Official 2012 Hotbox Events Lift Sharing Topic

• 11K Views
  • Last Post 13 April 2012
Mark posted this 13 April 2012

What is lift sharing?

The idea is to meet with others who are heading in the same direction, usually in a car, and travel together. Meaning you save on fuel costs and help the environment!

In previous years many of our festival and event volunteers have arranged to share lifts via the Hotbox Events Forum ' please do try and travel together whenever possible.

How to arrange to share a lift?

If you are offering a lift post a message in this topic including:

â?¢ Where you are going
â?¢ Where you are coming from
â?¢ How many spaces you have
â?¢ When you are going

E.g. \"I am leaving Cornwall on 9th July, heading to Latitude Festival, I have two spaces in my car.\"

If you are requesting a lift post a message in this topic including:

â?¢ Where you are going
â?¢ Where you are coming from
â?¢ How many spaces you're looking for
â?¢ When you are going

E.g. \"I am leaving Cornwall on 9th July, heading to Latitude Festival with one friend.\"

If you can't find a lift from someone on the forums you could also try:

â?¢ https://www.liftshare.com\">www.liftshare.org
â?¢ http://www.freewheelers.co.uk\">www.freewheelers.co.uk

How to contact people about lift sharing?

You can contact people from the Hotbox Events forum; if you click on someone's username next to one of their posts you will be taken to the user's forum profile where you can click \"Click to send an E-Mail\".

This is a good way to work out details such as times and locations.

Best of luck finding your lift!

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
LizzyT posted this 13 April 2012

Hi,

I am volunteering at Latitude and Leeds festivals. I will be travelling from Leicestershire and would be able to give lifts to two people for either festival. Contact me if you are local to me or think I could collect you on the way. I would obviously expect contributions for fuel in return.

Morton39 posted this 15 April 2012

I'll be driving to Latitude from south side of Sheffield on Tuesday 10 July and would love some company, male or female. Live locally or on the way down, then PM me.
Plenty of room for one passenger, two is do-able sharing the backseat with luggage (sorry, it's a small car and I do not travel light!).

TomMack posted this 23 April 2012

Morton39 Hello i am looking for a lift to Latitude, just me by myself from Sheffield. I am a student who is volunteering but has no one to go with. I can pay petrol money if you need, and am good company!

chloe12 posted this 24 April 2012

I'll be driving to Reading from Worcestershire, have 2 or 3 spaces in my car depending on amount of luggage!

noodle_1987 posted this 24 April 2012

Hi I'm Fran and I'm hoping to get a lift to Leeds from the manchester area if any one has any spaces??? I will have petrol money and snacks[:D]

bryonyyy posted this 28 April 2012

Hi, I was wondering if I could get a lift to Latitude festival from Preston area or I could make my way to Manchester and get picked up there if anyone was going from there. I'm going on my own and would've liked some company there. Can pay for petrol if needed :)

TomTom posted this 01 May 2012

Driving up from Cardiff to Leeds. Have room for one person. Either from Cardiff area on the m50/m5 corridor. [:)]

Niblo_esq posted this 16 May 2012

Going to Reading Festival on the Tuesday
Coming from Brighton, via Guildford
2 spaces
GOing Tuesday back Monday!

Fr33roam posted this 17 May 2012

Hey, I'm thinking of applying to work at Latitude but would rather have travel sorted first so I don't have to walk from the nearest station to the festival ha...
So I'm from London but can make my way to any surrounding areas (pretty much anywhere in the south) if it means a lift to the festival on Tuesday. I'm good company and can pay in cash and beer :)

iBeConnor posted this 18 May 2012

Hey, I've applied for Latitude and Reading by myself. Just wondering if anyone is heading to either of the festivals from either Bath, Bristol or Cardiff sort of area on either tuesday or wednesday for either festival? As a lift would be great! Would obviously contribute to petrol cost! :)

barbsy posted this 18 May 2012

hey, i'm working at Latitude this year. going up on tuesday from London. if anyone would be able to give me a lift, that would be fantastic, i'd be happy to contribute to the cost in money and/or drinks...

zach posted this 20 May 2012

Hey,
Volunteer reading fest by myself. Would really appreciate a lift

From: London (north preferably but will travel anywhere reasonable achievable)

To: Reading Festival

When: Whenever

Cheers!

jimi0402 posted this 21 May 2012

Hello all,

I'm working at Reading Festival this year. I'm living in North London and looking for a lift of some sort anywhere in the London area. Happy to leave whenever and obviously would provide petrol money, alcohol etc.

Cheers!

emilymorris posted this 23 May 2012

Hi, I'm possibly looking for a lift to and from Latitude Festival. I am leaving Norwich on Wednesday the 11th of July and heading to Latitude Festival with one friend (we are both female).
(We have already booked train tickets from Grantham to Norwich, we just need a connecting lift from Norwich to Henham Park). We will obviously contribute towards fuel :D
Please email me on emily.ann.morris94@gmail.com if you can spare the room! Cheers!

Abby93 posted this 24 May 2012

Hi, Im volunteering at Leeds this year by myself so have space in my car. Its a Clio so only really enough space for one passenger. I will be driving from Grimsby so can pick up locally or along the A180/M180/M62.

:)

Amy Greaves posted this 27 May 2012

Hi! I'm looking for 2 places in a car to get to Latitude from the Worcestershire/Birmingham area on the Tuesday morning and if it's possible on the way back on Monday too. Me and my boyfriend are volunteering and will obviously give petrol money/sweets for the journey. :D
Amy

tofts posted this 03 June 2012

Will be traveling to latitude and reading this year, both on tuesday.

Will be coming from Colchester area and will have a further 2 places in the van and LOTS AND LOTS OF ROOM for beer tents camping etc!

If there is enough interest I can put another row of seats in the van so can take up to 4 people!

Let me know

barbsy posted this 03 June 2012

Hey Tofts, I apparently haven't posted enough to email you, so guess I'll just have to post on the forum :)

I was looking for a lift to Latitude from London, but it wouldn't be an issue getting to Colchester if you'd be willing to take me... I'm of course happy to contribute in the form of booze and petrol money! :)
It's my first time volunteering, so I've been a bit concerned about how to get there etc.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,

Barbara

geo1608 posted this 03 June 2012

Jody, what sort of time you planning on getting to latitude on the tuesday?

VerdiCries posted this 12 June 2012

Heya!

So I finally made up my mind and decided going solo volunteering this year at Latitude. Gotta be honest ... i am pieting myself ... lol .... well, havent got to that point yet but would def be very grateful if i get to meet more volunteers on the way there and hopefully someone can give me a lift to the site.

I'm coming from London (North London), anyone has any spare seats on their car?. I obviously would contribute with gas and a few laughs, and cake, it goes down very well with beer! :).

Would be cool meeting some people in the same situation or going with friends so we get a bunch of us together pre fest.

And if anyone happen to have any space in their car just give me a shout!!! :)

VerdiCries posted this 12 June 2012

hey barbsy!

Its my first time volunteering too, would love to get a lift with you guys. also coming from london. :)

quote:
Originally posted by barbsy
Hey Tofts, I apparently haven't posted enough to email you, so guess I'll just have to post on the forum :)

I was looking for a lift to Latitude from London, but it wouldn't be an issue getting to Colchester if you'd be willing to take me... I'm of course happy to contribute in the form of booze and petrol money! :)
It's my first time volunteering, so I've been a bit concerned about how to get there etc.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,

Barbara

mellissa_ posted this 14 June 2012

Hi :)
First time volunteering at a festival and looking to share a lift from London heading to Latitude on the 11th July? From the South West area but happy to travel if needs be
If there's room for one more in your car please let me know! Would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Mellissa

dot1234 posted this 18 June 2012

Hey, Am going to be new to stewarding and am not entirely sure how I am getting to latitude yet.. If there is anyone who is driving up on the Tuesday from anywhere in south west it would be epic if I could grab a lift!! I'll make sure I provide good company, snacks and petrol money :)

rebeccalouiseify posted this 18 June 2012

Hey there,
First time volunteering and we are volunteering at Latitude.
Okay, so me and my friend are wondering if anyone is offering a lift from the Warrington area, we can travel to Manchester, Liverpool or Preston, whatever is easiest. We are heading up on the Tuesday. Any lovely people heading out there?

Have a lovely day folks!
Rebecca and Jimrie

LucyClarke posted this 20 June 2012

Hi, Just wondering if the offer of a lift from Sheffield is still available? Would be extremely grateful if it is. Would be happy to contribute petrol money and good company for the journey! Thanks, Lucy

Nemiloo posted this 21 June 2012

I am volunteering at Reading festival and will be driving from Southampton. Anyone needing a lift I have one space available.

laura01 posted this 21 June 2012

hiya,
im volunteering at lattitude and leeds and would be very grateful for a lift to either ! i live in nottingham but would be happy to travel a bit (like to sheffield or somewhere) if i could get a lift the rest of the way ! would happily provide money for petrol etc :) thanks ! laura

AliceLouiseDavies posted this 27 June 2012

Hi!
Am looking for a lift from Norwich to Lattiude festival.
They'll be two of us, we'll be in Norwich around 2:30pm on the 11th, and back again on the 16th.

We will of course contribute to petrol.
Thanks!
Alice and Lucy :)

CharlSeen posted this 29 June 2012

quote:
Originally posted by Amy Greaves
Hi! I'm looking for 2 places in a car to get to Latitude from the Worcestershire/Birmingham area on the Tuesday morning and if it's possible on the way back on Monday too. Me and my boyfriend are volunteering and will obviously give petrol money/sweets for the journey. :D
Amy

Hi I'm going from Bromsgrove but leaving on the Wednesday so i could bring you back from Latitude. Could be a bit of a squeeze just depends how much stuff you've got.
Charlotte x

Em_Salford posted this 29 June 2012

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a lift from the Manchester area (or anywhere in the North West) to Latitude on Wednesday the 11th. I am volunteering there on my own, so it's just me and my bag! I will be more than happy to contribute petrol money, snacks and conversation.

if anyone has a space in their care and is travelling from the North west on that day please get in touch - happy to get the train to wherever you are. thanks :)

Emilia

Amy Greaves posted this 30 June 2012

quote:
Originally posted by CharlSeen
quote:
Originally posted by Amy Greaves
Amy

Hi I'm going from Bromsgrove but leaving on the Wednesday so i could bring you back from Latitude. Could be a bit of a squeeze just depends how much stuff you've got.
Charlotte x

Ooh that sounds great! We've sorted a train down there now but a lift would be great for the way back! There is two of us but we don't mind a squeeze. :P I'm actually from Kidderminster but we can easily get a train from Bromsgrove to Kidderminster if that's easiest for you. My email is amygreaves63@hotmail.co.uk so we can work out the details. Thanks so much!
Amy x

fgibbon93 posted this 30 June 2012

quote:
Originally posted by Em_Salford
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a lift from the Manchester area (or anywhere in the North West) to Latitude on Wednesday the 11th. I am volunteering there on my own, so it's just me and my bag! I will be more than happy to contribute petrol money, snacks and conversation.

if anyone has a space in their care and is travelling from the North west on that day please get in touch - happy to get the train to wherever you are. thanks :)

Emilia

Hi Emilia!

I am also going from Manchester solo, but I think I will be getting the train to norwich then norwich to hales worth if you want to join me? Add me on Facebook!

:)

Ric posted this 01 July 2012

Hey guys, am also coming down from Manc on my own and would really appreciate it if anyone had a lift going, will repay in petrol money or booze, your call!

Amymeister posted this 04 July 2012

I have space in my car for 1 person going down to latitude. I'm driving from York so can pick up en route. Going down Tuesday late morning and coming back later in the day on Monday so its fine for anyone on Sunday night or Monday early shift.

jethrogillgren posted this 04 July 2012

Hi All :)
I'm making the Trek from Cornwall to Latitude, (and then Reading).\n
I'm travelling across most of the country so I'm sure I'll be able to give some people a lift!

For Latitude I'm on Alpha 1 Shift, and will be travelling up on Wednesday and Back on Monday.

I'm driving a Little Fiesta, but I travel very light so there's room for 2+ people if you don't travel too heavy. If anyone else is coming from Cornwall I'd be happy to be given a lift.

This forum won't let me E-Mail anyone as I 'Haven't Posted Enough' so in case anyone else has the same problem, my number is 07891588785 or jethrogillgren@gmail.com

Cheers,
Jethro

Alexf posted this 05 July 2012

Hi guys,

I'm offering a lift for one to Latitude on the wednesday!
I'm coming from Leicestershire so anyone along this route i can pick up (http://goo.gl/maps/K8uk). Petrol money would be much appreciated!

I'll return the lift as well, although there'd be an extra person and we're heading back either late sunday or really early monday.

I drive a VW Lupo so there's not gonna be much space for luggage so light packer preferably!

andytt469 posted this 06 July 2012

I'm travelling from Ipswich to Latitude on the Tuesday, if anyone has a space it would be hugely appreciated, I'm willing to pay for petrol and will bring snacks and music for the road! I can be picked up wherever is easiest :)

th1054 posted this 06 July 2012

Hiya, I'm volunteering at both Latitude and Reading festivals (for the first time!) and will be driving from North London. My car is a 5-door clio with a decent boot, so I can potentially take 3 passengers plus luggage. Anyone wanting a lift from somewhere around North London, drop me a message :)

AliceLouiseDavies posted this 07 July 2012

Hey - sorry for posting again but we're really desperate for a lift from Norwich to latitude at 2:30pm on the wednesday? I don't suppose anybodys going to be driving through there around then??
thanks, Alice.

geo1608 posted this 07 July 2012

Alice just get the train from norwich to halesworth or there is a direct bus from norwich to halesworth without changing like you have to do on train, bus 588 goes there

Amymeister posted this 08 July 2012

Last call for a lift offer down to Latitude from Yorkshire (and places en route down the A1). Space in the car for 1 person plus stuff. 2 at a push if you pack light (which I never seem to manage!) Would be glad of the company as it's a long flippin journey with only myself for conversation. Travelling down midday on Tuesday and back later on Monday (I am working night shifts all week so need my sleep before driving back). Fine for anyone working the Monday shift.

Drop me a message.

LizzyT posted this 08 July 2012

Hi, I still have space in my car, I am travelling down early on Wednesday and aim to leave early on Monday. I am travelling from Leicester and will go via Cambridge let me know on\n\nCheers

mfletch posted this 08 July 2012

Bit of a long shot but me and my partner are looking for a lift there. We live and Leicester and will contribute towards petrol if the offer still stands?

quote:
Originally posted by LizzyT
Hi,

I am volunteering at Latitude and Leeds festivals. I will be travelling from Leicestershire and would be able to give lifts to two people for either festival. Contact me if you are local to me or think I could collect you on the way. I would obviously expect contributions for fuel in return.

Breezey posted this 08 July 2012

LIFT OFFER FOR WEDNESDAY
If there is someone in need of a lift
from Ipswich or Colchester
give me a shout
Supermarket dash included [:D]

LizzyT posted this 09 July 2012

quote:
Originally posted by mfletch
Bit of a long shot but me and my partner are looking for a lift there. We live and Leicester and will contribute towards petrol if the offer still stands?
quote:
Hi,

Sorry I can't fit two more people in now, Hope you find something though!

X

LizzyT posted this 09 July 2012

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mfletch
quote:
Hi,

I do have space for Leeds festival though, let me know if you are interested!
X

ninaneen posted this 09 July 2012

Hello!

My sister and I are driving from Bristol on the 11th returning on the 16th!
Can fit one more person in my car (someone with not too much stuff please as my car is only small!) and who is willing to contribute to petrol.

Let me know! :)
Nina

equinn4 posted this 09 July 2012

Hiya just wondering if anybody is travelling from lancaster/preston area to Leeds, there are 2 of us needing a lift! Would pay petrol money and snacks/booze! Any help would be most appreciated :)

th1054 posted this 10 July 2012

Hi jshap, drop me a line on facebook - I might be able to give you a lift

alanaC posted this 15 July 2012

Hi all.

I'm looking for a lift to leeds fest on the Tuesday. I will be in Leeds, I just need some help getting to the festival site as I don't know the area at all.

Actually, even if you can't offer me a ride, any advice on how to get there would be great.

Thanks!

Spanielle posted this 17 July 2012

Hey Alana - there's a local bus (no. 770) that goes right by one of the festival gates, that's how me and my friend are getting there after getting the coach up to leeds! hope that helps :)

lepus posted this 18 July 2012

The bus driver knows where to throw out you and the other 20 or so other festival people who always seem to be on the bus

alanaC posted this 18 July 2012

Alright sounds good. Thanks for your help!

panther1992 posted this 18 July 2012

Hi is anyone able to give me a lift back from the festival on the monday? I am in Oldham, around 20 mins from manchester.

Also is there anyone who can bring alcohol for me and obviously i will sort you the cost plus a little extra for bringing it for me :) (im arriving on the train so less than ideal for carrying it)
cheers

panther1992 posted this 18 July 2012

Leeds that is :D

Al_Green posted this 18 July 2012

If anyone is going to Leeds, I'll have space for one person on Tuesday pm/eve from Doncaster (or around & about S Yorks) or from Leeds station. Can't help with getting back though (leaving site on Friday, long story!) :)

TomTom posted this 20 July 2012

quote:
Originally posted by Spanielle
Hey Alana - there's a local bus (no. 770) that goes right by one of the festival gates, that's how me and my friend are getting there after getting the coach up to leeds! hope that helps :)

Where are you heading from Alana?

lepus posted this 22 July 2012

Panther, if you can not get any offers do not worry as someone will be going to the supermarket. They will either get stuff for you or even give you a lift. Just ask, lots, till you find someone.

panther1992 posted this 22 July 2012

cheers lepus i may have thought of a solution....boxed wine and vimto :-) doesn't taste too rough gets you pretty done in and each box is like 4 bottles of wine and doesn't weigh loads.........just to sort transport and if anyone wants to bring me a crate of carling to wash my dreadful wine down i wouldn't say no Haha

BRONTE posted this 24 July 2012

Panther1992, worry not, many trips to tesco will be made.
everyone helps everyone out. am sure we can grab you a crate :)
and maybe alkaselsa for after you drink the wine. LOL

panther1992 posted this 24 July 2012

Haha there is a vain hope that my car will.be on the road for Leeds so hopefully my problem is solved Haha

lepus posted this 24 July 2012

Another alternative is that if you come by train get a bus ticket as part of your travel, called PLUSbus on the ticket booking sites. This is cheaper than buying a ticket on the bus to the site and you can also use it to go to the supermarket on the day you arrive. But asking Bronte is easier.

panther1992 posted this 24 July 2012

is there a local bus which goes to the site then? cause i didnt think normal bus tickets were valid for the festival bus

W8oj posted this 25 July 2012

Hi, I will be driving to Leeds from Northallerton and have plenty of room in my car for extra passangers and bags. Will be able to call by York, Harrogate or Stockton if needed :)

TomTom posted this 26 July 2012

Lepus, Panther.
First time at Leeds so unsure of the set up. More than happy to do a few tesco runs aslong as we can get the car back out and in again without lots of fuss

panther1992 posted this 26 July 2012

tesco runs are no problem on the weds and Thursday for deffo i dunno how its gonna be on the other days i know at download we had huge issues this year with people not being able to get anywhere near the site once day ticket holders were arriving but hopefully Leeds will be better organised lmao I've never had a problem like that at Leeds lol

noodle_1987 posted this 27 July 2012

Hey i'm going leeds and coming from oldham. can get to manchester if anyone is coming from round here, would be mint will provide money and beer. if not any one getting trains buses etc might be good to get one together help me not get lost :)

panther1992 posted this 27 July 2012

hey noodle its looking like i will be driving from shaw in oldham....and if not we can get the train together....find me on Facebook...samantha panther mccabe sharp

Jenniely posted this 28 July 2012

I'm coming from North Wales, have one person in the car with me, could probably fit another in if it's en route :) will be going along the main roads so if anyone needs a lift let me know on fb Jenn Faughnan

noodle_1987 posted this 29 July 2012

That would be mint, i live in royton so really close. Will add you on fb my name is francesca hatfield on it, in case you wonder who the random person adding you is :)

LizzyT posted this 31 July 2012

Hi, I am travelling from Leicester to Leeds, I am probably going to aim to arrive around lunchtime on Wednesday and leave early on Monday morning after the festival! I could take 2 people in my car.

steatk posted this 31 July 2012

Well, my shifts have been allocated in PAAM. and I'm on ECHO.

I'll be travelling down on my own from the Middlesbrough area on the Weds early afternoon and coming home after my Monday Early shift.
So if anybody else up this way needs a lift (there, back or both) send me a message.
Cheers.

TomTom posted this 31 July 2012

Allocated to ECHO. Driving up from Cardiff on the Wednesday morning.
Anyone looking for a lift share?

ezra.santos posted this 03 August 2012

Is anyone crazy like me and going from London to Leeds? If so I would really appreciate a lift back to London on Monday the 27th after 6 pm. I accept a lift going into the festival as well, but I'm volunteering so gotta be there on Wed early afternoon. Money for petrol and also some snacks will flow like rivers.

Ella posted this 03 August 2012

quote:
Originally posted by ezra.santos
Is anyone crazy like me and going from London to Leeds? If so I would really appreciate a lift back to London on Monday the 27th after 6 pm. I accept a lift going into the festival as well, but I'm volunteering so gotta be there on Wed early afternoon. Money for petrol and also some snacks will flow like rivers.

Hi Ezra,
I can give you a lift back to London on the Monday. I'll be working til 9am Wednesday, and am planning to have some sleep before driving back, so a late set-off suits me.
Let me know if you want a lift for a share in petrol costs.
Ella

W8oj posted this 06 August 2012

Steak,
Have you still got seats available?
And is it possible for you to go via Northallerton?

Alli734 posted this 07 August 2012

quote:
Hi, I am travelling from Leicester to Leeds, I am probably going to aim to arrive around lunchtime on Wednesday and leave early on Monday morning after the festival! I could take 2 people in my car.

Hey, do you still have any space? I'm coming on my own from Coalville, Leicestershire. But could get a lift to leicester if need be. Would pay petrol an all that jazz, give me a shout :)...

butternut88 posted this 08 August 2012

I am volunteering at reading, if somebody is able to give me a lift on tue evening or wed...22.8 to be at camp- site at 4pm...that would be great.
Life in London.

Cheers!

mwisby posted this 08 August 2012

Please read my thread about arrival times on site. Do not plan to arrive at the last minute! 

Jenniely posted this 08 August 2012

Driving from North Wales, anyone need a lift?

butternut88 posted this 09 August 2012

READING FESTIVAL

live in London and volunteer, need to be at camp site on wed 22nd at 4pm. anybody who is able to give me a lift, would be appreciated to contact me.
Wanna head back on monday the 27th of august after my early shift.

Cheers

jacob.buckingham posted this 09 August 2012

I am going from Chester, to Reading Festival early on the Tuesday. I have 2 spaces in my car for anyone who lives close to M56/M6 north of stoke and south of Liverpool/Manchester.

Help with fuel money would be appreciated :)

Alice H posted this 09 August 2012

quote:
Originally posted by TomTom
Driving up from Cardiff to Leeds. Have room for one person. Either from Cardiff area on the m50/m5 corridor. [:)]

hey if you don't have anyone to fill the space and are going via the M1, I'm near the M1 in the derby/chesterfield region i could get a lift to one of the services off the M1 and would pay you petrol money?

shannonryanair posted this 09 August 2012

has anyone got any space in their car to be able to give me a lift to reading on either tuesday/wednesday? i live in greater london/essex would be really helpful because my train ticket is costing me so much, thanksss guys

gingermixy posted this 10 August 2012

Hiya, I would also like to add myself to the list of need a lift from North London to Reading, preferably on the Tuesday as I'm in Charlie 1... can't wait!

Let me know if there are any spaces, cheers!

Oh and also if anyone has room for one more in their tent that would be so awesome (I had to leave my tent behind in Spain :( )
Wicked![:)]
Pauline

quote:
Originally posted by zach
Hey,
Volunteer reading fest by myself. Would really appreciate a lift

From: London (north preferably but will travel anywhere reasonable achievable)

To: Reading Festival

When: Whenever

Cheers!

panther1992 posted this 10 August 2012

hey guys Im driving over now.....if anyone needs a lift from anywhere around Manchester let me know.got a people carrier so the more the merrier XD

TomTom posted this 11 August 2012

quote:
Originally posted by Alice H
quote:

hey if you don't have anyone to fill the space and are going via the M1, I'm near the M1 in the derby/chesterfield region i could get a lift to one of the services off the M1 and would pay you petrol money?

Hey Alice,

Yeh will definately be going via the M1. Add me on facebook and we will sort it out. Tom Griffiths (Cardiff) Profile pic is me before a skydive.

Nemiloo posted this 11 August 2012

Reading Festival

I have one space available in my car driving from southampton/winchester area. In echo 1 so can leave on either tue or wed.

jimi0402 posted this 12 August 2012

Hi Nemiloo,

I'm living in the Southampton/Winch are atm. Is the one space in your car still available for a lift? I'm more than happy to offer petrol money, alcohol etc! Were you planning to leave on the tues or the weds? you can write to me back on here or email me on jamesfnash@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks very much,

Jim

quote:
Originally posted by Nemiloo
Reading Festival

I have one space available in my car driving from southampton/winchester area. In echo 1 so can leave on either tue or wed.

alpha_zou posted this 13 August 2012

Hello guys,

I am volunteering at Leeds and thinking about driving there on Mon, 21 Aug from Inverurie, Aberdeenshire. But I came here from China a very short time ago and I'm not quite used to driving in UK yet. So I'm offering a lift here and see if anyone local would like to come with me, which would definitely make the trip easier for me.

I have 3 empty seats (or 4, maybe a little crowded) and an empty trunk. Anyone in Inverurie or nearby who would like to join me please leave a message or contact alpha_zou@hotmail.com. I'm in the Beer Handling Team and must arrive before 16:00 so i'm planning to start in the early morning.

If nobody would come along i may just take the train or bus. Hope to hear from you. Cheers!

geo1608 posted this 13 August 2012

you cant there till tuesday

alpha_zou posted this 14 August 2012

yes, my mistake. I meant Tuesday! THanks for pointing out!

Nemiloo posted this 14 August 2012

Hi Jim

I do still have a space available in my car. I have emailed you but in case u didn't get it here's my email address ::

Thanks

Kirsty

quote:
Originally posted by jimi0402
Hi Nemiloo,

I'm living in the Southampton/Winch are atm. Is the one space in your car still available for a lift? I'm more than happy to offer petrol money, alcohol etc! Were you planning to leave on the tues or the weds? you can write to me back on here or email me on jamesfnash@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks very much,

Jim

quote:
Originally posted by Nemiloo
Reading Festival

TomTom posted this 16 August 2012

quote:
Originally posted by Alice H
quote:

Tasha posted this 20 August 2012

Hi,
A bit last minute, but...
I'm at Leeds in Beer Hand-out Team. If anyone could give me a lift from Northampton or Birmingham tomorrow to be at campsite at 4pm...that would be great.. can contribute to fuel.
Mail nataszaipies@gmail.com

Lizzieee posted this 11 March 2013

Hey there, I'm brighton based, going to reading up tues, back mon, would love to nab one of those spaces if they're still available! I will bring petrol money and I've seen other people here promising sweets, so...!

Lizzie

quote:
Originally posted by Niblo_esq
Going to Reading Festival on the Tuesday
Coming from Brighton, via Guildford
2 spaces
GOing Tuesday back Monday!

Mark posted this 11 March 2013

Hi Lizzie,

Sorry - you've posted in the 2012 lift sharing topic - we hadn't made the 2013 topic but have now!

You can find that here: 2013 lift sharing topic

Brionytaylor12 posted this 18 March 2013

hi i'm going leeds and i need a lift/ or a train companion. from darwen,blackburn,bolton,preson, manchester area. or even a lift from leeds train station to the site would be nice :)

perssimmon posted this 05 June 2013

Hiya, volunteering at Latitude this year and need a lift from Bristol area? Could probs get as far as London (bus or sumink) but very confused about how on earth to get to the site for Weds!

perssimmon posted this 05 June 2013

quote:
Originally posted by iBeConnor
Hey, I've applied for Latitude and Reading by myself. Just wondering if anyone is heading to either of the festivals from either Bath, Bristol or Cardiff sort of area on either tuesday or wednesday for either festival? As a lift would be great! Would obviously contribute to petrol cost! :)

hey me too (Latitude)! If you manage to find anyone with another spare seat I'd be so grateful!

megan posted this 18 June 2013

Hey, I'm coming from Ipswich too but also looking for a lift. I do drive but never drove there before so would prefer a lift haha. If I can't find one though, I will drive and your welcome to join :)but let me know if you hear of anyone giving lifts :)

quote:
Originally posted by andytt469
I'm travelling from Ipswich to Latitude on the Tuesday, if anyone has a space it would be hugely appreciated, I'm willing to pay for petrol and will bring snacks and music for the road! I can be picked up wherever is easiest :)

tom posted this 23 June 2013

Hi I am looking for a lift from London to Latitude for me and my Girlfriend on Wednesday 17th July. We are volunteering on the Charlie shifts. Happy to pay or share for fuel

Sunny posted this 15 July 2013

Hey guys!
So, i was wondering if there are more loners traveling anywhere on the route Manchester-Ely-Ipswich-Halesworth-shuttle bus on Tuesday? Would be lovely to meet up and create a bigger pack of travel-buddy-loners:)

geo1608 posted this 16 July 2013

quote:
Originally posted by Sunny
Hey guys!
So, i was wondering if there are more loners traveling anywhere on the route Manchester-Ely-Ipswich-Halesworth-shuttle bus on Tuesday? Would be lovely to meet up and create a bigger pack of travel-buddy-loners:)

this is last year lift forum

YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close