Would anyone like to swap for Bravo 1 shift patter

• Last Post 18 June 2012
ohmonkeynuts posted this 18 June 2012

Hi!
Just offering a trade because I know a few people have got a long journey to go home on the Monday, and me and my friend only live around 20 minutes away from latitude so don't mind working the Monday early shift. We're both happy with the shift pattern we got but I remember reading on the forums before some people mentioned how they didn't want to get the shift on the Monday so thought i'd offer up a swap just in case.
There are two spots available if anybody wants to swap (me and my friend) with the Bravo 1 shift pattern, so if anybody is interested let me know :)
Can contact me by replying on here or on twitter, @ohmonkeynuts

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
geo1608 posted this 18 June 2012

Why did you choose that shift if you are going to swap it????

ninaneen posted this 20 June 2012

Hello!
Yes! This is exactly what I was looking for!

My sister and I are in need of shift swapping. We are on the Delta team.
This team has their night shift on the Sunday night which is fine BUT I have to drive all the way back to Bristol (a good 5hr journey!) on the Monday. I'm a bit concerned about driving this distance on little sleep so was hoping that two lovely people would be willing to swap with my sister and I.

Do you still have spaces available and are there two places to swap so we could both swap?

Hope to hear from you soon!
Nina

ft56@sussex.ac.uk posted this 02 July 2012

hi! if there is any chance you still haven't swapped then i would love to - i'm delta at the moment x

YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close