2015 Hotbox Festival Volunteers Lift Sharing Topic

• Topic Is Locked
  • 7.1K Views
  • Last Post 14 April 2015
Mark posted this 14 April 2015

What is lift sharing?

The idea is to meet with others who are heading in the same direction, usually in a car, and travel together. Meaning you save on fuel costs and help the environment!

In previous years many of our festival and event volunteers have arranged to share lifts via the Hotbox Events Forum ' please do try and travel together whenever possible.

How to arrange to share a lift?

If you are offering a lift post a message in this topic including:

• Where you are going
  • Where you are coming from
  • How many spaces you have
  • When you are going

I am leaving Cornwall on 9th July, heading to Latitude Festival, I have two spaces in my car.

If you are requesting a lift post a message in this topic including:

• Where you are going
  • Where you are coming from
  • How many spaces you're looking for
  • When you are going

E.g. "I am leaving Cornwall on 9th July, heading to Latitude Festival with one friend.

If you can't find a lift from someone on the forums you could also try

www.liftshare.org www.freewheelers.co.uk

How to contact people about lift sharing?

You can contact people from the Hotbox Events forum; if you click on someone's username next to one of their posts you will be taken to the user's forum profile where you can click "Click to send an E-Mail.

This is a good way to work out details such as times and locations.

Please note you'll need to have posted a few times otherwise the forum won't let you send messages!

Best of luck finding your lift!

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
jamest54 posted this 06 May 2015

I'll be volunteering at both Latitude & Leeds alone and this would be a huge help for me, plus it would be great to meet some friendly new faces!

I'm based in Manchester so if anyone is nearby, please let me know [:)]

Melton posted this 13 May 2015

Got 3 seats in my car

Travelling from Birmingham to Reading Festival

Planning on heading down as early as possible, so for the Tuesday afternoon!

Will only have one seat for the return journey on Monday as i have friends at the festival who will be returning with me.

Anyway, if you need a lift down there, just holla, will split petrol evenly and whatnot.

Lex posted this 15 May 2015

Hi all,

I'll be looking for a lift from Norwich to Latitude on the Wednesday morning, as the buses seem to start 40 mins after we need to arrive? I don't want Tom be late for my first Latitude!

Mark - I tried to message you but the system won't allow me. I work for liftshare.com and can set up a site for us all to post our offers or requests of lifts on, which would better organise lifts than a forum thread. It's only a 5 min job for me and it's free, so let me know if you'd like me to :)

adam0711 posted this 15 May 2015

Heeyy,

I have 3 seats available

Going to Latitude on Wednesday morning

Coming from High Wycombe

nikksta posted this 15 May 2015

Hello!

Looking to see if anyone can help me out, travelling from Bournemouth (can get to Southampton if easier) to Reading and back.

Would be super helpful as I'm also volunteering alone, if anyone can help out a 19 year old girl you'd be an absolute angel.

NRJames posted this 15 May 2015

quote:
Originally posted by Lex
Hi all,

I'll be looking for a lift from Norwich to Latitude on the Wednesday morning, as the buses seem to start 40 mins after we need to arrive? I don't want Tom be late for my first Latitude!

Mark - I tried to message you but the system won't allow me. I work for liftshare.com and can set up a site for us all to post our offers or requests of lifts on, which would better organise lifts than a forum thread. It's only a 5 min job for me and it's free, so let me know if you'd like me to :)

Hi Lex,

I will be travelling from Norwich to Latitude, but will probably head down Tuesday evening to get a good spot and beat the crowds. Let me know if you're interested.

I have forwarded your message on to Mark.

Lex posted this 15 May 2015

Hi James, sounds good, thank you! I'll be at work on the Tuesday so probably couldn't leave until about 8. What kinda time are you thinking of heading down? :)

ScarletA posted this 17 May 2015

Hi, I'm Agnes I'll be volunteering in Reading festival. I'm looking for lift from anywhere in Northamptonshire (preferred Corby, Kettering or Northampton) on Tuesday. Would be glad if anyone has one space to spare :)

Lex posted this 19 May 2015

Doh, I just checked and there's already a page for Latitude liftsharing... see www.liftshare.com/UK/lifts/latitude :) I'll pop my journey request on there so hopefully will find a driver soon!

LatitudeBen posted this 28 May 2015

Hi NR James and Lex,

I'm also travelling from Norwich and am happy to get there for Tuesday in case I get a shift on that day, any interest in splitting petrol costs 3 ways and giving me a lift?

Let me know :)

Ben

Stacey90 posted this 29 May 2015

My sister and I are heading to Latitude festival from South Norfolk and have 3 spaces left if anyone is interested. We are plenty of room for all tents etc. We're happy to pick up on the way or anywhere close to Harleston (IP20).

Alex the Bearded Ginge posted this 30 May 2015

Hi all,
First post to this forum (so I won't be able to email anyone just yet).
Lots of firsts actually: first time volunteering at a festival, first time at Latitude overall. Doing it all on my own too.

I'm another one looking for a lift from Norwich and travelling on the Tuesday. Pretty please with ginger knobs on...

I haven't sorted my shifts yet (next job) so haven't had my briefing time confirmed but had planned to be set-up on campus in good time for the 20:30 Tuesday briefing (so arriving any time from midday opening onwards).

I'll have loads more questions to ask the experienced volly pros over the next six weeks, no doubt...

NRJames posted this 30 May 2015

LatitudeBen and Alex,

I need to be on site Tuesday PM by 6 so thinking I'll aim for a 3pm depart from Norwich so I can get set up. Let me know if that works for you.

James

OliviaKate8 posted this 31 May 2015

Hey! Me and my friend Rachel are looking for someone to pick us up that is travelling through Melton Mowbray on the Tuesday to Latitude festival? We will be bringing one tent with us so hopefully won't take up much room! Thanks, Olivia.

Alex the Bearded Ginge posted this 31 May 2015

Hi James,
Thanks very much for your kind offer, that sounds perfect. I did see your earlier post to Lex so wasn't sure if I'd already missed your boat, space-wise, hence why I didn't directly ask you in my first post.

I'll stick your mobile number (very brave putting it online?![:0]) in my phone and text you mine...

Cheers, Alex[8D]

jacobmee posted this 03 June 2015

quote:
Originally posted by nikksta
Hello!

Looking to see if anyone can help me out, travelling from Bournemouth (can get to Southampton if easier) to Reading and back.

Would be super helpful as I'm also volunteering alone, if anyone can help out a 19 year old girl you'd be an absolute angel.

Looking for a lift from high Wycombe to latitude, would help out massivly:)

quote:
Originally posted by NRJames
quote:
Originally posted by Lex
Hi all,

Hi Lex,

I will be travelling from Norwich to Latitude, but will probably head down Tuesday evening to get a good spot and beat the crowds. Let me know if you're interested.

I have forwarded your message on to Mark.

HD12345 posted this 03 June 2015

Hi, I'm looking for a lift to latitude from Norwich & back... if there are any going, please let me know! I'm not sure what days yet due to shifts not being sorted fully yet.. Thank you! (((Obviously willing to pay decent petty))).
Cheers, Hannah.

snockles posted this 04 June 2015

Hi Jacob,
I'm heading there Tuesday morning from Reading. Can easily swing through High Wycombe.
Sean.

quote:
Originally posted by jacobmee
Looking for a lift from high Wycombe to latitude, would help out massivly:)

Finny76 posted this 05 June 2015

Hi,

This will be my first time volunteering at a festival so new to all this! I'll be driving from Cambridge either Tuesday or Wednesday (depending on shift allocation) and will have room for 2-3 more people if anyone needs a lift. I'm driving alone but will need space for tent etc. I'll be travelling via the A14 so passing by Newmarket / Bury St. Edmunds then either via Diss or Stowmarket en route.

Let me know if I can help anyone! Will be nice to travel with company too.

Natalie :-)

eloisimo posted this 09 June 2015

Hi, looking for a lift to Latitude from Manchester/Leeds!? preferably on the tuesday :)
If possible 3 spaces would be good because i'm going with two friends!
Will provide petrol money and good vibes <3
Thanks, Eloise

JennyW posted this 13 June 2015

quote:
Originally posted by jamest54
I'll be volunteering at both Latitude & Leeds alone and this would be a huge help for me, plus it would be great to meet some friendly new faces!

Hi, I'm in Leeds and also going to both of these alone! I don't have a car myself so would love to get involved in a lift share if we can sort something out [:)]

izzy.d posted this 14 June 2015

quote:
Originally posted by JennyW
quote:

Hi, I'm in Leeds and also going to both of these alone! I don't have a car myself so would love to get involved in a lift share if we can sort something out [:)]

Hi, I'm also going to Latitude and Leeds alone. I'll be driving although I'm going to Latitude on Tuesday from Stansted. But I can offer a lift back from Latitude on Monday :)

Bephabecca posted this 14 June 2015

Volunteering at Reading, any lifts going from Devon/Exeter??

PLease, cheers!!

mehow posted this 20 June 2015

Hi everyone! This'll be my first Latitude festival! I'm driving from east London. Going Tuesday afternoon. Got plenty of space, can take 6 passengers.

Stretch_james posted this 21 June 2015

Hi im volunteering at latitude and Leeds this year. Driving up from Ipswich if anyone needs a lift.

ambsmilne posted this 29 June 2015

I am driving from Bournemouth to Latitude Festival and have four seats free as I am going alone,
Let me know if you're interested
x

JennyW posted this 30 June 2015

quote:
Originally posted by izzy.d
quote:
quote:

Hi, I'm also going to Latitude and Leeds alone. I'll be driving although I'm going to Latitude on Tuesday from Stansted. But I can offer a lift back from Latitude on Monday :)

Hey, that sounds good to me. I'm on the last shift on Monday - hope that's still ok...?

jamest54 posted this 30 June 2015

quote:
quote:
quote:

That would be lovely [:D] Just need to sort out getting there for the Tuesday now though! Anyone driving from/driving through Manchester that could help me & JennyW with a lift to Latitude on the Tuesday? [:)]

mr_t posted this 01 July 2015

I'm heading to Latitude on Tuesday afternoon from Chelmsford, but only space for 1 in my little car - top tip: a pop-up tent doesn't fit in the boot of a mini, so has to go on the back seat!

carl posted this 01 July 2015

Hey, I'm heading to Latitude on the Tuesday from Leeds if anyone wants a lift? I've got a Mini and I'll probably have to have the back seats down so may only be able to fit one person in?

I'm also in Bravo 1 and going solo so would be good to meet some people in the same situation :)

LaraMasz posted this 01 July 2015

Hey there :)

My friend and I are looking for a ride to Reading on the 26th of August to arrive there sometime before 12 o' clock midday. We're staying at a place in Brixton, London, however, could also be picked up from where ever it's easiest. It would be great if we could work something out since we're both from Germany and keen to spare some money on a train ride and get to know new people.

Thanks, Lara

EllieBW posted this 01 July 2015

i would like to share a lift with someone. i can meet u anywhere in london!

jamest54 posted this 01 July 2015

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Hey, I'm heading to Latitude on the Tuesday from Leeds if anyone wants a lift? I've got a Mini and I'll probably have to have the back seats down so may only be able to fit one person in?

I'm also in Bravo 1 and going solo so would be good to meet some people in the same situation :)

I'm looking for a lift on the Tuesday, i'm solo AND i'm in Bravo 1 too! This almost seems like perfection!

I'm in Manchester though but I could easily get to Leeds Train Station no problem [:)]

izzy.d posted this 02 July 2015

Yeah, I'm on the last shift on Monday as well.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hey, that sounds good to me. I'm on the last shift on Monday - hope that's still ok...?

Nazuschka posted this 03 July 2015

Hi! Thought I'd post on here as well to be safe.

Nazuschka posted this 03 July 2015

quote:
Originally posted by Nazuschka
Hi! Thought I'd post on here as well to be safe.

I'm looking for a lift for me and one other volunteer from Bristol to Latitude on the Wednesday! Let me know if you have spaces :)

jacobmee posted this 03 July 2015

I am leaving from High Wycombe on Wednesday 15th July, heading to Latitude Festival, looking for 1 spare seat from any surrounding area, will help massively

JennyW posted this 03 July 2015

quote:

Perfect :) thanks!

JennyW posted this 03 July 2015

quote:
quote:

I'm looking for a lift on the Tuesday, i'm solo AND i'm in Bravo 1 too! This almost seems like perfection!

I'm in Manchester though but I could easily get to Leeds Train Station no problem [:)]

Hey guys, if you can squeeze one more from Leeds, I'm small and not a fussy traveller! Let me know :) Also Bravo 1! x

Mell_Gould posted this 04 July 2015

Hey!
I'm going to Latitude with a friend and we're looking for a lift from Sudbury Suffolk on Wednesday evening. We can get to places like Ipswich, Bury and Colchester if needed. Thank you! xx

Mell_Gould posted this 04 July 2015

Hey there,
Me and a friend are looking for a lift from Sudbury but we can get to Bury. Although I don't finish work until 5 on the Wednesday so wouldn't be able to get to Bury until 6.

quote:
Originally posted by Finny76
Hi,

This will be my first time volunteering at a festival so new to all this! I'll be driving from Cambridge either Tuesday or Wednesday (depending on shift allocation) and will have room for 2-3 more people if anyone needs a lift. I'm driving alone but will need space for tent etc. I'll be travelling via the A14 so passing by Newmarket / Bury St. Edmunds then either via Diss or Stowmarket en route.

Let me know if I can help anyone! Will be nice to travel with company too.

Natalie :-)

carl posted this 04 July 2015

quote:
quote:

Sounds like a plan! [:)] might be easier to organise it on Facebook or something? I live at facebook.com/carlshooter if you want to send me a message!

carl posted this 04 July 2015

quote:
quote:
quote:

Hey guys, if you can squeeze one more from Leeds, I'm small and not a fussy traveller! Let me know :) Also Bravo 1! x

Hey Jenny,

As long as you're not a fan of comfort, you're welcome to join the road trip! The boot is tiny so we might have to put half of the back seats down and arrange some of the stuff in a tetris-like fashion around you but if you're OK with that then I'll see you a week on Tuesday! [8D]

Probably easier to arrange on Facebook if you want to send me a message? Facebook.com/carlshooter

Carl [:)]

hannahceza posted this 04 July 2015

Hi!
I live in London and was wondering if anyone had 1 space in their car for Latitude on Wednesday 15th July?

Of course I will split cost of petrol!

jamest54 posted this 04 July 2015

quote:
quote:
quote:

Sounds like a plan! [:)] might be easier to organise it on Facebook or something? I live at facebook.com/carlshooter if you want to send me a message!

I'll give you a message after I finish work tonight [:D]

jamest54 posted this 04 July 2015

quote:
quote:
quote:

I've sent you a message on Facebook but I think it's gonna be in your 'Other' folder because I can't seem to add you a Facebook Friend. if you can't see it, my profile is https://www.facebook.com/693551448

Nazuschka posted this 05 July 2015

Hey- if anyone has two spaces in a car from London to Latitude, please let me know! :)
Not a fussy traveller, and will supply snacks (and share petrol obviously) x

EllieBW posted this 05 July 2015

Also in need of a lift from London! Anything will do and I'll contribute towards petrol obviously

brierley_f posted this 06 July 2015

quote:
Originally posted by mehow
Hi everyone! This'll be my first Latitude festival! I'm driving from east London. Going Tuesday afternoon. Got plenty of space, can take 6 passengers.

Hey there - any chance you could pick me up in Cambridge?
Also, would we arrive in time for the 8.30pm meeting on the Tuesday?
x

EllieBW posted this 06 July 2015

Hey id love a lift! Where in East London are u going from?

quote:
Originally posted by mehow

Krishan posted this 07 July 2015

Hello all. I'll be going to Latitude from Norwich, probably on Wednesday morning. I have four seats spare in my car, and am happy to pick people up on the way - drop me a message if you'd like a lift.

HD12345 posted this 07 July 2015

quote:
Originally posted by Krishan
Hello all. I'll be going to Latitude from Norwich, probably on Wednesday morning. I have four seats spare in my car, and am happy to pick people up on the way - drop me a message if you'd like a lift.

ive sent you a message but i havent a clue if it sent or not.. would love a lift please :)

Krishan posted this 07 July 2015

quote:
Originally posted by HD12345
quote:
Originally posted by Krishan

ive sent you a message but i havent a clue if it sent or not.. would love a lift please :)

Sure thing. The forum email appears to be non-functioning, so maybe email me at coupk@hotmail.co.uk, and we can sort out a place / time to meet.

Ina posted this 07 July 2015

Hey guys, anyone got a spare seat going from London? :)

picklelilley posted this 08 July 2015

Hello!

I'm going from London in a be polo so it's not the most space full care but I could probably squeeze 3 in if you don't take much stuff!! (Or don't mind putting it on laps)

Not entirely sure when I'm leaving yet but possibly Tuesday to beat the rush.

Going on my own and first lattitude so meeting people would be good!

Don't really want to drive back into London so you'd need to get to Blackhorse road.

Xx

CassidyNaima posted this 08 July 2015

quote:
Originally posted by EllieBW
i would like to share a lift with someone. i can meet u anywhere in london!

Hey, I'm coming from west London, travelling first thing Wednesday morning if you still need a lift? Only got a little car but always have sweets and lots of music and bad jokes... x

quote:
Originally posted by hannahceza
Hi!
I live in London and was wondering if anyone had 1 space in their car for Latitude on Wednesday 15th July?

Of course I will split cost of petrol!

Hey, I have 1-2 spaces (could get squishy in a small car) but driving from west London on the Wednesday morning, supplying music and sweets. You still looking? x

Hey, so I have 1-2 spaces in my small little KA. Going to be leaving from west London first thing Wednesday morning. If anyone needs a lift let me know x

picklelilley posted this 08 July 2015

Slightly more solid plans now:

I have space for up to 3 (if you squish).

Going from North london (black horse road or anywhere on the route to the festival)

Going Tuesday afternoon :)

Lift back also available- early ish Monday

Braddas posted this 09 July 2015

Hello

I'm looking to travel to Latitude on Wednesday from Nottingham and wondered if anybody is able to offer me a lift? Can easily travel to meet you on the a1 or m1.

Will happily provide petrol money, in car snacks and banter :-)

Keeping my fingers crossed

add me on Facebook if your able to help... https://www.facebook.com/rachel.bradley.3956?fref=ts

Nazuschka posted this 09 July 2015

quote:
Originally posted by CassidyNaima
Hey, so I have 1-2 spaces in my small little KA. Going to be leaving from west London first thing Wednesday morning. If anyone needs a lift let me know x

Hi! Would be amazing to get a lift from you if you still have two places? Me and another worker can get to North London on the Wed morning!

Braddas posted this 09 July 2015

Hello, did you manage to find a lift? Im looking from Nottingham and can travel to Melton Mowbray if you have space however your getting there....

quote:
Originally posted by OliviaKate8
Hey! Me and my friend Rachel are looking for someone to pick us up that is travelling through Melton Mowbray on the Tuesday to Latitude festival? We will be bringing one tent with us so hopefully won't take up much room! Thanks, Olivia.

Nazuschka posted this 09 July 2015

quote:

Sorry! I meant West London! We can get there first thing.
Let me know if you still have 2 seats :)

LiamSevenfold posted this 10 July 2015

Hi!

Anyone heading to Latitude via Reading/Basingstoke area or coming from this area on Wednesday? If worse comes to worse I may be able to get to London first thing Wednesday morning!

izzy.d posted this 10 July 2015

JennyW, jamest54, you guys can mail me if you are still interested:
izabeldudek@gmail.com

quote:

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

eloisimo posted this 10 July 2015

any room for me?! :)

quote:
JennyW, jamest54, you guys can mail me if you are still interested:
izabeldudek@gmail.com

quote:

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

EvoNott posted this 11 July 2015

quote:
Originally posted by Braddas
Hello

I'm looking to travel to Latitude on Wednesday from Nottingham and wondered if anybody is able to offer me a lift? Can easily travel to meet you on the a1 or m1.

add me on Facebook if your able to help... https://www.facebook.com/rachel.bradley.3956?fref=ts

EvoNott posted this 11 July 2015

Oopsâ?¦I'll try again!

I'm driving from Nottingham to Latitude on Tuesday (so may not be any help to you) but as I'm taking my old bike in the back (no bike rack) the back seats will be down so I just have the passenger seat free and not a lot of room for luggage. The luggage will have to be squeezed around my bike and in the footwells. May only be able to offer one way trip too as I'm working overnight on Monday so probably won't return until at least Tuesday. Not sure if that's any help?!

quote:
Originally posted by EvoNott
quote:
Hello

Braddas posted this 11 July 2015

Ohhhhh that would be fantastic!! I only actually need a lift one way, the only snag is i'm working on Tuesday, what time were you thinking of setting off? can you drop me an email to reply... rachel-bradley@hotmail.com

quote:
Oopsâ?¦I'll try again!

I'm driving from Nottingham to Latitude on Tuesday (so may not be any help to you) but as I'm taking my old bike in the back (no bike rack) the back seats will be down so I just have the passenger seat free and not a lot of room for luggage. The luggage will have to be squeezed around my bike and in the footwells. May only be able to offer one way trip too as I'm working overnight on Monday so probably won't return until at least Tuesday. Not sure if that's any help?!

quote:
quote:
Hello

Georgiajamcole posted this 12 July 2015

Hi I know it's late but if anyone still needs a lift from Norwich to Latitude me and my boyfriend are leaving from the city (Norwich,close to train station so could pick you up on way) at 9am ish Wednesday and have two spaces in our car (3 seats but need space for stuff) [:)]

EllieBW posted this 12 July 2015

Hi is anyone going from London that I could get a lift with? On Wednesday preferably.

CassidyNaima posted this 12 July 2015

quote:
quote:

Hey, would you be able to get to twickenham? I was planning on leaving around 9am as its a three hour journey. So far not had any confirmed people but a couple of people asking x

HD12345 posted this 12 July 2015

quote:
Originally posted by Georgiajamcole
Hi I know it's late but if anyone still needs a lift from Norwich to Latitude me and my boyfriend are leaving from the city (Norwich,close to train station so could pick you up on way) at 9am ish Wednesday and have two spaces in our car (3 seats but need space for stuff) [:)]

Yes please! I tried contacting someone else but no reply.
Add me on fb, facebook.com/hannahdonerkebab (Hannah Donoghue)..
I'm obvs happy to chip in with petty and some sweets for the journey :)

Alex the Bearded Ginge posted this 12 July 2015

Ellie - a couple of nights ago AftonMills replied to your request of a London lift, in the thread you started yourself...[:)]

Danimal posted this 12 July 2015

Hello all! A bit last minute in terms of my organisation for this festival but hopefully better late than never.

I'll be driving to Latitude on the Wednesday morning (8ish). Travelling from Brixton and I've got room for 3 more in the car if anyone is still looking for a lift.

Let me know - cheers,

Dan

Hey Ellie,

I'll be driving from Brixton Wednesday morning if you want a lift.

Dan

quote:
Hi is anyone going from London that I could get a lift with? On Wednesday preferably.

Ina posted this 12 July 2015

Hey Dan, do you by any chance have a space for me? I'm from Brixton as well :)

quote:
Originally posted by Danimal
Hey Ellie,

Dan

quote:

Nazuschka posted this 12 July 2015

quote:
quote:
quote:

Hey, would you be able to get to twickenham? I was planning on leaving around 9am as its a three hour journey. So far not had any confirmed people but a couple of people asking x

Thanks, but I got a train ticket in the end! Have a good festival! x

Hi Ina,

Yep, should do. In the middle of arranging giving a couple of people a lift through blablacar too so if that goes through and you're in, I'm full up!

quote:
Originally posted by Ina

quote:
Hey Ellie,

Dan

quote:

Ina posted this 12 July 2015

Sounds great! Well you can add me on fb (https://www.facebook.com/InetaCesnaite) or email me and we can sort everything out! :)

quote:
Hi Ina,

Yep, should do. In the middle of arranging giving a couple of people a lift through blablacar too so if that goes through and you're in, I'm full up!

quote:
Originally posted by Ina

quote:
Hey Ellie,

Dan

quote:

lisacarlijn posted this 13 July 2015

Hi there!
I'm looking for a lift from Stansted airport (coming from Holland, first festival in Britain + on my own... excited!), is that on route to Latitude from where you're headed?

I arrive late in the morning, around 10, so an afternoon lift would be great! - cause I was a little too optimistic and the shuttle buses don't start till after 19:00! Also, I could take a train to Cambridge or any near city, if that's easier for pick-up :D

I know it's quite last-minute, and this is my first post here so if I can tag along with you (or anybody else?), please add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/carlijn.oomen or call/text me on my mobile +316 506 424 51.

Of course I'll be happy to chip in with petrol costs and bring some car food (requests?) and my happy self ;)

I'm just bringing a backpack, so that won't take up too much space.

quote:
Originally posted by picklelilley
Slightly more solid plans now:

I have space for up to 3 (if you squish).

Going from North london (black horse road or anywhere on the route to the festival)

Going Tuesday afternoon :)

Lift back also available- early ish Monday

lisacarlijn posted this 13 July 2015

Hi, is there anyone here who also has the late shift on Monday, and can lift one person and her backpack back to London/London area? Would be much appreciated :)!

gwoolgar posted this 13 July 2015

Hey I am going to leeds festival, doing it alone! Would be great if there is anyone that could offer me a lift, I am from the birmingham area.. If anyones close by I could meet at there local train station if that was preffered, would just be nice to not arrive alone and get to know people before arriving if you get me haha

Thanks in advance grace :)

mr_t posted this 13 July 2015

quote:
Originally posted by lisacarlijn
Hi there!
I'm looking for a lift from Stansted airport (coming from Holland, first festival in Britain + on my own... excited!), is that on route to Latitude from where you're headed?

If picklelilley can't, I should be able to help out as Stansted is not far from Chelmsford. I've sent you a msg on facebook - should be in your \"other\" folder - as this forum won't allow me to send you an email as \"I don't have enough posts?!?\"

picklelilley posted this 13 July 2015

I probably can swing by stansted but I'm giving someone else a lift now and he doesn't get to me til 3:30ish so you'll be waiting a while! 4/4:30 at the earliest. We will also be doing a beer run :D

If Mr t here is leaving earlier it might be better for you :)

quote:
Originally posted by mr_t
quote:
Originally posted by lisacarlijn
Hi there!

If picklelilley can't, I should be able to help out as Stansted is not far from Chelmsford. I've sent you a msg on facebook - should be in your \"other\" folder - as this forum won't allow me to send you an email as \"I don't have enough posts?!?\"

Tatan posted this 14 July 2015

quote:
quote:
quote:
Heyffff, so I have 1-2 spaces in my small little KA. Going to be leaving from west London first thing Wednesday morning. If anyone needs a lift let me know x

Hey,
Have you still a space for me from London on wednesday?

Bephabecca posted this 17 July 2015

Anyone from Devon giving lifts to Reading...? [:I]
THANKS!

Quirls posted this 29 July 2015

Hello!

I am heading to Leeds Fest on Wednesday from Grimsby on my own. Ideally I would like a lift from Grimsby to Leeds Fest but I will happily get the train to Leeds. However, if anyone could offer me a lift from Leeds station to the festival site it would be much appreciated. Obviously I would be more than happy to pay something towards petrol costs.

Many thanks in advance.

picklelilley posted this 02 August 2015

Hello!

I'll be driving to reading from near Chelmsford if anyone wants a lift. Surrounding areas/on the way also fine. Probably the Tuesday but I'm not entirely sure yet. I'm going alone and lift sharing to lattitude was much more fun than being alone so would welcome company!

It's only a small car so 1 or 2 people is probably best!

HD12345 posted this 04 August 2015

Anyone have 2 spaces to reading from norwich available? :):)

carl readman posted this 04 August 2015

Hi,

Is anyone heading down to Reading from Newcastle? If you have any space for me and my mate that would be great!

Thanks

Carl

NeoComaWhite posted this 05 August 2015

Hi! We are two people looking for a lift from London to Reading Festival on Saturday 29th. We will contribute towards petrol obviously! If you have some space for us, we will be grateful! Message me anytime. This website is great I am loving what you do guys [^] All the best.

Kind Regards!

lisamaria posted this 06 August 2015

Hi!

Is anyone of you going to Reading Festival from London Heathrow on Tuesday? It would be great if anyone could offer a lift for my sister and me :) otherwise we'll probably take the train, so if anyone is doing the same and looking for travel companions, just let me know

DavidC posted this 07 August 2015

Now shifts are out I will be travelling from Hartlepool to Leeds on Tue leaving around 2pm. Room in car for 2

Dibson posted this 08 August 2015

Hi,
Would it be possible to hitch a ride with someone going up to the Leeds Fest on the 25th from London. More than happy to split petrol cost :)

Regards
Dibson

Caroline posted this 12 August 2015

Hi!

Anyone will be going to Leeds from London on Wednesday (Tuesday is also ok) and can give me a lift? :) We'll split petrol costs of course.

Caroline

Gdaisyp posted this 14 August 2015

Hi,

I will be traveling from Southampton to Reading on Wednesday morning, and I have space for 2 people (maybe 3 if you haven't got much stuff!).
I am willing to pick people up from the surrounding area on route to Reading, or if you can get to Southampton Central train station I can pick you up from there.
I am going solo, and never been to Reading festival before, so it would be nice to get to know some people before I get there.

If anyone wants to take me up on this offer, just let me know!

Gemma

Feli posted this 15 August 2015

in need of 2 seats to READING on Tuesday 25th from Brixton/ London

would love to hear from you!

NtheBurb posted this 17 August 2015

Hi folks, I live on the edge of reading and have 2 spaces available in my car so if anyone is after a lift locally/nearby let me know [:D]

Camille posted this 17 August 2015

Hi guys !

Arriving at Londond Gatwick from France, I need a lift to Leeds festival tuesday 25th ! I'd be happy to give smthing for petrol cost. Waiting forward to hear from you :)

See you soon,

Camille

jamest54 posted this 18 August 2015

Hello! Is anybody travelling to Leeds on the Tuesday from Manchester and has a spare space in their car going? [:D]

I'm travelling solo so thought i'd give this a late shot. I'm in Alpha 1. Looking forward to it!

Or if anybody is going from Leeds and could get me from the station that would be amazing! Wiling to splash in some petrol money if needed [:)]

HarryLarge posted this 18 August 2015

Hi, me and my girlfriend Alison are hoping someone would be able to take us too Leeds Festival on Tuesday 25th August in time for the evening briefing at 7pm. We are travelling by train to Leeds Station and were hoping we possibly be picked up from there if that is possible at all :) Cheers Harry

Rosyhanley posted this 19 August 2015

Hey, Is anyone driving from Bristol to reading fest on Tuesday got a spare seat? Also a lift back would be greatly appreciated, will contribute to petrol costs!:)

jasonelwardccfc posted this 20 August 2015

quote:
Originally posted by Rosyhanley
Hey, Is anyone driving from Bristol to reading fest on Tuesday got a spare seat? Also a lift back would be greatly appreciated, will contribute to petrol costs!:)

Hey Rosyhanley,

I'll be driving to Reading on Tuesday from just outside Cardiff, but I could dip into Bristol to pick you up?
Probably best to text me on 07957361414 as I'll be working at V Festival as of today (Thursday) so I won't have great internet

ALSO, anyone else who needs a lift to Reading in exchange for good company and fuel contributions, and are on my route (Cardiff-Reading), get in touch; I'd be happy to help :)

nathalmeida posted this 24 August 2015

I'm leaving Sheffield on 26th August, heading to Leeds festival. I'm looking for only one space :D

Gdaisyp posted this 24 August 2015

Hi,

I still have 2/3 spaces leaving Southampton on Wednesday. I am willing to pick people up from the surrounding area on the route to Reading, so Eastleigh/Winchester/Basingstoke etc.

Topic Is Locked

YouTube Twitter facebook Instagram
Close
Close