Solo Leeds Fest 2015

• 2.2K Views
  • Last Post 22 June 2015
PhilJH posted this 22 June 2015

Hi Guys.
Anyone going solo to Leeds fest? First time at one of the big festivals so it'll be cool to get to know some people beforehand :)

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
gwoolgar posted this 14 July 2015

Hey, I am going to leeds solo too, so excited now, I am going to v festival the weekend before too so its going to be a very very good week!!

Mikey22 posted this 15 July 2015

I'm solo too! are you guys heading down on Tuesday or Wednesday??

scare posted this 15 July 2015

I'm not going solo (and have been before) but thought I'd say hi anyway :) Any of you been before?

PhilJH posted this 16 July 2015

Hello guys
Anyone who wants to say hi is welcome to :)
Not sure what day I'm going down, depends on the shift

bec14 posted this 18 July 2015

Hi, also going alone! Where is everyone travelling from? I'll probably go on the Tuesday

scare posted this 18 July 2015

I'm going on the Tuesday night, only going from Leeds :)

royalturner posted this 19 July 2015

Hey, I've been contemplating going alone and think I will go for it now seeing there are others! Only coming from near Huddersfield. [:)]

bec14 posted this 19 July 2015

Yeah do it! fairly local then, I'm coming from Barnsley [:)]

royalturner posted this 19 July 2015

Yep, I actually volunteered at Reading last year cos my friends from uni are southern haha, think it's about time I actually went to leeds fest :P

PhilJH posted this 20 July 2015

I'll be coming over from Manchester.
Anyone else coming from the other side of the Pennines?

scare posted this 23 July 2015

Shift patterns have gone up :)

royalturner posted this 23 July 2015

Thanks for the heads up! Hoping for Delta 2, or any other Delta

scare posted this 23 July 2015

I'm hoping for Alpha 2 or Alpha 1

Mikey22 posted this 24 July 2015

I'm coming from Burton! (near Derby). does anyone know when they let you know what shift you'll have? I'm gonna choose my preferences in the morning

scare posted this 24 July 2015

Last time I worked we were told what shift we had about a week after they told us they were up

bec14 posted this 24 July 2015

Any delta would be lovely. Anyone who has volunteered before know how likely it is you get your preferences?

royalturner posted this 24 July 2015

I volunteered at Reading festival last year. They emailed me on 11th July to say the shift preferences had gone up, and then again on 30th July to say they had been allocated. So I guess it might be a similar length wait?

I think I put Echo 2 as my preference last year but got Echo 1 which was my second preference. I think you're quite likely to get your shift preference, unless it's one of the ones with 10 or less places (which Echo 2 was).

bec14 posted this 26 July 2015

Ah that's not too bad then, thanks for that :) I don't really mind too much but I thought it would be a shame to get like your 20th preference!

royalturner posted this 26 July 2015

No worries [:)] which bands are you excited to see? I wonder if you can guess from my username lol

amber-niamh posted this 27 July 2015

Hey,
Is anyone coming from South East (Luton, London, Cambridge area) on either the Tuesday or Wednesday? I'd love a lift otherwise I'm going to be lugging a tent and suitcase on the train for hours!
Amber [:I] x

Show More Posts
YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close