Latitude 2015

• 3.2K Views
  • Last Post 03 June 2015
NRJames posted this 03 June 2015

The Volunteer Briefing is a mere 40 days away so I thought it time to start a topic devoted to Latitude 2015!

Introduce yourself! Post your questions! Tell us which acts your are looking forward to seeing! Make new friends!

Need a lift or want to offer someone a lift? Check out the dedicated lift-sharing thread

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
AftonMills posted this 15 July 2015

I have zero 3G signal - I've just had to pop to Asda in Lowestoft to get duct tape!! But up for meeting up somewhere/somehow. Not sure I'll be able to get back on here but if you fancy it drop me a text - 07595662361 :) (I'm a girl btw haha) x

EllieBW posted this 15 July 2015

Do lone campers want to chill tonight? Also im going to be late (already am late) is that ok?

EllieBW posted this 15 July 2015

Me too!

And me! :)

Lex posted this 15 July 2015

Molly, I'll be around in a couple hours, let's hang! :)

Hope you managed to mingle with the groups a bit tonight! I can imagine it being a bit daunting. The rest of us will be along tomorrow don't worry :) I'm coming alone too!

mollyrosef posted this 14 July 2015

Any other solitary folk around to say hi to?

All set up but feeling a bit lost surrounded by groups!

picklelilley posted this 14 July 2015

You'll be a tent master by the end. I've lost count of how many tents I've put up and taken down over the years! Although I generally don't bother too much about tent pegs :D

Almost ready to make my way there! Very exciting :) Should arrive sometime around 3/4pm, hoping some kind soul will give me a hand pitching the tent as I've only done a couple of practice runs and haven't tackled tent pegs etc yet.
Can't wait to get set up and meet everyone!!

picklelilley posted this 13 July 2015

i think Tuesday is a good arrival day - more holiday time!

Lex posted this 13 July 2015

Glad there's so many of us first timers! :) I'll arrive Tuesday night, although don't have a shift until Friday... doh!

paul89 posted this 12 July 2015

Bit late with this one!

I'm in DELTA group with my friend!

We're getting down there around Tuesday afternoon/evening.

Anyone wants to chat beforehand (even though it's just 2 days away), get me on

www.facebook.com/DoubleTroubleBarneyRubble

MadCyril posted this 11 July 2015

Aw, that sounds perfect. Yeah, I'm on FB so I'll go add you just now :)

Andy

quote:
Originally posted by picklelilley
Works for me :)

We can do a booze stop near the festival if you like - then it will be cold for at least one night :D

I assume you're on facebook? Might be easier to plan on there...

This is me: https://www.facebook.com/vicky.lilley

[quote]Originally posted by MadCyril
Picklelilley - I just check d it out and yes, it would be easy enough to get there. I would happily take the lift and pay for petrol etc. also, it means I would be able to pick up booze etc as I was a bit unsure where I could get any - it's the one thing I hadn't figured out yet!

I think I could be over there for about half 3 on Tuesday if you are up for it?

belle3005 posted this 11 July 2015

Hello Stacey,

It's also my first time volunteering at Latitude (also my first music festival!) and I'm also on the DELTA crew, would be nice to get to know each other and have some drinks. :) I'll be arriving late evening around 21.40ish on Tuesday.

quote:
Originally posted by Stacey90
Hi All, first time volunteering at Latitude my sister and I are part of the DELTA crew looking forward to meeting you all for some beers/cider!

Amy1991 posted this 11 July 2015

Hi All

Anyone in foxtrot cat 1?? first time volunteering at a festival also going solo.

picklelilley posted this 11 July 2015

Works for me :)

We can do a booze stop near the festival if you like - then it will be cold for at least one night :D

I assume you're on facebook? Might be easier to plan on there...

This is me: https://www.facebook.com/vicky.lilley

[quote]Originally posted by MadCyril
Picklelilley - I just check d it out and yes, it would be easy enough to get there. I would happily take the lift and pay for petrol etc. also, it means I would be able to pick up booze etc as I was a bit unsure where I could get any - it's the one thing I hadn't figured out yet!

MadCyril posted this 11 July 2015

quote:
Only just worked out the quote button!

Yes I'm travelling alone unless anyone takes me up on lift sharing! Happy to have company, the tube journey is about the same to me instead of Stratford (although I'm not sure about train vs car travel time) so it's up to you :)

I'm going from close to Blackhorse road station.

And hi spamston! I'm glad there's lots of solos going, should be fun to meet up with everyone!

quote:
Originally posted by MadCyril
Are you driving up on the Tuesday on your own Picklelilley? (See, got it right that time Alex!)

If so, I'll happily skip the train for a lift if you want company and to split petrol cost? I fly into Heathrow about 1.30pm and was gonna get the train just after 4 from Stratford.

The offer is there if you want :)

quote:
Well I didn't notice - but my phone is seriously cracked so I'm used to just making up the words I read.

I think if you don't see any music you two should fit in your shifts and games ;)

picklelilley posted this 11 July 2015

Only just worked out the quote button!

Yes I'm travelling alone unless anyone takes me up on lift sharing! Happy to have company, the tube journey is about the same to me instead of Stratford (although I'm not sure about train vs car travel time) so it's up to you :)

I'm going from close to Blackhorse road station.

And hi spamston! I'm glad there's lots of solos going, should be fun to meet up with everyone!

quote:
Originally posted by MadCyril
Are you driving up on the Tuesday on your own Picklelilley? (See, got it right that time Alex!)

If so, I'll happily skip the train for a lift if you want company and to split petrol cost? I fly into Heathrow about 1.30pm and was gonna get the train just after 4 from Stratford.

The offer is there if you want :)

quote:
Well I didn't notice - but my phone is seriously cracked so I'm used to just making up the words I read.

I think if you don't see any music you two should fit in your shifts and games ;)

Alex the Bearded Ginge posted this 11 July 2015

Hi Spamson, congrats on finishing off your exams - what a weight lifted, I bet - the summer starts NOW!!! There'll be a can of Somersby cider ready and waiting for you to pitch up and celebrate! Molly too for a Charlie Party! Did the food & booze shopping tonight - gin-ners for winners!![8D]

Show More Posts
YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close