Solo Reading 2016?

• 4.2K Views
  • Last Post 24 August 2016
bananaguise posted this 09 August 2016

Anyone else volunteering on their own for Reading 2016?

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
holly95 posted this 24 August 2016

Hi everyone,

I've arrived with a friend and pitched up. Lookingreat forward to meeting you at the briefing later 😊

MadCyril posted this 23 August 2016

I'll be there at 9.20!

willrenard posted this 23 August 2016

Yeah that'd be cool! I'll go there right now!

Hey will,

If you want to come over and join our little group just let me know and I can meet you down at the Hotbox Office 🙂

Andy

willrenard posted this 23 August 2016

Hi guys, I'm in Delta 1 too. Looks like there's a lot of solo people in Delta. Cool!

Got to the campsite this afternoon as well so if anyone fancies doing something this evening/tomorrow, feel free to add me www.facebook.com/will.renard95 or text me 07746794465

• Liked by
  • MadCyril

Hi marss, Delta 1 here too 🙂 When you arriving on campsite? I'll be there about 6pm

Andy (FB - andy.watt.56)

liam_lewis posted this 23 August 2016

Anyone getting to Reading tomorrow (Tuesday)? I'm going solo and don't want to spend the whole day/evening on my own 😢

I'm all alone and arrived yesterday. I'm shift pattern Foxtrot 2. In the big green tent on the right hand side of the field. Would be good if we could get a loners camp going

marss posted this 23 August 2016

Going solo and I'm in Delta 1

• Liked by
  • MadCyril
MadCyril posted this 22 August 2016

Hey! Delta1 here too...

i was as beginning to think i was never gonna see another person on here doing the same shift!

when are you heading to the campsite? I'll be there tomorrow

andy

MadCyril posted this 22 August 2016

Hi Elspeth,

ill be there about 6pm tomorrow and although this is my first time I will be with a friend who is meeting a group there (not her first time).

If you want to give me a shout you can get me on FB - https://en-gb.facebook.com/andy.watt.56

andy

Elspethmay posted this 22 August 2016

Anyone getting to Reading tomorrow (Tuesday)? I'm going solo and don't want to spend the whole day/evening on my own 😢

• Liked by
  • MadCyril
jadey posted this 20 August 2016

Exciting times for us all feel free to add me https://www.facebook.com/jade.askew.3 if anyone wants to meet up  

CherylB posted this 20 August 2016

First time at Reading and going solo as a friend's had to cancel, anyone in Charlie 2?

poseurextraordinaire posted this 20 August 2016

This is my third Reading but first time ever volunteering I'll be coming on my own as well, and have just discovered I'm Delta1, anyone else? So excited!

Shanham posted this 20 August 2016

Went solo last year, same again this year, but will see some of the people i met last time. Last year we created a facebook chat for all the solo people so we knew each other before going to the festival and tried to organise camping together, if you want to be added to the chat add me on fb https://www.facebook.com/shannen.hamilton I'm in bravo 1 this year so look forward to meeting a lot of you on shift

jadey posted this 19 August 2016

Where are you travelling from? 😊

DanDJ posted this 19 August 2016

Same as, on me tod, in Bravo 1 !

• Liked by
  • jadey
jadey posted this 19 August 2016

There are a couple of us in Bravo 1  

DanDJ posted this 18 August 2016

Anyone else volunteering on their own for Reading 2016?

I'm on my own at the moment in Bravo 1

• Liked by
  • holly95
MadCyril posted this 18 August 2016

Hi folks,

Nice to see loads on newbies on here!

It's my first time at Reading too but not volunteering with Hotbox (i've done a couple years at Latitude) and travelling down from Aberdeen on the train on Tuesday. I must say i'm getting pretty excited the closer we get

Anyone on Delta1?

Show More Posts
YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close