Thursday, March 29, 2007
We've now added new info to our FAQ page and updated the older information that was already there.
With more and more of you joining us year after year the FAQs are a great way to give you all the key information about volunteering with us, saving you the time of emailing us and waiting for a response.
Of course if there is something we haven't covered that you'd like to know about, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Our FAQs now cover a whole range of topics including:
- What to expect when volunteering at a music festival with Hotbox Events
- How shifts are organised
- How to ensure you can work with your friends
- Deposit information
- How to prove your right to work in the UK and what documents you will need
- What facilities are provided for volunteers
- What you need to bring with you
Don't forget that you can find the answers to many questions on our forum, frequently used by volunteers to chat about volunteering with us.