Hywel posted this 05 August 2013

quote:
Originally posted by bakershake
Green Day will be playing around 9pm as headliners, SOAD about 7.30 ish as second on the bill

Headliners perform well into the night, around 9/10pm.

grainneMC posted this 05 August 2013

So anybody want to swap with me and my friend? We have echo 1 so defiantly aren't working for greenday!

ItsDani posted this 08 August 2013

GrainneMC, do you want to swap to tower cat charlie? Means you get friday off, night on saturday and late on sunday.

grainneMC posted this 11 August 2013

ItsDani, are you with a friend? Its just me and my friend want to stick together. :)

ItsDani posted this 11 August 2013

Oh no I'm by myself, my friends are in different shifts :/ but thats understandable, just to remind you though, they won't put you in the same groups apparently. Same shifts but different groups within.

YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close