2013 Hotbox Events Festivals Lift Sharing Topic

• 9.5K Views
  • Last Post 11 March 2013
Mark posted this 11 March 2013

What is lift sharing?

The idea is to meet with others who are heading in the same direction, usually in a car, and travel together. Meaning you save on fuel costs and help the environment!

In previous years many of our festival and event volunteers have arranged to share lifts via the Hotbox Events Forum ' please do try and travel together whenever possible.

How to arrange to share a lift?

If you are offering a lift post a message in this topic including:

â?¢ Where you are going
â?¢ Where you are coming from
â?¢ How many spaces you have
â?¢ When you are going

E.g. \"I am leaving Cornwall on 9th July, heading to Latitude Festival, I have two spaces in my car.\"

If you are requesting a lift post a message in this topic including:

â?¢ Where you are going
â?¢ Where you are coming from
â?¢ How many spaces you're looking for
â?¢ When you are going

E.g. \"I am leaving Cornwall on 9th July, heading to Latitude Festival with one friend.\"

If you can't find a lift from someone on the forums you could also try:

â?¢ https://www.liftshare.com\">www.liftshare.org
â?¢ http://www.freewheelers.co.uk\">www.freewheelers.co.uk

How to contact people about lift sharing?

You can contact people from the Hotbox Events forum; if you click on someone's username next to one of their posts you will be taken to the user's forum profile where you can click \"Click to send an E-Mail\".

This is a good way to work out details such as times and locations.

Please note you'll need to have posted a few times otherwise the forum won't let you send messages!

Best of luck finding your lift!

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Brionytaylor12 posted this 18 March 2013

hi i'm going leeds and i need a lift/ or a train companion. from darwen,blackburn,bolton,preson, manchester area. or even a lift from leeds train station to the site would be nice message me for details :)

brightonmilly posted this 23 March 2013

Hi I'll be volunteering at Latitude (first time volunteering or at the festival!) I'm from Brighton but happen to be staying in London that week - looking for a lift on Weds ideally from SE London but could meet elsewhere. Thanks! Milly

Fflo posted this 27 March 2013

Im going to Reading from Swansea if anyones got space or fancies traveling together on train if not :).

detta posted this 27 March 2013

Anyone going from London to Reading and got space?

htalbot posted this 27 March 2013

Hi everyone, I'm volunteering at Latitude this year - I'm from Leeds and looking to get a lift from someone. I could travel to surrounding areas (e.g. Sheffield) and will naturally provide a contribution towards fuel costs (and maybe some baked goods - not that I'm attempting bribery). Thanks!

lara.c posted this 30 March 2013

Hey, does anyone from london have space for two, going on tuesday to reading?

Fraser Posford posted this 05 April 2013

Hey everyone, I'm volunteering at Leeds Festival this year and I plan to be heading to site on Wednesday 21st for the first briefing. I am coming from Stockport (south east Greater Manchester area for those who don't know) with one of my friends potentially so I should have one extra space in my car. I would have more space but due to all the kit and what not, I doubt there will be room for any more than one, it's not a big car! If you're interested then send me an e-mail on: fposford94@gmail.com

Really looking forward to Leeds again this year, the only thing keeping me going through these exams is the thought of summer!

silverdawn posted this 08 April 2013

Hey! I too am coming up from London (not sure which dates yet!), would be great to catch a lift with someone (I'd chip in for fuel of course!). Or it would be cool to get the train/coach with someone :) just let me know!

SamBuca posted this 11 April 2013

Hi all,

I've just been confirmed for Latitude and will be driving up from Kent so can possibly give lifts to people from Kent/Essex & SE London (depending where you are).
PM me if you want to sort something out.

Sam

am.bra posted this 11 April 2013

Detta, Silverdawn I live in London too! But no car, sorry :) I'm going by train unless someone turns up with a seat for me in a car!

detta posted this 15 April 2013

oh all right. maybe we could go by train together if you don't find someone who can give you a ride. are you going on your own?

SamBuca posted this 16 April 2013

Where in London do you all live?

silverdawn posted this 18 April 2013

We could do that, it would be nice to go up to reading with someone! I'm in SE London

SamBuca posted this 18 April 2013

I think I am picking someone up from the Charlton area on the way through if that is any good to you? I have room for one more, just waiting for shifts to be confirmed to see if it will be Tuesday or Wednesday we go.

am.bra posted this 18 April 2013

Yeah sure! We can keep in touch for that! I'm going alone and you? I live in North London, definitely too far from you XD

Elena posted this 18 April 2013

Hi Sam,

I live in Eltham, and also going to volunteer for the Latitude :-) do you still have a spare seat for me in your car? ;-)

quote:
Originally posted by SamBuca
Hi all,

I've just been confirmed for Latitude and will be driving up from Kent so can possibly give lifts to people from Kent/Essex & SE London (depending where you are).

Sam

SamBuca posted this 19 April 2013

I'll PM you Elena. :-)

detta posted this 22 April 2013

great, if we go by train together, we all need to meet up at paddington station right?

silverdawn posted this 25 April 2013

detta, yup paddington is the one

PurpleHayze posted this 01 May 2013

Hey, just been confirmed for Reading =D.... I'll be driving up from Tadworth in Surrey on the Tuesday morning. I have room for one, pos two people..can't fit much in my little fiesta! Also, I'm a smoker ( yup, bad for you, I know!) so if this bothers you it would be an uncomfortable journey for all involved!

daniella_x posted this 01 May 2013

Heyy Everyone:)It's my first year doing volunteering at Leeds!
I will be travelling from Skipton to Leeds and I don't mind picking up someone on the way my car fits 4 but at a push I might be able to fit 2 just with all the bags etc.
Write back on here or e-mail me at danielladavis11@hotmail.co.uk or I'm on facebook just search my name and pm me.

chrissie_234 posted this 01 May 2013

Hi guys! This is my first year at Latitude and will be travelling from the Wolverhampton/Birmingham area on the 16th - was wondering if anyone else is travelling from here and if so would anyone be willing to give lifts/travel by train or coach together? I would be happy to contribute towards petrol money too :)

ZoeMac posted this 01 May 2013

Hey everyone! I'm volunteering at Latitude for the first time this year, looking for a lift from anyone in London, West London or otherwise. Will bring car snacks and/or contribute to fuel costs of course :)

Sinokernowian posted this 29 May 2013

Hi everyone,

I m leaving from SE London (greenwich/blackheath) to volunteer at Latitude. I m looking to car share. I will be driving. I could probably take two people.

Ben

Southeast London (Greenwich/Blackheath) to Latitude......not sure about the schedule yet.

Could squeeze 2 people! Anyone?

SamBuca posted this 29 May 2013

Hi Sinkoernowian,

I'm driving myself and picking someone up from Charlton (on the way through from Kent), so you are welcome to jump in with us if you don't want to drive?

ALJB posted this 29 May 2013

Hiya!
Looking for a lift/travel buddy :). Travelling from Cardiff to Leeds Festival. Planing to leave on the Tues.
Let me know if you interested
[:D]

Hi Sam,

So you got yourself, charlton person and Elena.... I m up for a car share with you guys. that depends on shifts obviously.

Ben

brightonmilly posted this 29 May 2013

Hi Ben - I just got your email. I'm actually the \"Charlton person\" of whom Sam speaks ;) So yeah it sounds like we could all possibly go in Sam's car depending on shifts. So let's hope they sort shifts out quickly! Thanks :)

Al_Green posted this 29 May 2013

Two for one message here then now I'm on the Latitude list as well as Leeds :-)

Will be travelling from Northampton / Milton Keynes area to both festivals, travelling on the Tuesday morning before & back on the Monday after both. Should have a fair amount of room, and can pick up en-route.

Drop me a message on here and I'll see if I can help :-)

Al.

ALJB posted this 29 May 2013

Hi Al_Green
Am actually traveling from Cardiff but was wondering if we could arrange to meet at birmingham?

brightonmilly posted this 29 May 2013

PS : Ben and Sam - the reason i'm in London that week is cos i have to go to a graduation ceremony on Tues afternoon so it'd be a big rush for me to try to go Tues so my pref would be to go Weds - i think Sam prefers Tues - do you have any preference Ben?

Hi Sam, Molly and co.

My preference is weds cos I m working Tuesday

Ben

SamBuca posted this 29 May 2013

Elena isn't volunteering anymore so it's the three of us.

Let's wait to see what is happening about shifts?

brightonmilly posted this 30 May 2013

Yes I think that's the best plan Sam :) Oh and BTW Ben I'm Milly not Molly but I think predictive text usually writes Molly :D

Sinokernowian posted this 30 May 2013

Damn predictive text!

Theatrelover posted this 05 June 2013

Hi all I will be travelling from Shropshire to Latitude if anyone needs a lift. Need to choose shift patterns, but I'll likely be travelling early Wednesday. It'll just be little old me as my lovely chap has to work :-( So 3 spaces in the Clio up for grabs!

perssimmon posted this 06 June 2013

Hiya, volunteering at Latitude this year and need a lift from Bristol area? Could probs get as far as London (bus or sumink) but very confused about how on earth to get to the site for Weds!

manikkai posted this 06 June 2013

Hey, I'm going to Leeds from Bath/Bristol area - travel buddy would be appreciated if not a lift! Or else I could get a train partway and meet someone en route and will happily chip in petrol money. Planning to go on Tuesday or Wednesday depending on what my shift pattern ends up being. x

alicekw94 posted this 09 June 2013

quote:
Originally posted by perssimmon
Hiya, volunteering at Latitude this year and need a lift from Bristol area? Could probs get as far as London (bus or sumink) but very confused about how on earth to get to the site for Weds!

I'm driving to Latitude from the Bath area. Should be going around wed/thurs depending on shifts allocation, but am happy to drive if you are able to get to Bath and chip in :)

Fraser Posford posted this 09 June 2013

Hey y'all, just like to let everyone know that i'll be volunteering at Leeds this year and I will be driving up on the Tuesday from the Manchester area (predominantly south part of Manchester). So if you need a lift from around the area or you come from further afield (I think someone said they were coming to Leeds from Bath/Bristol?) then feel free to get a train/other form of transport to Stockport or Manchester and i'll pick you up. I was going to volunteer with a friend but they had to drop out so I could use with a bit of company haha! Let me know if you're interested, PEACE

perssimmon posted this 09 June 2013

quote:
Originally posted by alicekw94
quote:

I'm driving to Latitude from the Bath area. Should be going around wed/thurs depending on shifts allocation, but am happy to drive if you are able to get to Bath and chip in :)

Oh my goodness that would be perfect thank you so so much!! Let me know about what time you're thinking of and I will hop on a train no problem. Really appreciate it :)

megan posted this 18 June 2013

Hey, Looking for a lift from around ipswich area if anyones passing or nearby? Or if anyone is also looking for a lift, reply to me i may be able to help :)as i do actually drive haha just scared to go alone ha

Sinokernowian posted this 20 June 2013

Hi samba a,

Milly and I are on shifts in Thursday.. Did you still want to go Tuesday..

As I think weds is better for me.

tbid posted this 21 June 2013

quote:
Originally posted by megan
Hey, Looking for a lift from around ipswich area if anyones passing or nearby? Or if anyone is also looking for a lift, reply to me i may be able to help :)as i do actually drive haha just scared to go alone ha

Hi I'm also from the Ipswich area, if you're still after a lift I'd be happy to give you one.

Let me know!

megan posted this 21 June 2013

quote:
Originally posted by tbid
quote:
Originally posted by megan

Hi I'm also from the Ipswich area, if you're still after a lift I'd be happy to give you one.

Let me know!

Hi think I jut emailed you back but jut in case il reply on here aswell. YES I would love a lift please :)

Spelokid posted this 21 June 2013

Hi James, you need to be onsite at Leeds Festival by 16:00 Wednesday 21st this is to allow time to sign everyone in and make sure you attend the briefing at either 10:00 on Wednesday 21st or 10:00 on Thursday 22nd please see \"To apply you will need to\" Section on http://www.hotboxevents.com/about/leeds/
Stephen

Nathalie posted this 23 June 2013

Hi ! I'm from France and I am going to be at leeds this year, I'm looking for a train buddy from London to the Festival, because I'm so affraid to get lost aha :P
Send me an e-mail : nathaliewong@hotmail.fr or add me on facebook pleaaase : https://www.facebook.com/nathalie.wong.94?fref=ts
(excuse my bad english ...)

tom posted this 23 June 2013

Hi I am looking for a lift from London to Latitude for me and my Girlfriend on Wednesday 17th July. We are volunteering on the Charlie shifts. Happy to pay or share for fuel

Grace posted this 23 June 2013

quote:
quote:

Hello!

I'm from Salisbury and looking for a lift up to Latitude if you had room for one more? Am obviously very happy both to chip in and travel over to Bath if you could manage to take me!?

Fraser Posford posted this 23 June 2013

quote:
Originally posted by Nathalie
Hi ! I'm from France and I am going to be at leeds this year, I'm looking for a train buddy from London to the Festival, because I'm so affraid to get lost aha :P
Send me an e-mail : nathaliewong@hotmail.fr or add me on facebook pleaaase : https://www.facebook.com/nathalie.wong.94?fref=ts
(excuse my bad english ...)

génial! tu parles anglais très bien. Je suis étudiant de français sur A-level et je vais l'étudier à l'université mais le plus important je vais assister à Leeds Festival comme bénévole cette année :)Si tu prends le train de Londres à Manchester tu peux partager ma voiture directement au festival, je serai content de pratiquer mon français! Si non, je suis sûr que je peux t'aider pendant le festival avec la difference entre les langues :)

Nathan_ posted this 25 June 2013

Hi, im driving down from Newcastle to Leeds and have 4 spaces in the car can pick up on the way or anywhere in the North East

Ben Kneebone posted this 25 June 2013

Hey guys, Myself and friend are doing Guest/Artist so need to go on Tuesday from West London. Anyone offering a lift or want to be travel buddies with us?

Happy to pay for fuel etc!

Thanks

shawnusaurus posted this 25 June 2013

Hey, I'm travelling from Hastings but go via London..so if anyone is going from London/via London & would like to get the train together, that'd be cool!
I'm going up on the Tuesday as I'm on Guest/Artist shift, so drop me a message if you fancy travelling together! Would be nice to know someone before I go, so I don't feel completely alone!

CyanideLarry posted this 25 June 2013

Hi guys,

Me and 3 mates (all 18 year old boys) are volunteering at Latitude for the first time this year, we can, just about, get to Diss train station for the Wednesday. However, there are no shuttle buses going from the station to the festival on the Wednesday, hence, we have no idea how to get there!

If anyone could give us lifts from the station to the festival or has any idea how to get there, PLEASE message me, much appreciated.

megan posted this 26 June 2013

quote:
Originally posted by tom
Hi I am looking for a lift from London to Latitude for me and my Girlfriend on Wednesday 17th July. We are volunteering on the Charlie shifts. Happy to pay or share for fuel

Hey can't help with the lift situation but I'm in Charlie to and need friends haha so hi :)

ZoeMac posted this 28 June 2013

I'm also arriving at Diss station on the Wednesday... if anyone's planning on passing by a lift would be much appreciated!!

geo1608 posted this 28 June 2013

quote:
Originally posted by CyanideLarry
Hi guys,

Me and 3 mates (all 18 year old boys) are volunteering at Latitude for the first time this year, we can, just about, get to Diss train station for the Wednesday. However, there are no shuttle buses going from the station to the festival on the Wednesday, hence, we have no idea how to get there!

If anyone could give us lifts from the station to the festival or has any idea how to get there, PLEASE message me, much appreciated.

Its best to go to halesworth train station instead as you can get a shuttle bus from there

Wes posted this 30 June 2013

Hey - looking to share a lift from Coventry to Latitude on the Wednesday & back Monday; happy to chip in for fuel etc.

Theatrelover posted this 01 July 2013

Another offer of a lift to anyone off to Latitude from either Shropshire or the West Midlands at all? I'll be heading off on the Wednesday morning...So if anyone is either Shropshire or West Midlands based, or indeed anywhere else en route please let me know. :-)

tacoinpublic posted this 01 July 2013

Hi, I'm Looking for a lift from Manchester to Leeds Festival and back, thanks :)

Theatrelover posted this 02 July 2013

Wes, hi it's theatrelover here, I think I may be able to pick you up from Coventry, looks like its en-route from Shrewsbury!! Not sure how to reply to you directly and all that jazz though! Let me know if you want to discuss and we'll see if we can mail each other directly and arrange it... Also question for the forum do we have our own staff Car Park does anyone know>

ZoeMac posted this 02 July 2013

Hey Theatrelover! Any chance you're going past Diss station on the way to Latitude? Arriving Wednesday and leaving Monday - but no way to get from Diss station to Latitude since I've recently found out there's no shuttle bus going from there :(N

SummerOn posted this 02 July 2013

Hey is anyone going from Nottinghamshire area to Latitude festival on Tuesday the 16th? Be great to share a lift. Fuel contribution and good company guaranteed! :D

tbid posted this 02 July 2013

quote:
Originally posted by SummerOn
Hey is anyone going from Nottinghamshire area to Latitude festival on Tuesday the 16th? Be great to share a lift. Fuel contribution and good company guaranteed! :D

Hi, If you could get to Stowmarket station I could give you a lift, I know it's further away from the festival than Diss but it's much closer to me than Diss and I have to pick someone up in Martlesham on the way. Let me know.

Tom

Wes posted this 02 July 2013

quote:
Originally posted by Theatrelover
Wes, hi it's theatrelover here, I think I may be able to pick you up from Coventry, looks like its en-route from Shrewsbury!! Not sure how to reply to you directly and all that jazz though! Let me know if you want to discuss and we'll see if we can mail each other directly and arrange it... Also question for the forum do we have our own staff Car Park does anyone know>

Hi - just seen your post. If it's on your way then it would be great.

Think I sent you a DM through the forum :) ..... nope got blocked.
Ping me an email.

Hey Tbid, thanks for the reply and the offer. Unfortunately its to far out my way geographically and more logistically problematic. Have a great festival mate :)

Any lovely people heading down from Nottinghamshire area on Tuesday 16th July?

abbiew posted this 03 July 2013

I am looking for a lift share from Bury St Edmunds (or surrounding area eg Cambridge, Stowmarket, Newmarket, Ipswich etc) to latitude on the wednesday.
I can drive or take a space in a car and share petrol money.

Ideally I would like to leave on the sunday sometime as I finish my last shift at 9am on the sunday.

I am in Towercats1.

tbid posted this 03 July 2013

Hi, I'm willing to take you if you want, in the info pack it says that we're expected to depart on the monday, my final shift is on the sunday so if we're allowed to leave on the sunday I'd be happy to do that.

Theatrelover posted this 03 July 2013

Wes hi theatrelover here! I've sent you a mail via the Forum I think! I'll drop you a line to the email address you've supplied too!

Theatrelover posted this 03 July 2013

To Zoemac - think I've mailed you too! Hope you receive it OK!

geo1608 posted this 04 July 2013

quote:
Originally posted by abbiew
I am looking for a lift share from Bury St Edmunds (or surrounding area eg Cambridge, Stowmarket, Newmarket, Ipswich etc) to latitude on the wednesday.

Ideally I would like to leave on the sunday sometime as I finish my last shift at 9am on the sunday.

I am in Towercats1.

You can leave on sunday if you want but you will miss the music

rockafellaella posted this 04 July 2013

quote:
Hi all,

Sam

Hiya, I saw your post about lifts from kent, im going to be getting to halesworth train station around 21:40 on wednesday and wondered if you could pick me up from there ill contribute to the extra petrol costs :)
Best regards
Ella x

quote:
Originally posted by Sinokernowian
Southeast London (Greenwich/Blackheath) to Latitude......not sure about the schedule yet.

Hiya, im going to be getting to halesworth train station around 21:40 on wednesday and wondered if you could pick me up from there ill contribute to the extra petrol costs :)
Best regards
Ella x

quote:
Hi all I will be travelling from Shropshire to Latitude if anyone needs a lift. Need to choose shift patterns, but I'll likely be travelling early Wednesday. It'll just be little old me as my lovely chap has to work :-( So 3 spaces in the Clio up for grabs!

Hiya, im going to be getting to halesworth train station around 21:40 on wednesday and wondered if you could pick me up from there ill contribute to the extra petrol costs :)
Best regards
Ella x

Hi all! im going to be getting to halesworth train station around 21:40 on wednesday and wondered if anyone would be willing to let me jump in the car with them from there to latitude! ill contribute to the extra petrol costs :)
Best regards
Ella x

Grace posted this 04 July 2013

quote:
Originally posted by rockafellaella
Hi all! im going to be getting to halesworth train station around 21:40 on wednesday and wondered if anyone would be willing to let me jump in the car with them from there to latitude! ill contribute to the extra petrol costs :)
Best regards
Ella x

Hey Ella!
Just a heads up - in the info packs it is stated that we are expected to arrive no later than 16:00 on Wednesday for compulsory briefing at 11am or 6pm..

It might be best to arrive a bit earlier as I think missing the briefing sessions means you might not be allowed to volunteer??

SamBuca posted this 04 July 2013

quote:
quote:

Best regards
Ella x

Hi Ella,

I'm afraid my car is full. If anyone drops out I'll let you know though!

Sam

Charl13 posted this 04 July 2013

quote:
Originally posted by Fraser Posford
Hey y'all, just like to let everyone know that i'll be volunteering at Leeds this year and I will be driving up on the Tuesday from the Manchester area (predominantly south part of Manchester). So if you need a lift from around the area or you come from further afield (I think someone said they were coming to Leeds from Bath/Bristol?) then feel free to get a train/other form of transport to Stockport or Manchester and i'll pick you up. I was going to volunteer with a friend but they had to drop out so I could use with a bit of company haha! Let me know if you're interested, PEACE

Hey, you still have room in your car to Leeds? I'm looking for a lift from Manchester :)

Fraser Posford posted this 04 July 2013

Hey, you still have room in your car to Leeds? I'm looking for a lift from Manchester :)
[/quote]

Hey Charl13, I do still have just enough room yes though with you know it may be a tight squeeze in a small 5 seater with 4 people! I'm sure it should be fine though. add me on facebook and we can chat a bit more about it http://www.facebook.com/fposford

Ben Munson posted this 04 July 2013

Hi Sam,

I live in Colchester, so in Essex. I can obviously contribute to the cost of fuel. Only issue would be that I was looking to arrive on the Wednesday and not the Tuesday.

Let me know mate,

Ben.

James83 posted this 05 July 2013

Hi, I'm looking for a lift from Oxford to Latitude on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm travelling by myself, anyone going from Oxford?
James

Theatrelover posted this 05 July 2013

James, if there's any way you could get to Coventry (I think I'll be doing a pick up there) I could fit you in, I'm travelling from Shropshire, Oxford is a bit further south and too much of a detour I think! If that helps happy to get you from Coventry. Hope that makes sense, send me a mail directly if you think you can do that. It looks like i'll be travelling Weds am to get there for 4 - but happy to explore travelling Tue pm to help out... What shift are you? I look forward to hearing from you...

quote:
James, if there's any way you could get to Coventry (I think I'll be doing a pick up there) I could fit you in, I'm travelling from Shropshire, Oxford is a bit further south and too much of a detour I think! If that helps happy to get you from Coventry. Hope that makes sense, send me a mail directly if you think you can do that. It looks like i'll be travelling Weds am to get there for 4 - but happy to explore travelling Tue pm to help out... What shift are you? I look forward to hearing from you...

Hi, thanks very much for your offer! I have no problem with getting to Coventry to meet you, but my briefing is on Wednesday at 11am (My first shift is on Thursday).
James

rockafellaella posted this 05 July 2013

quote:
Originally posted by Grace
quote:
Best regards
Ella x

Hey Ella!
Just a heads up - in the info packs it is stated that we are expected to arrive no later than 16:00 on Wednesday for compulsory briefing at 11am or 6pm..

It might be best to arrive a bit earlier as I think missing the briefing sessions means you might not be allowed to volunteer??

oops i ment im arriving on the tuesday at station around 20 to nine lol, you made me check though so thankyou could of went terribly wrong if i got the days mixed up lol any chance your driving and have a space in the car on the TUESDAY lol from halesworth train station to the festival?x

quote:
quote:
quote:

Best regards
Ella x

Hi Ella,

I'm afraid my car is full. If anyone drops out I'll let you know though!

Sam

cool cheers sam!

correction- ill be getting to the train station on the tuesday Hi all! im going to be getting to halesworth train station around 21:40 on tuesday and wondered if anyone would be willing to let me jump in the car with them from there to latitude! ill contribute to the extra petrol costs :)
Best regards
Ella x

Grace posted this 05 July 2013

quote:

oops i ment im arriving on the tuesday at station around 20 to nine lol, you made me check though so thankyou could of went terribly wrong if i got the days mixed up lol any chance your driving and have a space in the car on the TUESDAY lol from halesworth train station to the festival?x

Ah no problem, just thought it was better off telling you in case you didn't know! Would be rubbish to turn up late and not be able to take part!

Sorry, not driving - I'm taking the train I think (though in a bit of trouble as I had arranged to get to the site lunchtime Wednesday, but have now realised I have to be there for the 11am briefing!? uhohhhh!)

Theatrelover posted this 05 July 2013

OK - calling Wes, James n Zoe! If I can get the Tuesday off work I could head off around mid day on Tuesday - pick up James n Wes in Coventry n Zoe from the train station. Can you all get in touch to see if this suits you all, and once I hear from you I'll make arrangements at work, seems silly not to if we can car share. I will however want to head back early Monday :-)

Wes posted this 06 July 2013

quote:
OK - calling Wes, James n Zoe! If I can get the Tuesday off work I could head off around mid day on Tuesday - pick up James n Wes in Coventry n Zoe from the train station. Can you all get in touch to see if this suits you all, and once I hear from you I'll make arrangements at work, seems silly not to if we can car share. I will however want to head back early Monday :-)

I'm owed some TOIL - I could be free from 1ish straight from work (I'm in city center) on the Tues ... is that doable? If so I'll ask on Monday :)

James83 posted this 07 July 2013

Hi, I'll be able to meet you at Coventry train station from midday on Tuesday. I will have to arrange another lift share on returning as I have a shift on Monday. Thanks!

ZoeMac posted this 07 July 2013

Hey theatrelover! Yesss please that'd be great! So what time do you think you'll get to the station for and I'll book my ticket accordingly? :)don't worry about me on Monday as I similarly have a shift until 4pm. Thanks again!

ZoeMac posted this 07 July 2013

And what station is easier for you to pick me up from - Diss or Halesworth? I can go to either so let me know and I'll book my train ticket tomorrow x

Theatrelover posted this 07 July 2013

All, I'll ask for the Tue off work too, and I will probably head off Tuesday pm, if I get to you Wes & James at Coventry train station for around 2 (is it quite easy to get to guys?)- Zoe we will probably be with you for 6ish. No idea where either station is, so get whatever is easiest for you n we'll come n get you :-) Sounds like a cunning plan coming together! :-)

megan posted this 08 July 2013

quote:
Originally posted by abbiew

I am in Towercats1.

Hey dunno if you saw this message back to you but I'm also getting a lift with him so thought I'd share it. .....

''tbid
Portaloo

5 Posts
Posted - 03/07/2013 : 18:30:34
Hi, I'm willing to take you if you want, in the info pack it says that we're expected to depart on the monday, my final shift is on the sunday so if we're allowed to leave on the sunday I'd be happy to do that. ''

stefanw posted this 08 July 2013

Hey guys this is my first lattitude and im coming all the way from York for it so i was wondering is anyone going to be driving past the station that might have a free seat somewhere. I will have some beers and snacks to share around. If you can just message me on here please. Cheers guys and i look forward to meeting some of you guys there!

Wes posted this 08 July 2013

quote:
All, I'll ask for the Tue off work too, and I will probably head off Tuesday pm, if I get to you Wes & James at Coventry train station for around 2 (is it quite easy to get to guys?)- Zoe we will probably be with you for 6ish. No idea where either station is, so get whatever is easiest for you n we'll come n get you :-) Sounds like a cunning plan coming together! :-)

I'm off Tuesday afternoon now - so I'm all good for a 2pm pick up :)

ZoeMac posted this 08 July 2013

Great thanks so much!! I'll let you know which station I'll be getting to and will get there for around 6 :) Woohoo looking forward to meeting you all!

Theatrelover posted this 08 July 2013

OK my Tuesday all booked off too! Looking fwd to meeting you all too! Hmmm one little thing, I have Clio so I'll leave my parcel shelf at home & squash all our stuff in! I think we need to exchange phone nos too - I will send you all a mail from here & then if you would like to 'drop me a text to say you've received my number number that would be great! James83 does this still suit you? Ohhh it's exciting isn't it! :-)

fizzyfangs posted this 11 July 2013

I am leaving North London on Wednesday 17th, heading to Latitude Festival, for the late briefing, I have one space in my car.........small car:-(

But will be stopping on way for fag breaks so could pick someone on route

abbiew posted this 11 July 2013

quote:
Wes hi theatrelover here! I've sent you a mail via the Forum I think! I'll drop you a line to the email address you've supplied too!

Hey do you still have a space?

quote:
Hi, I'm willing to take you if you want, in the info pack it says that we're expected to depart on the monday, my final shift is on the sunday so if we're allowed to leave on the sunday I'd be happy to do that.

Whoops last post was wrong. Do you still have a space tbid?

alicekw94 posted this 11 July 2013

quote:
quote:
quote:

Hello!

I'm from Salisbury and looking for a lift up to Latitude if you had room for one more? Am obviously very happy both to chip in and travel over to Bath if you could manage to take me!?

really sorry but my car is full! :(N

Grace posted this 11 July 2013

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hello!

really sorry but my car is full! :(

No worries, thanks anyway!

tbid posted this 11 July 2013

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hello!

Yeah I have space. What's your email address?

abbie.weingaertner@hotmail.co.uk

Grace posted this 11 July 2013

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hello!

Yeah I have space. What's your email address?

Thanks! Have sent you an email.

louisekwalker posted this 12 July 2013

I could offer a lift in my car from Stowmarket or anywhere on the way on Wednesday morning (getting there in plenty of time for the 11 am briefing). I'm also travelling back at 4.30 pm on Monday from the site to Leek in Staffordshire if anyone wants a lift any part of the way.

geo1608 posted this 14 July 2013

quote:
Originally posted by louisekwalker
I could offer a lift in my car from Stowmarket or anywhere on the way on Wednesday morning (getting there in plenty of time for the 11 am briefing). I'm also travelling back at 4.30 pm on Monday from the site to Leek in Staffordshire if anyone wants a lift any part of the way.

I could do with a lift back to Bungay on the monday, you would be a life saver.

louisekwalker posted this 15 July 2013

Hi - I can probably do this ok. Email me if it'll let you - I tried but I haven't enough posts apparently. Whats your last shift? I finish at 4 on Monday so heading off after then and need to get over to A14 to head up north. What do you want to do about meeting up/sorting out details?

geo1608 posted this 15 July 2013

quote:
Originally posted by louisekwalker
Hi - I can probably do this ok. Email me if it'll let you - I tried but I haven't enough posts apparently. Whats your last shift? I finish at 4 on Monday so heading off after then and need to get over to A14 to head up north. What do you want to do about meeting up/sorting out details?

Emailed you

SamBuca posted this 16 July 2013

If anyone is desperate for a last-minute lift see my post on the forum. :-)

alicekw94 posted this 23 July 2013

Driving to Reading from Bath/Bristol area, able to take 2 others in a carshare!

Charl13 posted this 30 July 2013

Driving to Leeds from near Manchester/Liverpool, able to take 2 others, anyone need a lift? :)

Chris842 posted this 30 July 2013

Hi Charl, I could do with a lift from that area. I think we are in the same team too (Tower Cats D1?).

I will be on the Wirral at the time, could you pick me up from Liverpool or Manchester? Liverpool would be better, Manchester is good too though if Liverpool is too far out of the way.

Charl13 posted this 30 July 2013

Yep, from Liverpool is fine, I'm in tower cats d2 which means I'll have to be down on Tuesday for that briefing, but if you don't mind being there tues it's completely fine :) add me on Facebook so we can talk more about details? :) https://www.facebook.com/chewitsymonds

geo1608 posted this 06 August 2013

Is anyone going from norfolk who has a spare to reading?

AshleyP1810 posted this 12 August 2013

I am driving from Cambridge to Reading Festival on Tuesday 20th and I have 2 spaces in my car

Billie posted this 12 August 2013

Hey,I'm a tower cat looking for a lift/travel pal from Birmingham to Reading on either the tuesday or early on wednesday for the 11am briefing :) Volunteering on my own so it'd be nice to make some friends before I get there!

Hannpea posted this 12 August 2013

I'm going to Reading from Suffolk. I have 4 spaces in my car and I'm travelling down on the 20th let me know if its any help to anyone.

nickyj posted this 12 August 2013

Looking for a car share from Manchester, i'm in Bravo 1 group so let me know if anyone is planning on travelling from Manchester on the Wednesday.

BeeHee posted this 13 August 2013

Hi, travelling from Louth, Lincolnshire to Leeds, shift Alpha1, Does anybody want a lift? [:)]

bakershake posted this 14 August 2013

Hey Jonathan, whereabouts in Essex are you? We're travelling down on the Tuesday evening, only problem is coming back - we may be travelling back on the Sunday night but I see that you're working until 9am Monday morning. Depends what my other passenger says really, but can definitely offer you a lift there if it helps (dependent on whereabouts in Essex you are of course)!

bakershake posted this 14 August 2013

Yeah, shouldn't be a problem, I'm in Witham, the other side of Chelmsford! Are you on fb at all, add me if so https://www.facebook.com/bakershake and we can chat on there mate :)

NathanN posted this 19 August 2013

Hi everybody !

I'm coming from France with 2 friends and if someone travel from London to Reading tomorrow in the afternoon with 3 seats available, please let me know ! :)

You can send me a message on my facebook profile :
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.nivill

NathanN posted this 19 August 2013

Sorry to post again, but I forgot to precise that we will arrive at London Gatwick at 7:30am and we were wondering if someone living near the airport which had planned to go to London could give us a lift to London !

Thank you in advance !

YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close