2014 Hotbox Festival Volunteers Lift Sharing Topic

• 13K Views
  • Last Post 23 April 2014
Mark posted this 23 April 2014

What is lift sharing?

The idea is to meet with others who are heading in the same direction, usually in a car, and travel together. Meaning you save on fuel costs and help the environment!

In previous years many of our festival and event volunteers have arranged to share lifts via the Hotbox Events Forum ' please do try and travel together whenever possible.

How to arrange to share a lift?

If you are offering a lift post a message in this topic including:

â?¢ Where you are going
â?¢ Where you are coming from
â?¢ How many spaces you have
â?¢ When you are going

E.g. \"I am leaving Cornwall on 9th July, heading to Latitude Festival, I have two spaces in my car.\"

If you are requesting a lift post a message in this topic including:

â?¢ Where you are going
â?¢ Where you are coming from
â?¢ How many spaces you're looking for
â?¢ When you are going

E.g. \"I am leaving Cornwall on 9th July, heading to Latitude Festival with one friend.\"

If you can't find a lift from someone on the forums you could also try:

â?¢ www.liftshare.org
â?¢ www.freewheelers.co.uk

How to contact people about lift sharing?

You can contact people from the Hotbox Events forum; if you click on someone's username next to one of their posts you will be taken to the user's forum profile where you can click \"Click to send an E-Mail\".

This is a good way to work out details such as times and locations.

Please note you'll need to have posted a few times otherwise the forum won't let you send messages!

Best of luck finding your lift!

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Stretch_james posted this 14 May 2014

Hey I'm heading up in my vw polo from Ipswich via a14 and a1 so if your on the route I can take 3 people. One bag per person plus tent or you could share with me as I'm taking a 6 man tent with me. All I'm asking for is 20 to cover my fuel.
Hopefully it will be an amazing weekend and make some new friends [:)]
Stretch

Stretch_james posted this 14 May 2014

quote:
Originally posted by Stretch_james
Hey I'm heading up in my vw polo from Ipswich via a14 and a1 so if your on the route I can take 3 people. One bag per person plus tent or you could share with me as I'm taking a 6 man tent with me. All I'm asking for is 20 to cover my fuel.
Hopefully it will be an amazing weekend and make some new friends [:)]
Stretch

I'm going up there from the 20th and staying the whole hog

louisemorgan62 posted this 16 May 2014

Hey, Im driving from South wales to Reading, leaving Wednesday morning, staying the whole weekend, leaving monday. If anyone wants to share a lift with me, I only have a small car but can pick up another 2 people, I can pick you up on route.. all I ask is to split the petrol with me! :)

Louise

spangleworthy posted this 22 May 2014

Hi guys!
I live in London and I'm volunteering at Latitude Festival.
I'd love to grab a lift with someone if anyone has a spare seat. I'm happy to contribute for petrol, and make some new friends.
Cheers!

bags666 posted this 23 May 2014

I'm going to Latitude and Leeds from Chesterfield

wesap posted this 28 May 2014

I'm driving to Leeds from Liverpool, stopping off near preston so if 2 people need a lift that is on the way/ near to where I'll be driving through let me know

airiin94 posted this 29 May 2014

Hey wesap! I am going from Manchester, but there is no problem for me to get from Manchester to Liverpool. So, can I join you?

Jodiegill94 posted this 29 May 2014

quote:
Originally posted by louisemorgan62
Hey, Im driving from South wales to Reading, leaving Wednesday morning, staying the whole weekend, leaving monday. If anyone wants to share a lift with me, I only have a small car but can pick up another 2 people, I can pick you up on route.. all I ask is to split the petrol with me! :)

Louise

Hey I'm travelling from port talbot up to readig, I'd love to car share with you and chip in for petrol of course! Let me know by email jodiee_gill@hotmail.co.uk

Mell_Gould posted this 30 May 2014

hey there. I'm going to Latitude from near Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk. If anyone else is coming from near here would I be able to get a lift with them please? Obviously I'll contribute to petrol etc. I could potentially drive as well, but my car is pretty small. Thanks!

wesap posted this 31 May 2014

quote:
Originally posted by airiin94
Hey wesap! I am going from Manchester, but there is no problem for me to get from Manchester to Liverpool. So, can I join you?

Sure my names Adam Weston if you want to add me on Facebook so we can sort it out?

airiin94 posted this 01 June 2014

quote:
Originally posted by wesap
quote:

Sure my names Adam Weston if you want to add me on Facebook so we can sort it out?

I can't find you on Facebook, since there are so many Adam Westons. Can you add me instead?

wesap posted this 04 June 2014

Sure, what's your name?

holliejrees posted this 06 June 2014

hi @Wesap - do you still have two seats in your car or is it just the one now? very interested in a lift for me and my friend from preston if at all possible. thanks a lot, hollie [:I]

Joannaucz posted this 10 June 2014

quote:
Originally posted by lizt84
I am also going to Leeds and that would be a similar deal! Get in touch if interested as it is a bit boring travelling alone

Hello @liz
t84 I am interested in lift sharing to Leeds from Leicester if you sill have space in your car for 2 of us ð??? I could add you on Facebook to sort things out? Xxx

wesap posted this 10 June 2014

quote:
Originally posted by holliejrees
hi @Wesap - do you still have two seats in your car or is it just the one now? very interested in a lift for me and my friend from preston if at all possible. thanks a lot, hollie [:I]

Hey hollie, I've still got two seats in my car if you still need a lift, add me on facebook my names adam weston im the one playing a guitar in the pp and we can sort it out

liz_t84 posted this 12 June 2014

quote:
Originally posted by Joannaucz
quote:
Originally posted by lizt84
I am also going to Leeds and that would be a similar deal! Get in touch if interested as it is a bit boring travelling alone

Hello @liz
t84 I am interested in lift sharing to Leeds from Leicester if you sill have space in your car for 2 of us ð??? I could add you on Facebook to sort things out? Xxx

That should be fine! Add me on facebook or email me. Sorry about the slow reply!

airiin94 posted this 13 June 2014

quote:
Sure, what's your name?

It's written on my profile ;)

eloisimo posted this 14 June 2014

hey, i'm volunteering at latitude this year, so excited but not really thought about travel!
Is anyone coming from manchester/leeds? (or anywhere up north really cos i don't mind getting the bus to where you are!)
i'm working Delta so don't have to be there on tuesday or anything, but will be working until 9am on monday.
It'd be lovely to be able to share a lift with somebody and make new friends! i'm willing to contribute towards petrol and maybe even bake cookies for the journey! :)

bags666 posted this 14 June 2014

Eloisimo, I am travelling from Chesterfield if this helps

Mell_Gould posted this 14 June 2014

Anyone from near Bury/Colchester/Ipswich? I live half an hour away from all three.
Eloisimo, I'm also working Delta!

liz_t84 posted this 15 June 2014

I am looking for a lift to Latitude On the Wednesday morning coming back Monday from Leicester.

Happy to pay a bit towards fuel costs

Feel free to send me a message through the forums or fb (https://www.facebook.com/liztyler84)

SundaySmiles posted this 15 June 2014

quote:
Originally posted by bags666
I'm going to Latitude and Leeds from Chesterfield

Hi, I'm going to Latitude from Clowne which is quite close to Chesterfield, have you found anyone to travel with yet? Would you be drving or would you need a lift? :)

Hi, going to Reading and Latitude from Chesterfield/Mansfield area. I am open to driving or contributing to fuel costs, would be nice to travel with someone as I am going to the festivals alone :)

bags666 posted this 15 June 2014

I was planning on driving and atm am travelling alone

quote:
I was planning on driving and atm am travelling alone

If you'd like a travel companion, I'd be more than happy to contribute to petrol costs. I'm in group Charlie and I don't mind if I arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday, if that makes things easier?

bags666 posted this 15 June 2014

Add me https://www.facebook.com/Bagstar easier to talk there

quote:
Add me https://www.facebook.com/Bagstar easier to talk there

Tried to add you but it wouldn't let me :s I've sent you a message, hopefully you'll be able to add me?

Ashleigh posted this 18 June 2014

Hi there, i am looking for a ride from oxford or reading to Latitude - i need to leave on the wednesday and be back on the monday. i'd really appreciate being able to carpool -and i'd obviously contribute to petrol.
thanks, ashleigh.

Rosanna posted this 18 June 2014

I don't suppose anyone will be driving from Ipswich or Halesford on the Wednesday morning? I plan to get a train from London but there's no shuttle buses running in the morning. Obviously would pay petrol etc!

Mell_Gould posted this 18 June 2014

quote:
Originally posted by Rosanna
I don't suppose anyone will be driving from Ipswich or Halesford on the Wednesday morning? I plan to get a train from London but there's no shuttle buses running in the morning. Obviously would pay petrol etc!

Rosanna, I'd have to drive past Ipswich to get to Latitude. So I could pick you up on the way!

Becky-p posted this 19 June 2014

I'm driving from Kent to Reading Festival if anyone wants to travel together

Rosanna posted this 19 June 2014

quote:
Originally posted by Mell_Gould
quote:

Rosanna, I'd have to drive past Ipswich to get to Latitude. So I could pick you up on the way!

Ooh very tempting, thank you! What volunteer group are you in? My facebook is www.facebook.com/rosanna.hutchings if you want to chat on there about it? :)

francohobbs posted this 23 June 2014

Hey guys,

My boyfriend and I will be travelling from Nottingham or Lincoln to Latitude festival on either the 15th or 16th of July if anyone wants to share a lift, we will be travelling through Leicester and Cambridge so can pick up from either of those places. It's only a tiny car, so we can probably take 2 people at best depending on how much stuff you are bringing. Feel free to message me if you think we can help you out ð???

Frankie and Dan

@francohobbs and @daniel_froggatt if you want to hit us up ð???

aga posted this 23 June 2014

Hello!

Is anyone going to Latitude from Cardiff, Bristol or thereabouts? I'm small with small backpack and would be super grateful for a lift (would chip in for petrol - I guess that goes without saying?)

Thanks!

CassidyNaima posted this 24 June 2014

Hey, i'm coming from Barry/Cardiff! Either driving myself or with someone! Your welcome to join :)

aga posted this 24 June 2014

That is so cool! Thanks!

aga posted this 24 June 2014

I was going to email you but I don't have enough posts to do so. Could you email me instead please?

EllaCooper posted this 24 June 2014

Hi, I'm heading to Latitude on either the Tuesday or the Wednesday (probably Tuesday to make it on time for volunteer sign up) from Barnsley, South Yorkshire, and am looking to get a lift from someone- in return for petrol money of course. I'd be able to travel to nearby cities if it helps- Leeds, Sheffield, Rotherham etc. I'm working Delta shift, so I'd be working until 9am on the Monday morning, but could be packed up and ready to go soon after that. Let me know if you have a spare seat, thanks!

smiles87 posted this 25 June 2014

Hi there,

Me and my twin are volunteering at Latitude and looking for a lift from London - I live in Hackney so that's the right side for Suffolk roads. Pref leaving early Wednesday so we can get there just before volunteer deadline at midday-ish & Wed evening briefing. We can contribute petrol costs. Add me on facebook to arrange: www.facebook.com/sammiles87.

CassidyNaima posted this 25 June 2014

quote:
Originally posted by aga
I was going to email you but I don't have enough posts to do so. Could you email me instead please?

You can add me on facebook if you want (Cassidy Howard-Kemp) and we can chat there? probably makes life easier x

FridaySunshine posted this 25 June 2014

Hi I'm looking for a lift to latitude. I live in the Ssupercalifragilisticexpialidocioushorpe area so if your passing I would really appreciate it :) thank you

FridaySunshine posted this 25 June 2014

quote:
Originally posted by francohobbs
Hey guys,

My boyfriend and I will be travelling from Nottingham or Lincoln to Latitude festival on either the 15th or 16th of July if anyone wants to share a lift, we will be travelling through Leicester and Cambridge so can pick up from either of those places. It's only a tiny car, so we can probably take 2 people at best depending on how much stuff you are bringing. Feel free to message me if you think we can help you out ð???

Frankie and Dan

@francohobbs and @daniel_froggatt if you want to hit us up ð???

Hi do you still have any spaces I live about 30 mins from Lincoln :)

elliepesto posted this 25 June 2014

quote:
Originally posted by Becky-p

If you've still got spaces id really appreciate a lift! Whereabouts in kent though, I live in east london so would have to figure out the easiest way to meet you

ALJB posted this 26 June 2014

I made a bit of a mistake :( I booked my train tickets, arriving at Diss, not knowing that the staff bus goes from Halesworth.
I know the chances are slim but any possible chance of a lift from Diss to Latitued would be amazing.
Arriving in Diss at 17:04 on Wed 16th at the moment, but i can change the time and day if necessary.

carnivalofbears posted this 26 June 2014

Is anyone going from the north of England, say Leeds/York and volunteering at Latitude who I can catch a lift off?

BeaCostanzo posted this 27 June 2014

Hey. I'm travelling from Italy to Leeds Fest with 4 other friends. We're arriving at London Stansted on 19th august at about 12am. Does anyone have places to share? Or do you know if is there a bus heading to Leeds? You can contact me at bea.costanzo@gmail.com :) Thanks,Bea

tinyjosephine posted this 27 June 2014

hello im going solo for the first time at latitude this year and im struggaling to easy affordable way to the festival i live in sheffield so if anyone is going down from the north and has spare seats please let me know willing to obviously do my part and pay petrol money eyeshot vodka whatever you want to contribute. name on facebook is josephine maria storrs if you want to give me an add and messege me please do. xxx

bags666 posted this 27 June 2014

Josephine, I'm going from Chesterfield

bags666 posted this 27 June 2014

Bea Costanzo where in Italy you coming from? Also there are buses from Liverpool Victoria or trains from London St Pancras

earthtovickii posted this 28 June 2014

I looking for a lift to Reading festival from the east of England, I live in Norwich but am willing to travel a little way to meet you. I'm happy to pay towards petrol costs too! I'm hoping to have a good shift pattern so would need to be there most likely on the Tuesday and leave Monday :) thanks in advance!

LaurenPhipps_ posted this 28 June 2014

Travelling from Felixstowe to Latitude via A12 on the Wednesday morning. Alpha 1 shift pattern.

If anyone along the way or from Ipswich is looking for a ride I'll happily give you a lift, have 3 seats free so room for two people taking into account bags! :)

tutcherific posted this 29 June 2014

quote:
Originally posted by francohobbs
Hey guys,

Frankie and Dan

@francohobbs and @danielfroggatt if you want to hit us up ð???

Hiya!
I live in Leicestershire and I would love a lift to latitude! Id there still space in your car?
You can message me on fb if it would be easier https://www.facebook.com/sarah.tutcher?ref=tn_tnmn
Cheers, Sarah

MarinaL posted this 29 June 2014

Hi! I'm landing at Gatwick on the 19th August at nearly 13.30. I'm looking for a lift to Reading Festival. I'm a nice girl aged 21 who studies Foreign Languages and Literature in Italy (and I'm kinda broke!). Someone? Anyone?

TriciaPoppy posted this 30 June 2014

Hi! I'm heading to Reading from Sutton, London, and I was wondering if anyone's driving? Would be great to get a lift!

TriciaPoppy posted this 30 June 2014

Hi! I'm from Sutton and need a lift! Could you pass through there? I would pay for extra petrol!

quote:

fac23 posted this 30 June 2014

Hi guys! Me and 1 friend are travelling from Doncaster to Latitude Festival. Would prefer to get there on the tuesday night but not picky!! Anyone offering a lift? Me and my friend would each contribute to fuel costs! We'll also travel a little bit so you don't have to drive too far our of your way (sheffield or leeds or somewhere along those lines) Thanks a lot in advance!!

CassidyNaima posted this 30 June 2014

quote:
Originally posted by Kat_c88
quote:
Originally posted by aga
That is so cool! Thanks!

Hia, I'm hoping to go from Cardiff and my friend is in Croydon. Would there be any room for us please? :) What date are you leaving/returning?

Hey,
I think I am designated Cardiff driver...however my test is next week so havent actually passed yet (should be fine its my retake) I have a little ford KA so if we pack small and squishy I can fit in two more till i'm full :) IS that any help? I don't want to let people down!!

jakarias posted this 01 July 2014

Hey Bags666 Have you still got any seats spare from Chesterfield to Leeds?

bags666 posted this 01 July 2014

At the moment yes, where in Chesterfield

I can meet you anywhere round Chesterfield really, but I live around the newbold area. What day/time are you heading up there?

bags666 posted this 01 July 2014

Tuesday, not sure on time

Well ok when you figure out when you're leaving, reply to me on here. I'll give you some petrol money if I do travel with you obviously.

Becky-p posted this 01 July 2014

Shouldn't be a problem. You got Facebook and I'll add you on there to arrange! Becky

quote:
Originally posted by TriciaPoppy
Hi! I'm from Sutton and need a lift! Could you pass through there? I would pay for extra petrol!

quote:

TriciaPoppy posted this 01 July 2014

Hi Becky! Found a lift already but thanks so much anyway :)

quote:
Shouldn't be a problem. You got Facebook and I'll add you on there to arrange! Becky
quote:

quote:

Doverton posted this 02 July 2014

Hey aiirin94! Myself and a friend are heading to leeds from near the liverpool area if you still have 2 seats spare! Would much appreciate it just let me know! :)

Thank you!

Doverton posted this 02 July 2014

quote:
quote:

Hey wesap! Myself and a friend are heading to leeds from near the liverpool area if you still have 2 seats spare! Would much appreciate it just let me know! :)

Thank you!

Squirtymcburty posted this 02 July 2014

Hi peeps
I am volunteering at latitude and am travelling from Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk to latitude on Tuesday 15th I have room for one person in my van if you need a lift

DaniP posted this 02 July 2014

Hey guys, I've just secured a volunteer spot at Latitude and was wondering if anyone traveling from Norwich had a spare seat in their car I could grab?

Thanks in advance!

Dani :)

AmyLidd posted this 02 July 2014

Hey,
I'll be driving to Latitude from Warrington and will have a spare seat in my car.
Will be happy to pick up from anywhere i might pass through on my way

DaniP posted this 02 July 2014

Unfortunately I don't think it's on the way :(

Thank you so much for the thought though

Dx

Ah, I misread Norwich as Northwich haha my bad!
My spare seat still is open to anyone that might want it

quote:
Originally posted by eloisimo
hey, i'm volunteering at latitude this year, so excited but not really thought about travel!
Is anyone coming from manchester/leeds? (or anywhere up north really cos i don't mind getting the bus to where you are!)
i'm working Delta so don't have to be there on tuesday or anything, but will be working until 9am on monday.
It'd be lovely to be able to share a lift with somebody and make new friends! i'm willing to contribute towards petrol and maybe even bake cookies for the journey! :)

Hey! I'll be coming from Warrington which is pretty close to Manchester / possibly on my way.
If you still need a lift?

eloisimo posted this 03 July 2014

quote:
Originally posted by AmyLidd
quote:

Hey! I'll be coming from Warrington which is pretty close to Manchester / possibly on my way.

Oooh that'd be perfect thanks!! I can come to you or you to me, not fussed! Shall we add each other on Facebook or...? :)

ALJB posted this 03 July 2014

I'm still in need of a lift from Diss station to latitude festival site. Would be happy to pay petrol. I'm currently travelling up on the Wednesday but could change that if necessary.

AmyLidd posted this 03 July 2014

quote:
quote:
quote:

Oooh that'd be perfect thanks!! I can come to you or you to me, not fussed! Shall we add each other on Facebook or...? :)

No problem! Yeah yeah add me on Facebook :) https://www.facebook.com/amy.lidd

Emilyjo91 posted this 04 July 2014

I will be traveling to lattitude from Nottingham and looking to share the petrol cost. I will have 4 spaces in my car and am happy to pick up along the way. Also willing to get a lift and pay petrol.
Same for reading although I will only have 3 spaces available or looking to get a lift for 2 people. Either one is fine by me.
Let me know! Thanks :)

quote:
Originally posted by fac23
Hi guys! Me and 1 friend are travelling from Doncaster to Latitude Festival. Would prefer to get there on the tuesday night but not picky!! Anyone offering a lift? Me and my friend would each contribute to fuel costs! We'll also travel a little bit so you don't have to drive too far our of your way (sheffield or leeds or somewhere along those lines) Thanks a lot in advance!!

I'm heading from Nottingham and could pick up from somewhere nearby if you still need a lift. I've got space for 4 so plenty of room (in a golf so big boot!) X

quote:
Originally posted by SundaySmiles
Hi, going to Reading and Latitude from Chesterfield/Mansfield area. I am open to driving or contributing to fuel costs, would be nice to travel with someone as I am going to the festivals alone :)

I'm in Hucknall nottimgham in a very similar boat. Still looking for a share/lift? I drive too. Let me know :)

jasonelwardccfc posted this 04 July 2014

quote:

Louise

Hey! I'm also working at Reading and from South Wales (Tonyrefail, if you've heard of it? Sort of inbetween Pontypridd and Bridgend) and would love to grab a lift if there's still one going?
Alternatively, I could drive and you and the other person who posted here can grab a lift if you'd prefer?

Thanks,

Jason

ashantiiiiii posted this 04 July 2014

hi everyone! im heading to reading festival from Birmingham and I have no Idea how to get there haha! if anyone happens to be passing through on their way to volunteer I would be greatful to catch a lift with someone and make a few new mates :)

Squirtymcburty posted this 04 July 2014

quote:
Originally posted by Mell_Gould
hey there. I'm going to Latitude from near Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk. If anyone else is coming from near here would I be able to get a lift with them please? Obviously I'll contribute to petrol etc. I could potentially drive as well, but my car is pretty small. Thanks!

hi mel I'm going from bury and have room for one, but I am gonna travel Tuesday pm hopefully, is that any good to you

ALJB posted this 05 July 2014

quote:
Originally posted by Emilyjo91
I will be traveling to lattitude from Nottingham and looking to share the petrol cost. I will have 4 spaces in my car and am happy to pick up along the way. Also willing to get a lift and pay petrol.
Same for reading although I will only have 3 spaces available or looking to get a lift for 2 people. Either one is fine by me.

I know it's pretty close to the festival site but don't suppose you would have a seat free to give me a lift from Diss station to the site. I'll pay petrol :)

Snook posted this 05 July 2014

Hey guys,

a mate and I are heading to Latitude from East London Wednesday am, got space for one more in the car, possibly two if you don't have much stuff. Could pick you up if it's on the A12/vaguely on the way from London to Suffolk.

Cheers,
Isaac

louisemorgan62 posted this 06 July 2014

quote:
Originally posted by jasonelwardccfc
quote:

Louise

Hey! I'm also working at Reading and from South Wales (Tonyrefail, if you've heard of it? Sort of inbetween Pontypridd and Bridgend) and would love to grab a lift if there's still one going?
Alternatively, I could drive and you and the other person who posted here can grab a lift if you'd prefer?

Thanks,

Jason

Hi! yeah there's still room for one more. do you want to add me on facebook, its louise ella we can chat properly then :) Louise

Atterbries posted this 06 July 2014

quote:
Originally posted by Snook
Hey guys,

a mate and I are heading to Latitude from East London Wednesday am, got space for one more in the car, possibly two if you don't have much stuff. Could pick you up if it's on the A12/vaguely on the way from London to Suffolk.

Cheers,
Isaac

Hey, I'll be in Putney on the Wednesday and I'd love to jump in with you if possible!

lauraswithie posted this 06 July 2014

Hi Becky,

If you still have space, im looking for a lift from Kent!

Laura x

quote:
quote:

quote:

Emilyjo91 posted this 06 July 2014

quote:
Originally posted by ALJB
quote:

I know it's pretty close to the festival site but don't suppose you would have a seat free to give me a lift from Diss station to the site. I'll pay petrol :)

I sure do. That would be fine yeah! Want to add me on facebook? Can organise a little better there. It's Emily Jo Walker :)

roguemondays posted this 06 July 2014

Hey Isaac,

I live in south london and might need a ride as my friend is unsure about if she will be driving or not. I just wanted to check if you had any more room left and how much of a contribution you were looking to get.

Thanks Eniola

quote:
Hey guys,

Cheers,
Isaac

Snook posted this 06 July 2014

Hi Roguemondays and Atterbries,

Basically, if you can get the tube/whichever method to mine in Walthamstow you're all good. As I'm up north east, we're heading straight out on the A12 and so swinging by South London/Putney is a bit of a pain.

Got space for two if you could carry your stuff in one load I reckon. Tent + bag no probs. My mate's mother just drove return to Suffolk from near here (200 miles) and it did £50's petrol (same car we're using) so a 4th of that would be ideal.

Add me on Facebook @ Isaac Mundy?

mdent posted this 07 July 2014

Hi Amy,

I live in Tameside (which is near Stockport and Manchester). If you can give me a lift, I can get the train to somewhere convenient.
Mike

quote:
Hey,
I'll be driving to Latitude from Warrington and will have a spare seat in my car.

AmyLidd posted this 07 July 2014

quote:
Originally posted by mdent
Hi Amy,

I live in Tameside (which is near Stockport and Manchester). If you can give me a lift, I can get the train to somewhere convenient.
Mike

quote:
Hey,

Hey Mike,
Yeah I'll be picking someone else up from manchester too so that should be fine.
d'you wanna add me on Facebook to arrange it?
it's Amy 'Lidd' :)

mdent posted this 07 July 2014

Hi Amy,
Thanks, but I found a deal on the train, so I'm going with that instead. See you there.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mdent
Hi Amy,

Mike

quote:
Hey,

Hey Mike,
Yeah I'll be picking someone else up from manchester too so that should be fine.
d'you wanna add me on Facebook to arrange it?
it's Amy 'Lidd' :)

achlaksuoy posted this 08 July 2014

Is anybody travelling to Latitude from the South West area. I live in southampton but can meet up on the way around bristol/reading kind of thing.

Happy to be going on either Tuesday or Wednesday! I'd just really love a lift please, thanks! You'd be rewarded with much petrol moneys!

CassidyNaima posted this 08 July 2014

Hey Kat, i'm coming from Cardiff, planning to drive at the mo BUT have my test friday...cutting it quite fine eh!! I'm travelling with another girl, myt car is quite tiny but if you still have spaces and I need a backpack that would be soooooo helpful.
Cheers, Cassidy

quote:
Hia, I'm leaving from Cardiff to go to Latitude to work on the 16/07/14, and returning on the 21/07/14. My friend is also heading to Latitude from London, so we are hoping to either find someone driving there or someone who needs a lift. I can drive (so there will be 2 spaces available) OR if someone is driving, we would need either two spaces.

Thanks!

Kat

tutcherific posted this 08 July 2014

quote:

Hi Emily, I live Leicestershire kinda way, and was wondering if you could pick me up on the way??

Emilyjo91 posted this 08 July 2014

quote:
Originally posted by tutcherific
quote:

Hi Emily, I live Leicestershire kinda way, and was wondering if you could pick me up on the way??

Hiya! I'll be travelling down on Wednesday morning if that's any use? More than happy to give you a lift :)

quote:
quote:
quote:

Hiya! I'll be travelling down on Wednesday morning if that's any use? More than happy to give you a lift :)

Sorry I just assumed it was for lattitude! Which one did you mean?

tutcherific posted this 08 July 2014

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah latitude haha! Do you want to add me on FB so we can sort it out?
My names Sarah Tutcher

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah latitude haha! Do you want to add me on FB so we can sort it out?
My names Sarah Tutcher

Think I've found you :)

alan71 posted this 09 July 2014

Hi Folks, driving from West Midlands to Latitude on Tuesday 15th July & back on Monday 21st (late afternoon)
Have a couple of spaces free if anyone needs a lift either way.

Alan :)

neev posted this 09 July 2014

Hi guys,

Is anyone driving from Bristol / Bath / Cardiff area?

Would very much appreciate a lift and will of course contribute with petrol!

Neev :)

Mell_Gould posted this 09 July 2014

quote:
Originally posted by ALJB
quote:

Heyy there, i'm actually driving a couple other people now, but thank you anyway! shall see you there.

CassidyNaima posted this 09 July 2014

I might have a 'small' space if you don't mind squishing....not sure till friday ish!

quote:
Originally posted by neev
Hi guys,

Is anyone driving from Bristol / Bath / Cardiff area?

Would very much appreciate a lift and will of course contribute with petrol!

Neev :)

jo.ko. posted this 09 July 2014

@CassidyNaima Hello! I'm Jo, I live in Aberystwyth and I'm a volunteer at Latitude Festival, do you still have any free seats in your car? I have only one backpack and my tent, sleeping bag, etc. fit in it, so that's it. I'm happy to go to Cardiff to meet you and I'll contribute to the fuel costs, ofc. Can you please send me an e-mail with your answer? I'd be really grateful. Have a nice day ;)

quote:
Originally posted by alan71
Hi Folks, driving from West Midlands to Latitude on Tuesday 15th July & back on Monday 21st (late afternoon)

@alan71 Hello, I'm Jo :) I'm a volunteer at Latitude festival, sooo where exactly are you going from? I live in Aberystwyth so getting to Birmingham to meet you, for example, would be really convenient for me :) I'm happy to contribute to fuel costs, ofc ;) Have a nice day! :)

Hi jo - cool - yes, I'm in Stourbridge - if you're on the train from Aber it goes near me (on the way to the Motorway in fact!)

does that work?

It's easy enough for me to pick up from most places though..

quote:
Originally posted by jo.ko.
quote:

@alan71 Hello, I'm Jo :) I'm a volunteer at Latitude festival, sooo where exactly are you going from? I live in Aberystwyth so getting to Birmingham to meet you, for example, would be really convenient for me :) I'm happy to contribute to fuel costs, ofc ;) Have a nice day! :)

ItsDani posted this 09 July 2014

Anyone got a spare seat for Reading from London? :D

oskobachan posted this 09 July 2014

Hi there !

I'm a volunteer for the latitude ans I'm living in Whitstable !
I can go to Canterbury or London for a car sharing and I'll obviously help for the petrol :)
Do someone have a tiny space for me ? [:I]

Cheers ! :D

Hello again! Stourbridge sounds perfect, so I'm definitely joining you! That's so nice of you, thanks! :) You can find me on facebook, if you wish, so we can talk about the details. Is that alright for you? Thanks again! :) Oh, you can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/kowalskaasia?ref=tntnmn

quote:
Hi jo - cool - yes, I'm in Stourbridge - if you're on the train from Aber it goes near me (on the way to the Motorway in fact!)

does that work?

quote:
quote:

oskobachan posted this 09 July 2014

Hi Becky ! :)

How are you doing ?
I saw that you were driving from Kent to the Latitude festival, what volunteer group are you in ? :) When are you planning to go ? :) If you still have a tiny place for me I'll be the happier girl in the world ! :D
I'll obviously be very happy to contribute for the petrol :)

see you soon !

Agathe xx

quote:

Maiteowens posted this 09 July 2014

Hi I am volunteering at latitude and would need a lift to the festival from Diss station preferably however can travel elsewhere. Lift is need for Wednesday morning, will contribute to petrol. Please let me know if any one has a spare seat! Maite Owens

yep - I'm not a FB user - can you mail me via the profile on here? think I've enabled it!

no problem with sorting the lift Jo :)

quote:
Hello again! Stourbridge sounds perfect, so I'm definitely joining you! That's so nice of you, thanks! :) You can find me on facebook, if you wish, so we can talk about the details. Is that alright for you? Thanks again! :) Oh, you can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/kowalskaasia?ref=tntnmn

quote:

does that work?

quote:
quote:

Emilyjo91 posted this 09 July 2014

quote:
Originally posted by Maiteowens
Hi I am volunteering at latitude and would need a lift to the festival from Diss station preferably however can travel elsewhere. Lift is need for Wednesday morning, will contribute to petrol. Please let me know if any one has a spare seat! Maite Owens

Hey. What time does your train get into the station? I'll be there at 10 am to pick someone else up so an extra one wouldn't be a problem :) Emily

Maiteowens posted this 10 July 2014

quote:
quote:

Hey. What time does your train get into the station? I'll be there at 10 am to pick someone else up so an extra one wouldn't be a problem :) Emily

Diss is my local station so I can do any time, 10am is good with me! Maite

Emilyjo91 posted this 10 July 2014

quote:
quote:
quote:

Diss is my local station so I can do any time, 10am is good with me! Maite

Perfect then! Want to add me on facebook? It's Emily Jo Walker :)

jeste60 posted this 10 July 2014

quote:
Originally posted by DaniP
Hey guys, I've just secured a volunteer spot at Latitude and was wondering if anyone traveling from Norwich had a spare seat in their car I could grab?

Thanks in advance!

Dani :)

I'm volunteering too and have space travelling from Norwich, if you are still looking.

FigWatkins posted this 10 July 2014

Hi I'm volunteering at Latitude and was planning on going there on either the Tuesday evening (15th) or early on Wednesday 16th.

Does anyone still have a spare car space?

Travelling from Ipswich and could arrange to be picked up from convenient location. Would obviously contribute to petrol costs etc.

Felix

SharonD posted this 10 July 2014

Hi Rosanna,

I'll be travelling from London too. Don't suppose we could travel together?

quote:

Hi Isaac,

Just wondering if you had space for another in your car? I'm happy to make my way to East London, from South West London.

Thanks
Sharon

quote:
Hey guys,

Cheers,
Isaac

Hi Kat,

Just wondering if you are driving to Latitude, and whether you have any space available in your car? I live in South West London.

Sharon

quote:
Hia, I'm leaving from Cardiff to go to Latitude to work on the 16/07/14, and returning on the 21/07/14. My friend is also heading to Latitude from London, so we are hoping to either find someone driving there or someone who needs a lift. I can drive (so there will be 2 spaces available) OR if someone is driving, we would need either two spaces.

Thanks!

Kat

LaurenPhipps_ posted this 10 July 2014

Hi Felix, I'm coming from Felixstowe and going Wednesday morning if you'd like a lift :)

quote:
Originally posted by FigWatkins
Hi I'm volunteering at Latitude and was planning on going there on either the Tuesday evening (15th) or early on Wednesday 16th.

Travelling from Ipswich and could arrange to be picked up from convenient location. Would obviously contribute to petrol costs etc.

Felix

Vanessa posted this 11 July 2014

Hi, I'm coming to Leeds from London by coach on the 19th (tentatively) and leaving on the 25th. Would anyone be willing to pick me up from the coach station? It's about twenty minutes from the festival, and I'll pay for petrol.

FigWatkins posted this 11 July 2014

Hi Lauren, That would be great - can you pick me up from my address or do you want me to be somewhere?

quote:
Originally posted by LaurenPhipps_
Hi Felix, I'm coming from Felixstowe and going Wednesday morning if you'd like a lift :)

quote:

Felix

timbo.3er posted this 11 July 2014

I will be travelling to Reading from Larkhill near Salisbury, Wilts and can fit 1 (possibly 2 depending on the amount of baggage) in my car. Unsure on date of travel yet, just waiting on confirmation of shift allocation but it will be either the Tuesday or Wednesday. If anyone is interested just email me via the profile page. All I ask is money towards petrol [:D]

zoeb posted this 11 July 2014

Hi Amy, do you still have a spare seat? I'd be travelling from Manchester if that'd be okay with you.
Thanks, Zoe

quote:
Hey,

Becky-p posted this 11 July 2014

Hi Laura. Yes I have space! You got Facebook and I'll chat to you on there?
Becky

quote:
Originally posted by lauraswithie
Hi Becky,

If you still have space, im looking for a lift from Kent!

Laura x

quote:
quote:

quote:

AmyLidd posted this 11 July 2014

quote:
Originally posted by zoeb
Hi Amy, do you still have a spare seat? I'd be travelling from Manchester if that'd be okay with you.
Thanks, Zoe

quote:
Hey,

Hey Zoe I do have a spare seat yes
You're welcome to it if you want it
Add me on Facebook it's Amy 'lidd'

Lozange posted this 11 July 2014

Hi I'm trying to get to Lattitude from Manchester and was wondering if anyone has any spare seats? I'm willing to split petrol costs obviously :)
Thanks!

emmyloukelly posted this 12 July 2014

quote:
Originally posted by Lozange
Hi I'm trying to get to Lattitude from Manchester and was wondering if anyone has any spare seats? I'm willing to split petrol costs obviously :)
Thanks!

Hi. Im going from Manchester

quote:
Originally posted by Lozange
Thanks!

Sorry, yes I'm going from Manchester Wed morning. Is that any good for you?

Hi. I'm going from Manchester/warrington on Wed morning and have spaces in my car.

achlaksuoy posted this 12 July 2014

Hi everyone! I'm still looking for spaces available in the south west area.

If anyone is driving from south west ways i'd love a carshare! :-)

zoeb posted this 12 July 2014

Hey, do you still have a spare seat? I'll be coming from Manchester.

quote:
Originally posted by emmyloukelly
Hi. I'm going from Manchester/warrington on Wed morning and have spaces in my car.

Hi Yes I do.

Here's my facebook https://www.facebook.com/emmylou.kelly.1
Send me a message. ;-)

quote:
Originally posted by zoeb
Hey, do you still have a spare seat? I'll be coming from Manchester.

quote:
Originally posted by emmyloukelly

LaurenPhipps_ posted this 12 July 2014

Felix,

Add me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/lauren.s.phipps) and we'll sort it out. Easier to message on there!

quote:
Hi Lauren, That would be great - can you pick me up from my address or do you want me to be somewhere?

quote:
Originally posted by LaurenPhipps_

quote:

Felix

Nick.Pollard posted this 13 July 2014

Hi I would love a lift from southwest London to Latitude. It's just me and a big backpack. I'm staying in Kingston at the moment but can train somewhere if needed. I would be keen to leave Tuesday arvo but would be fine with Wednesday morning. I just got here from Australia so I don't know my way around very well, hence why I would love this lift!

Snook posted this 13 July 2014

Hey Sharon, apologies for missing this post. We did a re-evaluation of how much room there's gonna be in the car & I don't thinkk we'll have room, sorry. I hope you've found/do find a lift!

quote:
Originally posted by SharonD
Hi Isaac,

Just wondering if you had space for another in your car? I'm happy to make my way to East London, from South West London.

Thanks
Sharon

quote:
Hey guys,

Cheers,
Isaac

CassidyNaima posted this 13 July 2014

Hey @achlaksuoy , I still have a space if needed! Where are you exactly ...

quote:
Originally posted by achlaksuoy

achlaksuoy posted this 14 July 2014

I'm travelling from Southampton, but i'm happy to catch a train up to somewhere that is more on your route. Do you want to find me on Facebook and do easier communicay there. I'm https://www.facebook.com/mattblakeokay

quote:
Originally posted by CassidyNaima
quote:

CassidyNaima posted this 14 July 2014

I'm coming from really south west...as in cardiff. It's not really along my way. We can talk on fb

quote:
I'm travelling from Southampton, but i'm happy to catch a train up to somewhere that is more on your route. Do you want to find me on Facebook and do easier communicay there. I'm https://www.facebook.com/mattblakeokay

quote:
Originally posted by CassidyNaima
quote:

Nick.Pollard posted this 14 July 2014

Well I've had a look at the cost of the train out to sandy and it's a bit more than it the ticket to Get to halesworth, which is near the festival so it would be a bit silly to go that way. Thank you very much for the offer though and I'll see you at the festival?

quote:
Originally posted by kgriffiths
quote:
Originally posted by Nick.Pollard
Hi I would love a lift from southwest London to Latitude. It's just me and a big backpack. I'm staying in Kingston at the moment but can train somewhere if needed. I would be keen to leave Tuesday arvo but would be fine with Wednesday morning. I just got here from Australia so I don't know my way around very well, hence why I would love this lift!

It might be a bit of a trek but if you can get to Kings Cross and then get a train to Sandy I can drive you the rest of the way to Lattitude if thats any good, am leaving tuesday evening?

zoeb posted this 14 July 2014

Does anybody have a spare seat to Latitude from anywhere near Manchester to leave on Wednesday morning?
Thanks, Zoe

airiin94 posted this 14 July 2014

Hi! Is anyone driving from Manchester/Liverpool area? (Preferably Manchester area). I would be happy to join you and will of course contribute with petrol.

cookiemargoulis posted this 17 July 2014

Helloooo,

This is a bit of a long-shot but i was just wondering if anyone was driving to Reading from Glasgow? Will probably be heading up on the 20th and coming back on the 26th. I can't drive, so i wouldn't be able to take shifts driving, but i will definitely help with petrol costs.

Let me know!
Chloé

edmundo posted this 18 July 2014

Hello there,

I am volunteering at Reading festival and will be travelling from Birmingham. If anyone is going via brumtown way and has a space seat that would be awesome. I will happily cover fuel costs. My facebook is Edmund Eddie Friar message me on there if you like.

Cheers,
Eddie.

Emma Staveley posted this 22 July 2014

Any chance anyone's driving to Leeds from London with 2 spaces in their car? Will contribute to petrol costs!
Emma

24709573 posted this 25 July 2014

I am travelling from either Aylesbury, Oxford, London or anywhere around that area (Buckinghamshire) to Leeds festival. Does anyone have a spare seat? I will pay petrol money :)

Reno posted this 25 July 2014

Hey guys, I'm volunteering at Leeds and seeing if anyone may have a spare seat in their car. I will pay petrol money and supply cookies or other food stuffs. I'm in Newcastle but willing to travel by Train...

chris93w posted this 25 July 2014

Hey hey,
I can't offer you a lift I'm sorry. But, I have a house in leeds (I study there) and so I will probably be travelling to the festival via my place. I figured maybe you might wanna meet up in leeds and travel to the festival together if you end up getting a bus or train from London? Be nice to know a few people going into it, as I'm volunteering on my own, and thought if you don't know the area well I might be able to help.
Let me know.

Chris. x

quote:
Originally posted by BeaCostanzo
Hey. I'm travelling from Italy to Leeds Fest with 4 other friends. We're arriving at London Stansted on 19th august at about 12am. Does anyone have places to share? Or do you know if is there a bus heading to Leeds? You can contact me at bea.costanzo@gmail.com :) Thanks,Bea

Emma Staveley posted this 25 July 2014

quote:
Originally posted by Emma Staveley
Any chance anyone's driving to Leeds from London with a spare seat in their car? Will contribute to petrol costs/ food etc :)
Emma

quote:
Originally posted by chris93w
Hey hey,
I can't offer you a lift I'm sorry. But, I have a house in leeds (I study there) and so I will probably be travelling to the festival via my place. I figured maybe you might wanna meet up in leeds and travel to the festival together if you end up getting a bus or train from London? Be nice to know a few people going into it, as I'm volunteering on my own, and thought if you don't know the area well I might be able to help.
Let me know.

Chris. x

quote:
Originally posted by BeaCostanzo

Hi Chris, it looks like I might be getting a bus from London and I'm also volunteering alone so maybe could meet you in Leeds? Would be nice to arrive with someone. Also anyone who has to travel from London and can't find a seat in a car we could all get a coach or train together?
Emma

I'm also going to be making my way from near leeds coach station as I study in leeds so staying the night before at my place there. If you can't manage to get a lift (something i would also like) we could always split the price of a taxi or get the bus together?

quote:
Originally posted by Vanessa
Hi, I'm coming to Leeds from London by coach on the 19th (tentatively) and leaving on the 25th. Would anyone be willing to pick me up from the coach station? It's about twenty minutes from the festival, and I'll pay for petrol.

Emilyjo91 posted this 25 July 2014

Hi guys. I'm going to be traveling to Reading from Nottingham and have 3 spaces in the car. Happy to pick up in the East Midlands area if required or somewhere between Notts and Reading. All I ask is a contribution to petrol :)

Hey Emma,
Yeh would be happy to meet you before and head there together, sounds great.
You wanna send me an email? (it won't let me email people for some stupid reason) and we can exchange numbers or sumin? x

quote:
I'm also going to be making my way from near leeds coach station as I study in leeds so staying the night before at my place there. If you can't manage to get a lift (something i would also like) we could always split the price of a taxi or get the bus together?

quote:

Hey Chris, email sent, no idea if it worked! Let me know x

quote:
Hey Emma,
You wanna send me an email? (it won't let me email people for some stupid reason) and we can exchange numbers or sumin? x
quote:

quote:

Mell_Gould posted this 25 July 2014

Hey,
is anyone travelling to Reading from around Suffolk/Essex near Colchester/Ipswich/Bury St Edmunds and have room for 2 or 3 people? Obviously we'll contribute to petrol money.
Thanks

SarahRenwick posted this 26 July 2014

Hi, I'm driving to Leeds from Newcastle on either the 19th or 20th depending on shifts. I can probably fit another 2 (maybe 3) people with bags etc comfortably. All I'm asking is for a contribution to petrol costs

SarahRenwick posted this 26 July 2014

quote:
Originally posted by Reno
Hey guys, I'm volunteering at Leeds and seeing if anyone may have a spare seat in their car. I will pay petrol money and supply cookies or other food stuffs. I'm in Newcastle but willing to travel by Train...

Hi, I'm driving to Leeds from Newcastle if you still need a lift? :)

Vanessa posted this 27 July 2014

Hi Chris and Emma,
I'd love to meet up before the festival and head down together! Could one of you email me? Apparently I'm not allowed to email people.
Vanessa x

quote:
Hey Chris, email sent, no idea if it worked! Let me know x

quote:
Hey Emma,
quote:

quote:

Reno posted this 30 July 2014

quote:
Originally posted by SarahRenwick
quote:

If you are going on the Tuesday I will indeed take you up on the offer. :)

airiin94 posted this 30 July 2014

So now that we know our shifts, is anybody going on the 20th from Manchester area (Liverpool is good as well) to Leeds? Would need 2 spaces and of course will contribute with petrol.

Stretch_james posted this 30 July 2014

Hey im offering lift from ipswich to leeds festival. Can take 2 people with me and can pick up on the way up to leeds if they live near a14 or a1. Im working in Charlie 2 shift.all I ask is for 10 fuel.
James :)

quote:
Hey im offering lift from ipswich to leeds festival. Can take 2 people with me and can pick up on the way up to leeds if they live near a14 or a1. Im working in Charlie 2 shift.all I ask is for 10 fuel.
James :)

I'm Charlie 2 too :)

:) yeah not too bad shift layout over the weekend but the night shift is gonna be killer just will have to have some banter to keep me awake haha :)

quote:
:) yeah not too bad shift layout over the weekend but the night shift is gonna be killer just will have to have some banter to keep me awake haha :)

I'm sure we'll have plenty banter hah!

Yeah rather go to leeds then reading as people have a laugh up north!

timbo.3er posted this 30 July 2014

Put this on earlier in the thread but thought I would repeat it as the shifts have been confirmed and I know I will be arriving on the Weds.

Travelling from Wiltshire area and can fit 1 or 2 people in my car. Message me on facebook or twitter for details - Tim Frear

EddSmith posted this 30 July 2014

Offering lifts from Ipswich to Reading festival or people enroute :)

Can accommodate 2 people with a bag and tent each leaving the Tuesday morning.

Would be good to share tunes, banter and petrol money for the journey.
Cheers!

susrob posted this 31 July 2014

quote:
Hi guys. I'm going to be traveling to Reading from Nottingham and have 3 spaces in the car. Happy to pick up in the East Midlands area if required or somewhere between Notts and Reading. All I ask is a contribution to petrol :)

Hi Emily,
I might be interested - I may be in Nottingham at the time. Which day are you going? I am volunteering so would need to go on the Wednesday, though I could go on the Tuesday as well. Would happily contribute petrol :)

SarahRenwick posted this 31 July 2014

quote:
quote:
quote:

If you are going on the Tuesday I will indeed take you up on the offer. :)

Yeah I will be going on the Tuesday as I've got an early shift on the Wednesday :)

Reno posted this 31 July 2014

quote:

Yeah I will be going on the Tuesday as I've got an early shift on the Wednesday :)

Awesome. I will definitely take you up on your offer! Do you have Facebook per chance?

SarahRenwick posted this 31 July 2014

quote:
quote:

Awesome. I will definitely take you up on your offer! Do you have Facebook per chance?

I do indeed, www.facebook.com/sarahrenwick94 (that should be the url but if not I'll be under Sarah Renwick)

Emilyjo91 posted this 02 August 2014

quote:
Originally posted by susrob
quote:

Hi Emily,
I might be interested - I may be in Nottingham at the time. Which day are you going? I am volunteering so would need to go on the Wednesday, though I could go on the Tuesday as well. Would happily contribute petrol :)

That would be grand. I'm going Wednesday :) Where abouts in Nottingham will you be? Cheers!

brierley_f posted this 03 August 2014

Hey there, anyone driving to Leeds via London? Contact me on facebook (Francesca Brierley) or twitter @brierley_f xxx

brionyak posted this 03 August 2014

Hello, anyone driving to leeds from London and willing to offer a lift? Or anyone looking to travel to leeds on Tuesday from London that wants to travel together message or reply with a quote. :)

Becky-p posted this 04 August 2014

Hi.. Posted this earlier on but thought would post again now we have shifts!
Travelling from Kent to Reading and have plenty of space in my car!
Driving up on Tuesday and back Monday. I'm in Delta 2!

cookiemargoulis posted this 04 August 2014

quote:
Hi.. Posted this earlier on but thought would post again now we have shifts!
Travelling from Kent to Reading and have plenty of space in my car!
Driving up on Tuesday and back Monday. I'm in Delta 2!

Hi Becky!
Are you driving through London by any chance?(:

Let me knooow!
Chloé x

flexismexisandwich posted this 05 August 2014

Hey. Is anyone going to be about the train station at 2.30 on the tuesday? Either foot or in car? Its what time my train gets in and don't want to get lost and meeting people previous would be awesome too :)

tinyjosephine posted this 07 August 2014

hello, my names josephine, im hoping to share a lift with somebody on tuesday or wednessday to leeds festival, i live in sheffield. only a tiny human and wont take up much space and happy to contribute in petrol naturally x

tinyjosephine posted this 07 August 2014

im also going solo and im nervous so feel free to add me on facebook josephine storrs add have a chat (: xx

bags666 posted this 07 August 2014

added

Deighan posted this 08 August 2014

Hi, I'm going Leeds volunteering with a friend, shes delta 1 and as am I, we'll be heading off to Leeds on Wednesday :)

Buxton > Macclesfield > Chapel-en-le-frith > New Mills > Glossop > Barnsley > Wakefield > Leeds
OR
Buxton > Macclesfield > Wilmslow > Stockport > Manchester > Prestwich > Huddersfield > Leeds

Above is a guide to where I'm going through (Depending if anyone needs a lift). If petrol is pitched in I'll go the further mile and pick you up within a reasonable distance from my route :)

Feel free to add me on facebook 'Dale Deighan' (Probably only person with that name (Profile picture is me and two friends in my car)), I do have 2 spaces available so feel free to take em!

airiin94 posted this 09 August 2014

quote:
Originally posted by Deighan
Hi, I'm going Leeds volunteering with a friend, shes delta 1 and as am I, we'll be heading off to Leeds on Wednesday :)

Buxton > Macclesfield > Chapel-en-le-frith > New Mills > Glossop > Barnsley > Wakefield > Leeds
OR
Buxton > Macclesfield > Wilmslow > Stockport > Manchester > Prestwich > Huddersfield > Leeds

Above is a guide to where I'm going through (Depending if anyone needs a lift). If petrol is pitched in I'll go the further mile and pick you up within a reasonable distance from my route :)

Feel free to add me on facebook 'Dale Deighan' (Probably only person with that name (Profile picture is me and two friends in my car)), I do have 2 spaces available so feel free to take em!

Hi! I added you to Facebook and also sent a message ;)

AdeleP-H posted this 10 August 2014

Hey guys, looking for a lift to Leeds fest from the Grimsby area and back again, arriving either for Tuesday or the Wednesday morning. Will of course pay petrol money [:D] cheers!

earthtovickii posted this 10 August 2014

quote:
Originally posted by EddSmith
Offering lifts from Ipswich to Reading festival or people enroute :)

Can accommodate 2 people with a bag and tent each leaving the Tuesday morning.

Would be good to share tunes, banter and petrol money for the journey.
Cheers!

Hi, I'm going to be travelling from Norwich on the Tuesday and would be interested in talking to you about a possible lift! this is my facebook https://www.facebook.com/vickiirandell :D

EddSmith posted this 11 August 2014

Hi Vickii, have sent you a friend request :)

jokester212 posted this 11 August 2014

Travelling to reading fest from Purley on Tues 19th, probably leaving around 4.30-5.00pm (i'm gonna be volunteering - thus the early leaving)

I have space for 1-2 people

any takers? [:)]

CassidyNaima posted this 11 August 2014

anyone looking for a lift from cardiff/bristol area to reading? I have 1/2 spare spaces!!

EddSmith posted this 12 August 2014

Have got 1 or 2 spaces left in our car, leaving Ipswich for Reading on Tuesday.

Can pick up from Colchester, Chelmsford etc along A12 route also. Cheers! [:)]

louisemorgan62 posted this 12 August 2014

Im driving from Swansea to reading on the Tuesday with a space left in my car if anyones looking to lift share, let me know if you are near me or on route and would like to jump in

My email is louisemorgan62@hotmail.co.uk

Louise :)

jessicafbruce posted this 17 August 2014

Hi, I'm heading to Leeds on the morning of the 20th from London and can pick people up from London/somewhere along the way. I have space for 3 people and their luggage :)

quote:
Originally posted by tinyjosephine
im also going solo and im nervous so feel free to add me on facebook josephine storrs add have a chat (: xx

Hi, are you still looking for a lift?

brierley_f posted this 17 August 2014

quote:
Originally posted by jessicafbruce
Hi, I'm heading to Leeds on the morning of the 20th from London and can pick people up from London/somewhere along the way. I have space for 3 people and their luggage :)

Hi!!!! Unfortunately I have to be in Leeds for the briefing on the 19th but I was wondering are you driving back down to London on the 25th? I really really need a lift back. I have already booked the national express to go up but have no money left to go back!! (I thought they were giving us the deposit back at the festival but it turns out they don't so I'm in a bit of a pickle heh)... Please do let me know! :) xxxx

quote:
Originally posted by brierley_f
quote:

Hi!!!! Unfortunately I have to be in Leeds for the briefing on the 19th but I was wondering are you driving back down to London on the 25th? I really really need a lift back. I have already booked the national express to go up but have no money left to go back!! (I thought they were giving us the deposit back at the festival but it turns out they don't so I'm in a bit of a pickle heh)... Please do let me know! :) xxxx

Hi, I could maybe give you a lift back as I might be staying with a mate for a night on the 25th but I'd still need petrol money? Is that okay?

quote:
Originally posted by brionyak
Hello, anyone driving to leeds from London and willing to offer a lift? Or anyone looking to travel to leeds on Tuesday from London that wants to travel together message or reply with a quote. :)

Hi, are you still lookin for a lift?

brierley_f posted this 17 August 2014

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by brierley_f
quote:

Hi, I could maybe give you a lift back as I might be staying with a mate for a night on the 25th but I'd still need petrol money? Is that okay?

YES! omg thank you so much! I can contribute to fuel costs :D
My phone was stolen so I can't give you my number but this is my Facebook if you want to add me :) https://www.facebook.com/francesca.brierley

Emma Staveley posted this 17 August 2014

Hi, do you still have space? I would love a lift from London! I'm also meant to be meeting someone in Leeds, could we pick him up on the way to the campsite? :)

quote:

quote:
Hi, do you still have space? I would love a lift from London! I'm also meant to be meeting someone in Leeds, could we pick him up on the way to the campsite? :)

quote:

Yes that's no problem. Whereabouts do you live?

Emma Staveley posted this 17 August 2014

quote:
quote:

quote:

Yes that's no problem. Whereabouts do you live?

I sent you an email, hope it worked! :)

macomalley posted this 17 August 2014

Bit late but me and my brother are driving from Clapham in London to Reading on the 19th, we've got 3 free spaces if anyone wants them.

Atterbries posted this 17 August 2014

quote:
Originally posted by macomalley
Bit late but me and my brother are driving from Clapham in London to Reading on the 19th, we've got 3 free spaces if anyone wants them.

Hey, I'm actually useless enough to have not organised anything yet, and can get to Clapham easily so wouldn't mind jumping in if you've still got seats free?

macomalley posted this 17 August 2014

quote:
Originally posted by Atterbries
quote:
Originally posted by macomalley

Hey, I'm actually useless enough to have not organised anything yet, and can get to Clapham easily so wouldn't mind jumping in if you've still got seats free?

cool my numbers 07807489867, give me a text

timbo.3er posted this 18 August 2014

Travelling from Wiltshire area to Reading on Wednesday morning. Anyone interested you can get me on facebook or twitter for more details:

https://www.facebook.com/tim.frear.3762

@timbo3er

YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close